Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rodneytrotter

Chatty Member
I've always thought that Dan comes across as a bit vacant. I mean he never says anything or has any real opinions on anything. Just sort of hangs about saying 'yeah innit'. No sense of humour, no kindness, no get up and go -there's literally nothing to him! Ive never heard him have a two - way conversation that goes beyond very basic small talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Jennytea

VIP Member
I know a dog isn’t temporary and should be for life before anyone jumps down my throat but in my opinion when people split (especially if they were toxic) and they have no children together then they shouldn’t be staying in contact and I do think it’s best for one party to keep the pet. I think it’s ridiculous to keep in contact with someone and have to keep seeing an ex to exchange custody of a dog regularly. A lot of people use a pet as an excuse to keep seeing each other and to stay in contact. Once a relationship is over it should be done. This obviously doesn’t apply to people with children lol I know how important pets are but it isn’t the same as sharing a child (even though some may disagree). If it makes more sense for Amber to move away and Dan wants to stay in the UK with the dog I don’t see why she should be slagged off for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ella’s ex the minted one had a business scamming old people .. he was in his late 20’s and drove a 4x4 rolls Royce - he don’t live too far from me

and the other day I see Lauren Goodger driving behind me in Loughton with the EX Charles in the passenger seat..

I have so much gossip 😂 thats what happens when you’re from Essex & know of everyone

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Swx

Chatty Member
Ella thanking Dan for a nice holiday… thank the producers, he’ll never be able to afford to take you somewhere like that hen 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Swx

Chatty Member
Ella and Dan are SO cringe 😭 someone needs to tell him that everyone’s quite chilled when you’ve been seeing them for a grand total of 2 weeks and that when a relationship progresses to 7 years with a house and dog naturally most people will want some form of continued commitment, particularly when you’ve cheated and lied your way through the relationship and been with half your girlfriends friendship circle. He is honestly so dull and ugly 😂 and I don’t know what chemistry people are seeing with him and Ella, all I see is him answering ‘mmmm’ constantly when she speaks? 🤣

Reactions: 36

Jennytea

VIP Member
Watching old Towie and the irony of Chloe Sims telling Wayne Lineker he’s 50 so he won’t get in the clubs they go to and calling him an OAP saying she’s ‘embarrassed’ for him. She’s now 42 still partying herself with a plastic face and has abandoned her vulnerable teenage daughter so she can ponce around LA celeb hunting with vas.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Dantee

Ella speaks like a cockney bloke, and tries to be sexy in riddles and alludes to things trying to be mysterious.
You can deffo see she behaves differently around males

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Sez99

VIP Member
They were so threatened by Mario being tall, handsome, fancied by all the girls.
It’s funny because when you’re younger you don’t see the reality of why people treat people this way. U become a grown up and it all fuckin clicks when u see it all repeat and you’re now the old one telling the young kids ‘they’re just jealous of you’.

it’s actually fuckin true though. Diags there buck tooth, acne filled face, short lecherous twerp looking over at Mario going ‘he’s ugly’. Like ok mate 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Lauren is only guilty of ever being a bit cringy, she doesn’t come across as a bad person at all and never has. I can’t even look at her thread and haven’t for years because I find it very distasteful how people speak about her even when discussing what she’s been through 😢 I feel terrible for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Dan came across so bitter during that meet up with amber! I thought she came across really well and grown up, I get he might mean it’s irrelevant being told he can do what he wants as he’s single but it’s not a natural situation to be on holiday with an ex so I think it did make sense to clear the air especially when you’ve got so many people in the mix bringing up amber and if she’d be bothered! Did anyone notice in the episode before when diags was talking to Elma he said something like.. I liked you and you weren’t giving me anything back I liked her and she liked me back so I went with her, if I was Jodi I’d feel like such a second choice!

Reactions: 32
“How many siblings you got”
“2 sisters”

“Any brothers?”
“Yeah I have a brother”

Is dan not aware siblings means brothers and sisters? 🤔

• Haha

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Chloe meadows is a fucking bitch. Being so chummy with diags “anything for you ☺” when he’s always been such a dick to Amber! In front of her too. No loyalty to anyone. Chloe is clearly miserable and wants to bring others down. Courteney used to be so pretty, but I don’t know if it’s her personality or fillers but she’s so unattractive to me now. Amber looks the best she’s ever looked.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Ella seemed obsessed already after one night. Dan is probably just liking that he has a storyline and someone young to shag. 10 years diff between them is cringe too but he doesn’t exactly seem very mature or grown up. If he ends up in a relationship with her it will be because she’s young and he will think she won’t ‘hassle’ him for the things a more mature woman would. What he doesn’t realise is Ella seems very sly and she will be the type to get pregnant on purpose to trap him 😅 she gives me that vibe.

thegoldenhour7

Ella is a beg. I remember how she behaved with Pete. Also 10+ years older. It was cringy how she tries to be sexy.