The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Millie realise she has to actually look after Ophelia for this to apply? 🤣
Oh this is laughable. Millie dear you live in your parents basement, you aren't the last to do anything in that house, you rush over to push yourself to the forefront of everything going on. The only thing you're last to do is pull your weight and do anything for your daughter. You aren't the first Ophelia will run to if she's hurt, that would be Sue or your sisters. All you do is sit down and have a moment for yourself.

Is she trying to convince us or herself that this is true? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can imagine the younger kids being little brats in school, bragging about all the stuff they get. It must go down like a lead balloon with the other families in such a working class area.
It reminds me of a girl in our school whose dad bought her anything she wanted. I was so envious when she was the first kid in school to get a walkman. We found out later that her dad was a wealthy businessman who'd left his wife and daughter when she was a baby for a life of yachts and dolly birds and she didn't even remember her father. He just kept in contact by phone and sent her whatever she needed out if guilt.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I remember on the first kids and counting series Sue seemed to cook from scratch more and shop in bulk. I know they still went ott for birthdays and the portion sizes weren't the best but there was less prepackaged junk at least. Maybe because she was spending less time on social media back then and they were genuinely living on a budget. They just spend money like its water these days, I can only hope they are saving some for when exploiting their kids is no longer an option.

Reactions: 15
I can imagine the younger kids being little brats in school, bragging about all the stuff they get. It must go down like a lead balloon with the other families in such a working class area.
It reminds me of a girl in our school whose dad bought her anything she wanted. I was so envious when she was the first kid in school to get a walkman. We found out later that her dad was a wealthy businessman who'd left his wife and daughter when she was a baby for a life of yachts and dolly birds and she didn't even remember her father. He just kept in contact by phone and sent her whatever she needed out if guilt.
We are a family if six,I do buy the kids what they want for there birthday ect but me and my husband dont really buy anything expense for ourselves.Also with the food situation the amount of food they buy is definitely not enough for them,I have a 16yr and 13yr old boys and 2 younger children including me and my husband.We buy bulk flour,rice,meat even big bag of onions to last a few weeks and every two days top up with everything else.It just doesn't make sense the pics she is posting of there fridge.

Reactions: 11
They are either being paid to advertise some/all of these brands or they’re showing them off, hoping that brands will approach them!
It’s the latter for sure, a pic of a fridge full of stuff they could get anywhere.

Reactions: 10
Sue been to primark and showing her haul on Instagram she got a new jumper so we shall probably see her living in that now.

• Haha
I notice she got slippers for herself but the little kids always have bare feet… inside and out or minging socks.

• Wow
I noticed again most of the clothes were for the girls. She got a little bit for Archie and some jogging bottoms for Casper and Oscar as apparently She’s ordered them stuff from Zara. It’s funny as normally it’s just the 4 youngest girls who get the clothes from Zara. Can really see who sues favourites are.

Reactions: 13
I notice she got slippers for herself but the little kids always have bare feet… inside and out or minging socks.
I thought last Christmas, Daniel bought Sue some Ugg slippers that cost a fortune. Every vlog I watch she's always got those awful red trainers on

Reactions: 9
I remember on the first kids and counting series Sue seemed to cook from scratch more and shop in bulk. I know they still went ott for birthdays and the portion sizes weren't the best but there was less prepackaged junk at least. Maybe because she was spending less time on social media back then and they were genuinely living on a budget. They just spend money like its water these days, I can only hope they are saving some for when exploiting their kids is no longer an option.
They wont be saving I know people like them who didnt have much then get rich _they spend spend spend then when the gravy train comes off the rails they end up bankrupt. I hope it doesnt happen to them - it can destroy kids as they are so used to getting everything they want

I thought last Christmas, Daniel bought Sue some Ugg slippers that cost a fortune. Every vlog I watch she's always got those awful red trainers on
And in the house 😳 walking all the outside tit into the carpets 🤢
Personally I think the Primark haul is just a distraction to show how they still shop at bargain shops even though they’re mega celebs who can actually buy designer sports direct but want to show solidarity with their fans 👍😂

Reactions: 9
They buy all small boxes of cereal and nappies and things as well.... must cost so much more!
You'd think they'd go to bookers/costco/makro and buy in bulk.... Crusty has a business so would be able to get membership for all these places.
I don't know why she buys pampers nappies, they're awful, we only have 2 children and 1 in nappies and we use aldi nappies and wipes, much better than pampers! She obviously just likes to show off her money!
Everyone's different I have a 7 month old who has only ever had pampers and we've had zero issues 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
They buy all small boxes of cereal and nappies and things as well.... must cost so much more!
You'd think they'd go to bookers/costco/makro and buy in bulk.... Crusty has a business so would be able to get membership for all these places.
I don't know why she buys pampers nappies, they're awful, we only have 2 children and 1 in nappies and we use aldi nappies and wipes, much better than pampers! She obviously just likes to show off her money!
I can't understand why anyone would choose to buy pampers. Like it just collects pee and poo, why would I waste my money on it?

We use Lidl nappies.

But we all know that wouldn't be enough for Sue, she needs to buy branded everything

• Haha
We used cloth nappies for all ours - so much cuter and I used to love seeing them blow on the washing line. When did Sue last bother with a washing line? The whole family is an eco nightmare :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
I know she was using cloth for Oscar and Casper at least. I don't know why she stopped losing them. Less nappy rashes, eco-friendly, you can buy fun colours and prints. She's already doing plenty of washing and wouldn't notice a few extra nappies.

Love how she still buys clothes for Millie and Ophelia but hardly anything for the middle boys. Even Archie got barely anything. Can't Millie buy beg for her own PJs and jacket and baby clothes? Even Hallie and Phoebe only got pjs this time, it's all about Heidie and Ophelia

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.