The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there’s any excuse for her leaving her child constantly to try and chase some ugly loser from Essex and fame. Her son is still a baby! Regardless if there’s another parent involved or not she should have maternal feelings and should be making decisions based on what is best for her son. She seems like a woman going by social media.
In todays episode when diags said “what’s there to sort out just put some bikinis in a case” errrr maybe childcare?! I didn’t watch most of the last series was it ever addressed that she has a kid

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Whattt is going on with those eyebrows?? I love natural big brows but Ella’s have zero shape and they just look like 2 slugs on her face.
IMG_0961.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
In todays episode when diags said “what’s there to sort out just put some bikinis in a case” errrr maybe childcare?! I didn’t watch most of the last series was it ever addressed that she has a kid
Yeah it was. I don’t follow Diags or her and I knew she had one

Reactions: 2
Whattt is going on with those eyebrows?? I love natural big brows but Ella’s have zero shape and they just look like 2 slugs on her face.
View attachment 2847531
Don’t start me, you all know how strongly I feel about these actual crimes against humanity 🙈 ghastly! Also, I’ve never noticed before how small and beady Ella’s eyes are? It’s like she’s had so much cheek filler, when she smiles her cheeks just swallow up her eyes or something? 😂 I thought she looked stunning in the press photos for the new series, but she looks nothing like that in real life in the pics of her and Dan that were in the paper etc. I don’t know why it still shocks me to see the difference between peoples edited pictures and how they actually look 🤯
I don’t know anything about Jodie other than what’s been portrayed on the show, but I thought she came across very quiet and timid in the whole situation between her Diags and Elma. Thought Elma gave herself a right showing up tbh, sitting saying to her I can’t promise I won’t get with him again? Desperate and disrespectful, I really liked Elma before that

Reactions: 6
I don’t get this whole thing of someone telling another cast member something has happened (Harry telling Amber about Dan and Ella) and people act pissed off about it? It has all been filmed and will be on TV 😂😂😂 Everyone is going to know anyway!

I also normally can’t stand harry but he’s come across much better lately and feel like they’re all trying to gaslight him this season making out he’s a prick when he’s doing nothing wrong 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I don’t get this whole thing of someone telling another cast member something has happened (Harry telling Amber about Dan and Ella) and people act pissed off about it? It has all been filmed and will be on TV 😂😂😂 Everyone is going to know anyway!

I also normally can’t stand harry but he’s come across much better lately and feel like they’re all trying to gaslight him this season making out he’s a prick when he’s doing nothing wrong 😂
This is why the old series was better. They’d say something on a Sunday and you knew it would be brought up on the Wednesday
---
The grey hairs in Dan’s hairs are giving me the ick 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

The producers literally tell them what to bring up and when🤣 yet they still act surprised. Imagine all of them having morals and keeping everything a secret...their would be no show.
---
This is why the old series was better. They’d say something on a Sunday and you knew it would be brought up on the Wednesday
---
The grey hairs in Dan’s hairs are giving me the ick 🤢
It was funny because they would confront the other and would say: "I've heard this or that". But what they meant to say is: "I've watched the show that we are both on twice a week back and heard and saw what you did. Of course this isn't allowed because it all has to come across as coincidence.

Reactions: 7
Amy Childs 😭 saying ‘we were a honeymoon couple back in the day’ to Bill. Back in the day? They haven’t even been together that long haha

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I don't like Harry at all. The way he pretends to be shocked when of course he already knows. But the thing that really put me off was him suddenly making Bobby seem like a liar after all this time when Harry is the liar.

Reactions: 10
I don't like Harry at all. The way he pretends to be shocked when of course he already knows. But the thing that really put me off was him suddenly making Bobby seem like a liar after all this time when Harry is the liar.
Oh 100% I agree with you on all that I normally can’t stand him and in the past he’s come across as so manipulative and sly. I just think he’s coming across as better now the last few series (maybe it’s fake, maybe he’s growing up, maybe it’s Maybelline 🤔😂)

Reactions: 11
Yeah it was. I don’t follow Diags or her and I knew she had one
I don’t think it was she was only in the last episode and the one where Ella and Amber made up over afternoon tea.. you probably heard it here🤣
---
Like everyone hating on Amber.. Dan Edgar caused the big divide when he was with Chloe Sims and the cast were split and now again because he’s with Ella .. like he’s the problem not Ella not Amber .. although people saying Ella owes Amber nothing.. she worked alongside a couple for 5 years or so they split and then she gets with the man.. if this was a different workplace scenario it would be so wrong ..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Amber is going the right way about it all this series acting mature even though she could be shady as duck. Dan when seeing her or talking about her comes across as bitter and not over it. He hates that she isn’t acting upset over him. Must kill his ego.

Reactions: 25
Amber is going the right way about it all this series acting mature even though she could be shady as duck. Dan when seeing her or talking about her comes across as bitter and not over it. He hates that she isn’t acting upset over him. Must kill his ego.
Dan see Kate move onto someone more successful than him (also a knob but more successful) and now he’s watching amber move onto someone who’s probably more successful than him..
No wonder he’s looking so old and bitter

Reactions: 18
Definitely heartbroken still but not showing them.. so far .. didn’t Ella say in the papers Amber is pretending she doesn’t care but she’s really fuming because her close friend told Junaid.. like why would Ella even say something like that to the papers.. she got Dan her dream man so keep your mouth shut and sail into the sunset ..

Reactions: 8
Dan see Kate move onto someone more successful than him (also a knob but more successful) and now he’s watching amber move onto someone who’s probably more successful than him..
Spot on. Rio is a knob but at least he is a rich successful knob who actually married her and had children with her. She could be with Dan who is just a knob and none of the above 😂😂
---
didn’t Ella say in the papers Amber is pretending she doesn’t care but she’s really fuming because her close friend told Junaid.. like why would Ella even say something like that to the papers..
Ella makes me cringe. Her saying that to the papers is giving high school energy 😅 She wants Amber to be jealous and thinks she’s won a prize 🫣

Reactions: 7
I think every guy one of his ex girlfriends ends up with his is more successful than him. I wouldn't even call him successful at all. He is mid-thirties, jobless, lives in a room from in a house his friend owns and he is a convicted con artist...and a cheat.
---
I don’t like Kate. How can you make being a step mum your whole personality
She was already sleeping with Rio while his wife was dying of cancer. I think you can't get any lower than that. Absolutely disgusting and cheap behavior. And Rio...trash.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.