The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Dan and Amber first got together he was out clubbing and cheating on her because he had plenty of money .. now he has very little income so it suits him to have Ella stay over every night giving him the benefits while he’s still single… she’s on Freddie Bentley instagram cooking dinner for Dan and Diags while they watch the football.. Dan is lazy and she’s playing into his hands
Hardly relationship goals- making someone you’re not even officially with and their weird friend dinner whilst they watch football. I’m so embarrassed for her, she is trying so hard to act like she’s so laidback and ✨not like other girls✨ wonder if Diags will have a problem with Ella, or if it’s fine for Dan to have a girl now that he has Jodie? They are all so embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hardly relationship goals- making someone you’re not even officially with and their weird friend dinner whilst they watch football. I’m so embarrassed for her, she is trying so hard to act like she’s so laidback and ✨not like other girls✨ wonder if Diags will have a problem with Ella, or if it’s fine for Dan to have a girl now that he has Jodie? They are all so embarrassing
No because he has Jody now so this is why Dan needed someone off the show because who else could he film with .. Roman? He’s like his dad going around..Dan being so full of himself he’s with the girl that every male member of the cast has kissed well except Diags but I don’t even think she’d go there for a storyline..

Reactions: 8
I’m watching old Towie everyday and the series that’s on tv Dan and Amber haven’t been together long. He commented that girls all act so laidback and chill and then when they get you the going out every night becomes an issue.
I can see Ella being like this but I don’t think Dan will ever be official with her

Reactions: 16
Plain as day that Diags still wants Elma. One convo with her and he's running to book flights for Jodie to come out to Thailand to babysit him so he doesn't kiss Elma on kitchen countertops again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Plain as day that Diags still wants Elma. One convo with her and he's running to book flights for Jodie to come out to Thailand to babysit him so he doesn't kiss Elma on kitchen countertops again 😂
Jodie wants to make sure her spot on the show is secured so her next move is to probably become friends (fake friends of course) with some of the girls, after that she'll probably dump him. This way she won't be axed after dumping diags because she'll still have a link to some of the girls on the show.

Reactions: 13
Amber saying Dan never cleaned up after she cooked and now on Freddie’s stories he’s cleaning up after Ella cooked .. she’s really living rent free in their heads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New to this thread as just started watching the new series. Oh I feel so sorry for Lauren. I mean don’t get me wrong- I can’t bear how she filters her entire life on Instagram and she’s brought a lot of this on herself BUT I started re-watching some of the early series and this show completely ruined her. The way mark treated her was disgusting. I don’t know how he’s managed to leave all that behind with no stain on his reputation. Having to go through all that on TV. If she hadn’t been on towie her and mark would have split and she’d have got over it privately, got a job, probably found a man who was actually nice to her.
I hope for her sake that the show will actually be a positive thing. She can see herself as she really is without all of the edits and filters and hopefully get healthy and happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Amber saying Dan never cleaned up after she cooked and now on Freddie’s stories he’s cleaning up after Ella cooked .. she’s really living rent free in their heads 😂
I don’t really understand what he’s trying to achieve? Like yeah here I am proving her point that I made no effort and treated her like tit? I feel like Amber was always making such an effort with Dan and it was like squeezing blood from a stone. Don’t know why he acts like there was a gun to his head for years- I just find his behaviour so odd.

Reactions: 20
I think I’m forgiving Lauren everything. Whatever she does/did. She lost her baby… man 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think I’m forgiving Lauren everything. Whatever she does/did. She lost her baby… man 😢
I know! When I saw her first with Junaid I thought how can you be arsed with the likes of his constant drama at your age (similar age to myself) but she’s actually seemed so normal and sensible. Even back in series 1 she was always nice and Mark and his family were always so awful to her 😢 as much as I think she’s a disaster with the filtering her pics etc it’s obv all linked to her low self esteem which is prob due massively due to being treated so badly. Was she not abandoned by her mum too? I’ve always felt quite sorry for her

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lauren is only guilty of ever being a bit cringy, she doesn’t come across as a bad person at all and never has. I can’t even look at her thread and haven’t for years because I find it very distasteful how people speak about her even when discussing what she’s been through 😢 I feel terrible for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Lauren is only guilty of ever being a bit cringy, she doesn’t come across as a bad person at all and never has. I can’t even look at her thread and haven’t for years because I find it very distasteful how people speak about her even when discussing what she’s been through 😢 I feel terrible for her.
I’ve had a look a few times and when her daughter died, they “took a few days off” then they were back to slagging her off, just horrible.
---
So are Dan and Ella still dating do we reckon?
I think they’re much better suited than him and Amber but he’s got such a bad wandering eye, it won’t last

Reactions: 10
I’ve had a look a few times and when her daughter died, they “took a few days off” then they were back to slagging her off, just horrible.
---

I think they’re much better suited than him and Amber but he’s got such a bad wandering eye, it won’t last
I own quite a few of the original cast members' autobiographies and Lauren's was a really sad read. Her mother already had Nicola (whom people might recall from S1 & 2) and another son but when Lauren's dad split with her mum, she was rather shunted around rellies until settling with her dad and future stepmum. There were more half siblings on the paternal side too.

I'm rambling but I agree with PPs, Lauren had a difficult start and was treated like absolute dirt by the odious Wright family - especially that serpentine Nanny Pat. She doesn't deserve such hate.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I don’t like either of them and it could def all be put on for the cameras but Dan and Ella have way more chemistry just talking than I’ve ever saw with him and anyone else 😳😂
I thought the same! Actually liked the scene of Dan and Ella telling each other about themselves, their family life etc.

Reactions: 10
I thought the same! Actually liked the scene of Dan and Ella telling each other about themselves, their family life etc.
Agreed. I don't know if it was the cameras or what, but Amber and Dan's interactions always looked awkward and stilted. Just very chemistry free. I think he actually has a laugh with Ella. Amber (from appearances) seems to take herself too seriously. I don't think him and Ella will be anything serious or long-term, but you never know! Stranger things have happened....

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.