The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Amber and Dan had their convo by the pool, I genuinely thought it was Ella walking towards him! Can't tell 'em apart from a distance, when they've both got their hair scraped into a bun!

Reactions: 5
When Amber and Dan had their convo by the pool, I genuinely thought it was Ella walking towards him! Can't tell 'em apart from a distance, when they've both got their hair scraped into a bun!
Cmon you can see Ella’s eyebrows from space🤣🤣
---
Amber is going the right way about it all this series acting mature even though she could be shady as duck. Dan when seeing her or talking about her comes across as bitter and not over it. He hates that she isn’t acting upset over him. Must kill his ego.
This is the way he behaved over Kate… and strung Amber along because he was so hurt and bitter… it’s like deja vu with Ella .. he’ll be shagging her for 6 months and saying he doesn’t want a relationship

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She was already sleeping with Rio while his wife was dying of cancer. I think you can't get any lower than that. Absolutely disgusting and cheap behavior. And Rio...trash.
I’ve read this before but that is definitely not true. They didn’t even know each other when his wife was alive. She was still with Dan long after his wife passed away too. Not sure why that rumour was started.

Reactions: 10
I’ve read this before but that is definitely not true. They didn’t even know each other when his wife was alive. She was still with Dan long after his wife passed away too. Not sure why that rumour was started.
I thought this was true but I remember you said before it wasn’t.
I think she’s nasty making the kids move all Rebecca’s stuff into one room though 😔

Reactions: 7
Ella’s Instastory .. she obviously had to get the go ahead from Dan to post this.. it’s just giving childish bitterness

Reactions: 1
I was never pushed on Amber, but fair play to her for getting rid of that useless lump. She did cold turkey, and came out the other side. When I was younger, I stayed with assholes I was too good for because I loved them. She seems happy now. Delighted for her.

Reactions: 29
Probably because I’m watching series 22 at the same time but Courtney looks so fake to me now. She didn’t need anything doing

Reactions: 6
Dan came across so bitter during that meet up with amber! I thought she came across really well and grown up, I get he might mean it’s irrelevant being told he can do what he wants as he’s single but it’s not a natural situation to be on holiday with an ex so I think it did make sense to clear the air especially when you’ve got so many people in the mix bringing up amber and if she’d be bothered! Did anyone notice in the episode before when diags was talking to Elma he said something like.. I liked you and you weren’t giving me anything back I liked her and she liked me back so I went with her, if I was Jodi I’d feel like such a second choice!

Reactions: 32
Does anyone else watch this on a virgin box? I always do from record and its very glitchy every episode and this week's is worse. It doesn't happen with other shows I record

Dan was so annoyingly smug when he spoke to Amber. I remember a scene where he was exactly like that with Kate once he’d moved on with Amber too. Such a man child.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I think amber came across as unbothered, Dan seemed raging imo. If he’s not bothered why so annoyed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Dan’s annoyed as he’s got a taste of his own medicine with Amber cheating on him. He cheated on her loads for years, she does it once and he’s lost it lol. His ego is bruised so he’s fuming and he thought this Ella situation would hurt Amber back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.