The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she looks bad so don’t get the comments on there.. I guess it’s just the fact her tits are almost fully out 😂 can literally see her nipples
The comments are wild.. and the older women have the most to say .. the non lookers🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she looks bad so don’t get the comments on there.. I guess it’s just the fact her tits are almost fully out 😂 can literally see her nipples
I thought the same, I think she looks great 🤣 I mean the boobs are maybe a bit much but other than that I think she looks 🔥

Reactions: 5
Tommy’s so rude sometimes. Watching the episode where Gatbsy is telling him “Georgia is worried about marriage because of her own mum and dad but you have to reassure her just because it happened to them doesn’t mean you’ll break up”
Tommy’s response- “But that’s common sense, bruv!”
Charming!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tommy’s so rude sometimes. Watching the episode where Gatbsy is telling him “Georgia is worried about marriage because of her own mum and dad but you have to reassure her just because it happened to them doesn’t mean you’ll break up”
Tommy’s response- “But that’s common sense, bruv!”
Charming!
I have always found him vile. The way he spoke to ferne was also disgusting. He's a jumped up little prick and I really don't believe for 1 second his new shoe line will do well.

Reactions: 27
OK so unpopular opinion haha but not a fan of Ambers look on that pic at all, she looks so shiny and plastic 😆 even though she's had those boobs ages and always known their fake they just don't look right

Watching old Towie and the irony of Chloe Sims telling Wayne Lineker he’s 50 so he won’t get in the clubs they go to and calling him an OAP saying she’s ‘embarrassed’ for him. She’s now 42 still partying herself with a plastic face and has abandoned her vulnerable teenage daughter so she can ponce around LA celeb hunting with vas.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Watching old Towie and the irony of Chloe Sims telling Wayne Lineker he’s 50 so he won’t get in the clubs they go to and calling him an OAP saying she’s ‘embarrassed’ for him. She’s now 42 still partying herself with a plastic face and has abandoned her vulnerable teenage daughter so she can ponce around LA celeb hunting with vas.
Wayne is a creep, but Chloe is definitely no better. She is using Vas to get into around celebs (mostly kids of celebs). I saw those "flirty" messages she exchanged with the son of Lionel Richie and I am completely embarrassed for her. If it was genuine she wouldn't feel the need to post these comments on social media for everyone to see...She could just message him in private. She is complete beg. Als the short clips her daughter posts on social media are too much "I got it from my momma" and that cringey BS. I hope her dad is still in the picture and looks out for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wayne is a creep, but Chloe is definitely no better. She is using Vas to get into around celebs (mostly kids of celebs). I saw those "flirty" messages she exchanged with the son of Lionel Richie and I am completely embarrassed for her. If it was genuine she wouldn't feel the need to post these comments on social media for everyone to see...She could just message him in private. She is complete beg. Als the short clips her daughter posts on social media are too much "I got it from my momma" and that cringey BS. I hope her dad is still in the picture and looks out for her.
I think it’s mainly her dad’s side that looks after her

Reactions: 4
What are your opinions of the mothers of the "charachters" who go on the show? think of the likes of Lydia's mother, marks and jess's mother, Ricky rayments mother, Dan Edgars mother etc. The only one who seemed decent was Gatsby's mother in my opinion. She seemed so sweet. Lydia's mother chose Arg over her daughter, Dan Edgars mother is apparently a cheater (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree)...And I have no words for mark and jess's mother😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What are your opinions of the mothers of the "charachters" who go on the show? think of the likes of Lydia's mother, marks and jess's mother, Ricky rayments mother, Dan Edgars mother etc. The only one who seemed decent was Gatsby's mother in my opinion. She seemed so sweet. Lydia's mother chose Arg over her daughter, Dan Edgars mother is apparently a cheater (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree)...And I have no words for mark and jess's mother😂
Ricky’s mum- dog rough!
Debbie- A bit weird regarding Arg but deep down a decent person for all her fostering

Reactions: 16
The daily mail.. Chloe Sims and her sisters fallout.. the trailer Demi flung a drink at Chloe .. Chloe said they wouldn’t have a career only for her .. and Frankie says she never wants to see her again🙈🙈
---
It’s her Dads mum that has her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ella and Harry have had a falling out coz Harry squealed to Girl Gang about Ella and Dan - so it's been going on a while between them it would seem

Ella and Harry have had a falling out coz Harry squealed to Girl Gang about Ella and Dan - so it's been going on a while between them it would seem
Since the first night in Bali.. Harry was in the flight with Ella and they were fine..

The daily mail.. Chloe Sims and her sisters fallout.. the trailer Demi flung a drink at Chloe .. Chloe said they wouldn’t have a career only for her .. and Frankie says she never wants to see her again🙈🙈
---
I JUST seen the trailer! Fuckin hilarious, Demi and Frankie look like they fuckin dislike her! I swear they looked like they were ready to scrap her and Frankie called her a bully.
Don’t like any of them but would be interested to know what’s happened there, have the rose tinted glasses finally come off and they’ve realised what a horrible person Chloe has been to EVERYONE??

Reactions: 14
That’s what Kim K says to her sisters🤣 who does Chloe think she is
---

It’s her Dads mum that has her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I JUST seen the trailer! Fuckin hilarious, Demi and Frankie look like they fuckin dislike her! I swear they looked like they were ready to scrap her and Frankie called her a bully.
Don’t like any of them but would be interested to know what’s happened there, have the rose tinted glasses finally come off and they’ve realised what a horrible person Chloe has been to EVERYONE??
Chloe argues with everyone, and it's never her fault. Remember how she fell out with Pete? time after time and every time she expected him to come crawling back and apologize. When she was with Elliot and started on Ferne...again, Ferne apologized for the sake of her boyfriend who is Chloe's brother and the only thing Chloe said was: I don't know what to apologize for. She is horrible, and it seems like most of the cast are terrified of her. Georgia and Tommy were always crawling up her behind.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.