The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a child on the spectrum you can get free fast passes for the family.

In previous programmes Noel claimed they made £30k per year, we lost our entitlement at just over £60k per year and although we still get child benefit, some/most will be paid back in tax next year.

But Mouthy Millie, will be entitled to full CB and UC as her claim will be separate to her parents
They will get it all, they got uniform grants not long ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And they wonder why they get abuse. I detest them. bleeping rewarded for that ugly stupid witch dropping her knickers and the child abuser encouraging her. Baby production is all them kids know. They should be ashamed of themselves, always on the take and then bleeping bragging. It’s a good job they are together because nobody else would want either of them for sure.

Reactions: 16
Don't often comment on this page but they are really annoying me with their endless freebies. Alton Towers this weekend. And I saw all the Hunter wellies lined up, they certainly believe in wasting their money don't they. By the time the whole Radford thing dries up, which it will as it looks as though Sue is not going to be shovelling out any more crotch fruit, so will the TV programmes which I assume are the bulk of their earnings. The freebies will stop. Their vlogs are awful to watch, mindnumbingly boring. Haven't watched one for a lot of months they were always about one of the kids opening a pile of presents yawn.

Now, as I haven't read this thread for yonks, can someone tell me where crusty came from? I missed that!

Reactions: 11
Those children will struggle to handle everything when they’re on their own,

Reactions: 10
if they still have a live old style tax credit claim, and he earns 50k (which he says he does to still claim child benefit), they'll be entitled to £100 a week in working tax credit, £550 a week in child tax credit, £200 a week in child benefit (£150 +3 kids that don't get child tax) - £50k a year that they're entitled to. But of course, they don't claim it. All the youtube / ad income will be offset against expenses. With 10 kids on the claim, he can earn £90k before their entitlement will stop

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Its the kids that will suffer in the end, the electric bill with the piss tub must be huge.
Lots of their fans will be choosing food or heating this year with drop in UC and increased fuel bills.

• Sad
I used to watch them before but I’m over the freebies bragging etc they became famous by having kids and everyone’s turned a blind eye to the fact Noel is actually a pweirdo and sue has laid on her back every since! Remember back in the days of primark no sheets etc on beds those days will return sooner rather than later because let’s face it sue is unable to have anyone kids - we have one child and we get by birthdays Christmas all have to be budgeted for right down to the food shop but it doesn’t bother me I’d rather do that then brag about all the stuff they have all the toys they buy for birthday and Christmas yet they’re never seen! Do they buy then return? 😳
Oh and yet another Alton towers trip it might only be £15 a month but not every has got that and if they were gifted it i can guarantee they wouldn’t even be there!

Reactions: 10
Just came to say and sorry if someone else has said it but I don't know what it is about Noel but he gives off the same vibes as Gerry McCann.

Reactions: 22
if they still have a live old style tax credit claim, and he earns 50k (which he says he does to still claim child benefit), they'll be entitled to £100 a week in working tax credit, £550 a week in child tax credit, £200 a week in child benefit (£150 +3 kids that don't get child tax) - £50k a year that they're entitled to. But of course, they don't claim it. All the youtube / ad income will be offset against expenses. With 10 kids on the claim, he can earn £90k before their entitlement will stop
And they might even claim DLA for the one/s with ASD and Sue might also qualify for Carers Allowance as I’m assuming she’ll say she doesn’t work/earn

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Luke seems to be tagging along everywhere just lately. Sue, Ellie, Mouthy Millie, Heidie and Ophelia were out at lunch last week and Luke was there too. I'd have thought he should have been working.
He works with Noel, Chloe and jack now at the bakery apparently so has more free time when Noel shuts the place more than it’s open. I still don’t get how people believe the pie shop funds it all when it’s not open half the time.

Reactions: 5
And they might even claim DLA for the one/s with ASD and Sue might also qualify for Carers Allowance as I’m assuming she’ll say she doesn’t work/earn
Oh of course she will be claiming DLA and carers. Bunch of sponging pricks, the lot of them

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How many of the Radfraud sheep will sign up for this? NONE!!!!!

Greedy bastards the lot of them. The kids are spoilt brats, Sues an old hag and Noel a pretentious prick.

🤢🤢🤢😩😩
They all look like the Beverley Hillbillies- they are not a good advert for the place…so why gift them. Makes me mad!

• Angry
Oh of course she will be claiming DLA and carers. Bunch of sponging pricks, the lot of them
I don’t know how , one of mine is autistic and we tried, and was refused and her kids seem to cope much better. They must know what to say. Or they have a social worker doing it all for them

Reactions: 9
I don’t know how , one of mine is autistic and we tried, and was refused and her kids seem to cope much better. They must know what to say. Or they have a social worker doing it all for them
Tillies leg would qualify.

I wonder if she got compensation for that? I wonder if thats in trust.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.