The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the London Marathon ep. I’m just watching when Dan and Chloe were dating. Series 24 Ep 3. Dan is frantically back pedalling, realising he’s made a big mistake. Chloe meanwhile, is planning the wedding. She’s totally in love with him.
This is the series currently on tv every night. What a pathetic loser Diags was crying over Dan and Chloe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the series currently on tv every night. What a pathetic loser Diags was crying over Dan and Chloe
Dan is such a bad boyfriend he cheats all the time don’t go with him.. you’ll get hurt ..he doesn’t treat women well .. but Amber was always the problem??

Reactions: 11
There is something just so cringeworthy about Ella 😂 I do think she’s very pretty tho

Reactions: 14
I have to talk about the episode I saw yesterday because it has one of the most cringe scenes ever. It’s the end of the episode and Lovely by Billie Eilish and Khalid is playing while everyone is shown dancing in slow motion. Dan and Chloe are standing on a balcony together looking out at the sea like an “us against the world” type thing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That was the London Marathon ep. I’m just watching when Dan and Chloe were dating. Series 24 Ep 3. Dan is frantically back pedalling, realising he’s made a big mistake. Chloe meanwhile, is planning the wedding. She’s totally in love with him.
Haha it still makes me laugh thinking about it. Karma for how she always treats other people!
My main memory from it is her, Georgia and Tommy making every single conversation about how much he absolutely was in love with her no matter what he said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to talk about the episode I saw yesterday because it has one of the most cringe scenes ever. It’s the end of the episode and Lovely by Billie Eilish and Khalid is playing while everyone is shown dancing in slow motion. Dan and Chloe are standing on a balcony together looking out at the sea like an “us against the world” type thing
Lmao I remember that! it was so bleeping dramatic. I bet producers told Dan to just stand there and look out in the distance whilst he had no clue they would make it into that 🤣 keep in mind when watching the next lot of her obsessing over him and then claiming he ‘broke her heart’ that she now claims she had no feelings for him 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lmao I remember that! it was so bleeping dramatic. I bet producers told Dan to just stand there and look out in the distance whilst he had no clue they would make it into that 🤣 keep in mind when watching the next lot of her obsessing over him and then claiming he ‘broke her heart’ that she now claims she had no feelings for him 🙄😂
I know lol. She’s a joke. I’m surprised they keep mentioning Joey by name and how much he disapproved. They don’t normally do that

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think Jodie is a total skank 😂
Yes, and that's why her and Diags are a perfect match because he is a total skank aswell.
---
I know lol. She’s a joke. I’m surprised they keep mentioning Joey by name and how much he disapproved. They don’t normally do that
Joey was good friends with Dan and they have been on many lads holidays so of course he has seen Dan sleep with multiple girls in one night and probably already knew Chloe would just be another one he rumps and dumps. And Joey was right.

Reactions: 8
Yes, and that's why her and Diags are a perfect match because he is a total skank aswell.
---

Joey was good friends with Dan and they have been on many lads holidays so of course he has seen Dan sleep with multiple girls in one night and probably already knew Chloe would just be another one he rumps and dumps. And Joey was right.
I know all that. I meant the show doesn’t really mention names of people when they’re gone. They’d normally just say “there’s people that disapprove”

Jodie thinks she is main character in Towie now .. she’s liking comments that say your such a breath of fresh air and so honest unlike girl band .. when Diags dumps her she’ll be back doing her onlyfans

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jodie thinks she is main character in Towie now .. she’s liking comments that say your such a breath of fresh air and so honest unlike girl band .. when Diags dumps her she’ll be back doing her onlyfans
Where did Jodie suddenly appear from? I'm sure that Diags mentioned that she hailed from Somerset, but she just kind of turned up on Diag's arm. Yes, she's as rough as toast and that bed scene was blee.

Where did Jodie suddenly appear from? I'm sure that Diags mentioned that she hailed from Somerset, but she just kind of turned up on Diag's arm. Yes, she's as rough as toast and that bed scene was blee.
She was an extra in the finale last March.. so he’s with her since then and he was on one of them freebie virgin cruises with her in May and he was all over Elma still n august but he’s not to blame.. like who at 24 with a 2 year old has time to go down to Essex from Bristol to be an extra in a show unless you are fame hungry .. the extras don’t even get paid 🙈..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Diags and Jodie are made for each other. Both horrid.

Though Elma needs to give up on making a thing about her and Diags. She obviously likes his personality (!) but understandably doesn’t fancy him, so stop wasting everyone’s time.

Reactions: 13
She was an extra in the finale last March.. so he’s with her since then and he was on one of them freebie virgin cruises with her in May and he was all over Elma still n august but he’s not to blame.. like who at 24 with a 2 year old has time to go down to Essex from Bristol to be an extra in a show unless you are fame hungry .. the extras don’t even get paid 🙈..
What a bleeping cringe she is 😅 her tik toks make me die and her voice is so bleeping squeaky on her videos. She tries to sound really sweet and innocent and comes off that way on the show but then you look at her older tik toks and content and realise she’s trash. Can’t wait for her 5 mins on towie to be over so she can stop abandoning her poor child to shag a minger.

Reactions: 15

Though Elma needs to give up on making a thing about her and Diags. She obviously likes his personality (!) but understandably doesn’t fancy him, so stop wasting everyone’s time.
This 100%. You didn’t want to be with him Elma, please just drop it 😂

Reactions: 5

Elmas a nice looking girl with a good personality why the duck would she even want to be seen dead near Diags is beyond me .. he’s trying to morph himself in Dan Edgar’s style.. about 4 seasons later .. and his trainers to be old and scruffy .. turn off straight away🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Elmas a nice looking girl with a good personality why the duck would she even want to be seen dead near Diags is beyond me .. he’s trying to morph himself in Dan Edgar’s style.. about 4 seasons later .. and his trainers to be old and scruffy .. turn off straight away🤣🤣
Whatever happened with Diags and Fran Parman?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.