The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old episodes.. So many people always call Mario ‘big nose’ including ugly Diags.. Anyone who has a slight disagreement with him call him big nose. I genuinely don’t even think his nose was bad and even though he could be a wanker he was actually handsome. Makes me sad he felt so insecure by comments he ended up having a nose job.

Reactions: 15
Old episodes.. So many people always call Mario ‘big nose’ including ugly Diags.. Anyone who has a slight disagreement with him call him big nose. I genuinely don’t even think his nose was bad and even though he could be a wanker he was actually handsome. Makes me sad he felt so insecure by comments he ended up having a nose job.
The fact that Diags, the ugliest guy ever to be on a realityshow (no offense) is calling another guy ugly is something else.

Reactions: 27
They were so threatened by Mario being tall, handsome, fancied by all the girls.
It’s funny because when you’re younger you don’t see the reality of why people treat people this way. U become a grown up and it all fuckin clicks when u see it all repeat and you’re now the old one telling the young kids ‘they’re just jealous of you’.

it’s actually fuckin true though. Diags there buck tooth, acne filled face, short lecherous twerp looking over at Mario going ‘he’s ugly’. Like ok mate 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
They were jealous of him🤦🏼‍♀️ Mario may have been a dick but he was tall, incredibly handsome, and well built. Diags, to quote a recent instagram insult, looks like he snuck onto earth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ella’s ex the minted one had a business scamming old people .. he was in his late 20’s and drove a 4x4 rolls Royce - he don’t live too far from me

and the other day I see Lauren Goodger driving behind me in Loughton with the EX Charles in the passenger seat..

I have so much gossip 😂 thats what happens when you’re from Essex & know of everyone

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Ella’s ex the minted one had a business scamming old people .. he was in his late 20’s and drove a 4x4 rolls Royce - he don’t live too far from me

and the other day I see Lauren Goodger driving behind me in Loughton with the EX Charles in the passenger seat..

I have so much gossip 😂 thats what happens when you’re from Essex & know of everyone
I wonder if you’re anywhere near me? The only ones I had gossip on was Myles and Mike Hassini

Reactions: 5

He was actually 32 .. he has 2 kids for Mayabella aesthetics.. Insta name that is

Reactions: 3

Send us all your other tea too! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 8
I love Gemma
Towie Xmas
“Arg was stroking my belly. I’m not Mrs Claus. You’re stroking the wrong area, love”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love Gemma
Towie Xmas
“Arg was stroking my belly. I’m not Mrs Claus. You’re stroking the wrong area, love”
I love Gemma and Arg scenes 🤣 I’m on the ones where he’s told people they shagged in Vegas and it’s been made into a huge deal cause she keeps saying he’s lying and they play ‘I never’ at a party and she says ‘I’ve never slept with someone in Vegas’ and doesn’t drink and he goes ‘you better bleeping drink up darling’ and necks his wine 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I love Gemma and Arg scenes 🤣 I’m on the ones where he’s told people they shagged in Vegas and it’s been made into a huge deal cause she keeps saying he’s lying and they play ‘I never’ at a party and she says ‘I’ve never slept with someone in Vegas’ and doesn’t drink and he goes ‘you better bleeping drink up darling’ and necks his wine 🤣🤣
Has Gemma ever admitted to sleeping with Arg in Vegas? I remember that Arg even went to Bobby and told him to tell everyone the truth yet Bobby clearly lied for Gemma. It was so obvious.

Reactions: 2
Has Gemma ever admitted to sleeping with Arg in Vegas? I remember that Arg even went to Bobby and told him to tell everyone the truth yet Bobby clearly lied for Gemma. It was so obvious.
I’m not sure if she ever admitted it but it was obviously true! Made me laugh how she keeps having a go at Ferne for sleeping with Charlie too calling her a mug yet shags Arg all the time herself 😂

Reactions: 5
Just seen Junaid and Harry back talking so I goes to see if he’s still following Chloe b because she’ll kick off and whose back following her ..JACK FINCHAM

Reactions: 1
Just seen Junaid and Harry back talking so I goes to see if he’s still following Chloe b because she’ll kick off and whose back following her ..JACK FINCHAM
How do you keep up?! You seem to know everything towie related 😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think ambers been taking ozempic?
She was exercising for hours every day the last two years yet never lost as much weight as she has in the last few months

Reactions: 9
She was exercising for hours every day the last two years yet never lost as much weight as she has in the last few months
Yeh I said this further up the thread - completely think she’s got to have been.

Reactions: 4
She’s meant to be a really fussy eater I think since not being/living with Dan she probably doesn’t eat much as she isn’t cooking for anyone anymore. She put a day in a life tik tok up before in Dubai and she ate like a piece of toast all day.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.