The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was early days with Rio, Kate was still hurt.
Also, it was only in the most recent series they had something to do with each before that Ella was not even in the girl band orbit because they were were friends with Brockett and protective of her.
All because she has a Domineos pizza at Amber's house doesn't mean she owes her any form of loyalty.
I don’t think Kate cared about Rio’s wife when she was with him behind her back

Reactions: 14
I don’t think Kate cared about Rio’s wife when she was with him behind her back
Why do people think this? 😂 he didn’t even know Kate when he was married. He was a cheating scumbag tbf but Kate didn’t even know him until ages after his wife died. She was still with Dan ages after his wife died too.

Reactions: 9
Freddie is just a Rylan Clark wannabe
I hated him on The Circle, was glad to never lay eyes on him again. Look where that hot me 🙄 he was unbearable on The Circle but omg hes way worse on TOWIE. He needs to get in the bin

Reactions: 7
I hated him on The Circle, was glad to never lay eyes on him again. Look where that hot me 🙄 he was unbearable on The Circle but omg hes way worse on TOWIE. He needs to get in the bin
Does he not notice everyone but Ella trying to hold their laughs in when they talk to him lol

Reactions: 5
So if you worked in an office or a shop and split up with your partner after 6 years and another worker got with them and was all over them in front of you it wouldn’t mean anything .. your made of harder stuff than me.. don’t get me wrong I think Dan is totally in the wrong here after been accused of inappropriately touching a girl while he was in a longterm relationship and now he’s with her .. and Ella’s got her dream man who previously called her a liar and said she sleeps with other peoples boyfriends..
My apologies but do you understand the concept of work??
Ella dating Dan is insensitive and hurtful to Amber? Yes.
However, Ella owes Amber NOTHING!
Same way you can turn up to a Job everyday for 20 years and be made redundant if its best for tye company.
Ella and Amber were work colleagues.

Also, why is Amber letting someone into her home who accused your very recent ex of sexual misconduct?! Again, another example of Amber having no boundaries and then being surprised when they do her dirty.

My apologies but do you understand the concept of work??
Ella dating Dan is insensitive and hurtful to Amber? Yes.
However, Ella owes Amber NOTHING!
Same way you can turn up to a Job everyday for 20 years and be made redundant if its best for tye company.
Ella and Amber were work colleagues.

Also, why is Amber letting someone into her home who accused your very recent ex of sexual misconduct?! Again, another example of Amber having no boundaries and then being surprised when they do her dirty.
You’re digging out amber about the sexual misconduct claims but what about saint Ella? SHE is the accuser now she’s all over him like a rash. If I was dans mother I would be concerned who knows what could be said after he inevitably mugs her off. Though Dan is a complete idiot it was serious claims to make.
---
You’re digging out amber about the sexual misconduct claims but what about saint Ella? SHE is the accuser now she’s all over him like a rash. If I was dans mother I would be concerned who knows what could be said after he inevitably mugs her off. Though Dan is a complete idiot it was serious claims to make.
And going by what you’ve said about amber Kate’s another one who deserved his tit then? He treated her like crap for years too and she took him back time and time again though you seem to be a bit more sympathetic to her 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
---

And going by what you’ve said about amber Kate’s another one who deserved his tit then? He treated her like crap for years too and she took him back time and time again though you seem to be a bit more sympathetic to her 🤔
I'm not digging Amber out, I'm querying why she is letting someone into her home who accused her ex of something terrible?
Someone on here said because Amber let Ella in her house, sooooo Ella should have been loyal to her.
They are an incestuous bunch but I pointing out Amber's specific actions as currently this message board is very much poor Amber, I'm trying to give other perspectives.
Also, I only brought Kate into this to highlight at one point Amber was Ella and didn't care about Kate's feelings.
Also, people will continue to have the same experiences untill they accept the lessons they neeed to learn and move on. Kate has moved on... Amber not quite there and that's okay.

Reactions: 1
I'm not digging Amber out, I'm querying why she is letting someone into her home who accused her ex of something terrible?
Someone on here said because Amber let Ella in her house, sooooo Ella should have been loyal to her.
They are an incestuous bunch but I pointing out Amber's specific actions as currently this message board is very much poor Amber, I'm trying to give other perspectives.
Also, I only brought Kate into this to highlight at one point Amber was Ella and didn't care about Kate's feelings.
Also, people will continue to have the same experiences untill they accept the lessons they neeed to learn and move on. Kate has moved on... Amber not quite there and that's okay.
That’s not what I said.. you said Amber done the same to Kate but they were strangers .. Ella did work with Amber in a small work environment she was in her home and she did go out for dinner with her as part of a group.. Kate and Amber done none of the above .. look Ella is a 23 year old spoilt little girl used to getting whatever she wants.. Dan is in the wrong here .. he said about the inappropriate touching allegations .. it was a long time ago .. no like 2 years ago.. that’s not long for a pretty serious accusation.. the back and forward swipes that him and Ella made .. you sleep with other peoples boyfriends .. you sit on your PlayStation all day while Amber pays the bills .. they should be both embarrassed to be with each other after all this.. if Amber got with Ellas ex I’m sure the cast would take a very Different approach ..

Reactions: 11
That’s not what I said.. you said Amber done the same to Kate but they were strangers .. Ella did work with Amber in a small work environment she was in her home and she did go out for dinner with her as part of a group.. Kate and Amber done none of the above .. look Ella is a 23 year old spoilt little girl used to getting whatever she wants.. Dan is in the wrong here .. he said about the inappropriate touching allegations .. it was a long time ago .. no like 2 years ago.. that’s not long for a pretty serious accusation.. the back and forward swipes that him and Ella made .. you sleep with other peoples boyfriends .. you sit on your PlayStation all day while Amber pays the bills .. they should be both embarrassed to be with each other after all this.. if Amber got with Ellas ex I’m sure the cast would take a very Different approach ..
People just love to hate on Amber and always try and make her the villain. It’s been like that always 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
People just love to hate on Amber and always try and make her the villain. It’s been like that always 😂
I’ve never understood this, people have said ambers rude etc- all I’ve ever saw is her reacting to people they way they treat her and standing up for herself? Dan has never had her back cause he’s a coward, thinking back to the Chloe sims thing etc, he should be putting people in their place who disrespect his long term girlfriend- namely his weirdo best friend Diags but he never has.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve never understood this, people have said ambers rude etc- all I’ve ever saw is her reacting to people they way they treat her and standing up for herself? Dan has never had her back cause he’s a coward, thinking back to the Chloe sims thing etc, he should be putting people in their place who disrespect his long term girlfriend- namely his weirdo best friend Diags but he never has.
And every argument or disagreement she had boiled down to Dan one way or another .. and he has no backbone to ever stand up for her against Diags..and Diags would drop him in a minute for Joey Essex if he had to choose..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Going back to the discussion of whether Dan is good looking or not.

Who do people think have been the best/worst looking in TOWIE?

Boys;
Best - Tom P
Worst - Diags

Struggling to pick best looking for the girls, I think it’s between Courtney, Cara or Jess Wright (back when she has flirting with Pete and hadn’t had too much work done I think she looked really pretty)

Reactions: 6
This is true. I actually don’t like her 🤣 find her rude and stuck up but I’m on her side in this situation.
---

Boys;
Best - Tom P
Worst - Diags

Struggling to pick best looking for the girls, I think it’s between Courtney, Cara or Jess Wright (back when she has flirting with Pete and hadn’t had too much work done I think she looked really pretty)
Joey’s one of the best looking imo. Dani is really pretty and so is Ella even though she’s a mug

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Boys;
Best - Tom P
Worst - Diags

The most beautiful girl was def Chloe Lewis or Amber in her prime. I’ve never got the thing about Jess wright at all, I don’t even mean that in a bitchy way but she always got so much attention and I never found her attractive.. She was always full of herself too.

Reactions: 16
The most beautiful girl was def Chloe Lewis or Amber in her prime. I’ve never got the thing about Jess wright at all, I don’t even mean that in a bitchy way but she always got so much attention and I never found her attractive.. She was always full of herself too.
It was only on a recent rewatch that I thought Jess was actually really pretty at one stage. But as most of them do, she then started messing with her face too much.

Reactions: 2
The only time I remember Amber being outright rude is trying to sshh Chloe
She is all the time lol. Even in the last ep, the girls were trying to support her emotionally but she always has this attitude about her, she was very dismissive and was like “wtf do you want me to say?” 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.