The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Noels temper do you not remember the america (i think) trip where they got lost from the airport to the villa??

Oh you see the real Noel there too.
He defiantly has a temper

Reactions: 8
What a bleeping racket that bowling was. Whoever shouts the loudest might get heard!!!!
Junk food as always and not enough to keep a fly alive. Half of those little kids look undernourished.
Crusty can’t even get his kid’s name right, mind you who would call two kids so close together in age Oscar and Caspar. It could only be these idiots. Lazy Susan looked a right scruff as usual in her new jumper🤣
Hairdie needs to be taught how to sit down at a table but the idiot mother just laughs at her. I used to think Tillie was sweet when she was younger but now she’s just a clone of her elder sisters and just as mouthy. On a different subject whoever built that front wall at the house wants to learn to lay bricks. It looks like it’s been done by a real cowboy.

Reactions: 15
Tillie was allowed to order something from the adult menu and I believe there's only one year between her and whichever of the boys it was wanting the burger. Just shows the favouritism towards the girls once again.

Reactions: 20
Some of the comments on that video make me think a lot of their arselickers, sorry, fans might be american.

It's on youtube..
Have you noticed some of the kids talking with American accents sometimes. Especially Caspar. Too much crappy screen time.

Reactions: 15
Seen Noel post this, we all know they don't actually cook but it shows how little they know about portion sizes. Half a bag of pasta for 6 people? Which would be 250g, a portion of pasta is 75g (dry weight) each! His suggestion of half a bag only covers 3 portions. So unless he's feeding 6 toddlers on that amount, there's no suprise they are all underfed!

Edit to add, I think its Noel who commented this as he normally does the cooking videos. May have been Sue for all I know

Attachments

Reactions: 9
On Noels temper do you not remember the america (i think) trip where they got lost from the airport to the villa??

Oh you see the real Noel there too.
He defiantly has a temper
I've never seen that one. Does anyone have a link to that bit?

Reactions: 3
tillie’s just getting more and more annoying recently, she’s worse at grabbing presents off people than some of the younger ones and ripping them open before casper got a chance. the only one to tell her to stop was katie, you’d think sue and noel could do some actual parenting 🙄

Reactions: 21
Why was heidie upstairs on her own throwing clothes from the bed down the stairs and sue at the bottom filming. You would think after 22 children she would know never leave a toddler unattended especially on the top floor when she was probably going down to the kitchen or living room.

And only recently the stair gate was added to the top floor , when you think sue always has the babies, toddlers and little ones up on that floor how they managed without any for so long with so many children Im sure were often unattended up there the adults could have been 2 or 3 floors down they wouldn't even know had they had a fall etc

Reactions: 7
Weren't we just joking about the kids not getting bathed enough? Now she's posted a bath pic. Hi Sue, I know you have a compulsion to prove us wrong but it's really not worth it posting your kids in the bath. There are sickos everywhere. Your kids won't thank you for having a huge digital footprint before they're even old enough to sign up for social media. While you're proving us wrong can you show us the rabbits? Unless you've thrown them in the skip xx

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey Sue - can we see a video of the kids tucking in to a massive home cooked dinner and helping themselves to fruit instead of sugary processed crap from the fridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
tillie’s just getting more and more annoying recently, she’s worse at grabbing presents off people than some of the younger ones and ripping them open before casper got a chance. the only one to tell her to stop was katie, you’d think sue and noel could do some actual parenting 🙄
I noticed that she opens their presents for them. She did it with Archie even though he said no and now the same with Casper. She’s old enough to know better. I suppose she just wants to get some attention now that her leg is fine they don’t need her for the vlogs.

Reactions: 17
Sue - are the cloth nappies you were gifted now sitting in landfill? If not let's see the babies wearing them.
Sue - how many times do we have to ask to see the rabbits? Are they in the skip or in the magic pies as others have suggested?
Enquiring minds want to know.....

Reactions: 13
While we are asking for things to be addressed…
How are a Liverpool supporter can you work with the sun newspaper?
Could we see some proper meal ideas/breakfasts/lunches ect? With decent portions and the kids eating them?
Why do you not used the same suppliers for the bakery to purchase fresh meat ect for home?
When begging for a new tumble dryer, did you forget the one in the kitchen?
Do you have a loyalty card with the skip company?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Hi Sue!
Where do you get your snazzy jumpers from? You also need to get your hair cut, it’s a bleeping mess 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does the bakery even buy from local butchers or do they fill the pies with ready made filling?
Why on earth don't they shop at Costco? Their birthday cakes are delicious (yes, I've had to road test a few over the years, purely for research of course).

Reactions: 11
1A590917-5521-4326-AF99-8C1186E0D68F.jpeg

Does the bakery even buy from local butchers or do they fill the pies with ready made filling?
Why on earth don't they shop at Costco? Their birthday cakes are delicious (yes, I've had to road test a few over the years, purely for research of course).
They claim all this ^^^^
Surely it would be against trade descriptions to offer something and then wilfully deliver something that’s not what they claim?
But it wouldn’t surprise me if they buy big tins of pie filling and just use that 😆

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.