The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella talking about how the girls aren’t talking to her but are still talking to Dan and she doesn’t ‘get it’ cop on Ella 😂😂😂 Chloe said they’ve known him longer than they’ve known Amber, you interfered with their relationship when they were together accusing him of all sorts and still they welcomed you in because you have no friends, Amber had you back to her house and now you’re wondering why they’re not up your arse? Even Dani your ‘best friend’ this week is saying how tit it is for Amber.

Remember how you treated Chloe B who went with your ex when yous weren’t even friends? And how Dan himself said you always go after people’s boyfriends? 😂 also Ella’s new friend on the show seems like a massive pain in the hole.

I know Chloe and Courtney are annoying but at least they don’t fall out 5 times a series like the other group. Dani calling everyone girly girl is so irritating and she clearly wants Roman to want her whilst having no intentions of following through on anything with him

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think Courtney has an absolute cheek using her break up / time apart from her boyfriend as a storyline next week. Has no intention of showing him or their life on the show but now it suits her is suddenly using it to her advantage for screen time. Wouldn’t surprise me if the whole thing is completely fabricated to get her attention on the show. The producers wonder why they have hardly any viewers but are using a breakup for a main storyline when we’ve never even met one of the two people in the relationship!!!

Reactions: 22
I think Courtney has an absolute cheek using her break up / time apart from her boyfriend as a storyline next week. Has no intention of showing him or their life on the show but now it suits her is suddenly using it to her advantage for screen time. Wouldn’t surprise me if the whole thing is completely fabricated to get her attention on the show. The producers wonder why they have hardly any viewers but are using a breakup for a main storyline when we’ve never even met one of the two people in the relationship!!!
Callum is actually way too good for her. She's a bleeping child and he deserves someone there for him. She's never at their house & only rarely together and I'm absolutely delighted he's got the balls to call time on her.
---
Does anyone know who Amber was dating in Dubai?
Archie Chandler I believe.

Reactions: 8
When was the Bali trip? Jodie was live on TT earlier with Diags. He confirmed Dan and Ella are still 'seeing eachother'. Jodie looked at him with a shocked face 🤣

Reactions: 3
When was the Bali trip? Jodie was live on TT earlier with Diags. He confirmed Dan and Ella are still 'seeing eachother'. Jodie looked at him with a shocked face 🤣
Near the end of Feb beginning of March. Only know because Elma was packing for Bali doing lives all the time during the end Love Island

Sophie acting the Geordie’s aren’t just as incestuous! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Ella put up a photo of Dan and her mate Freddie on Friday in sheesh with a ❤
---
Not Ellie giving Dan her red thong 😳😳🤢🤢 so desperate that girl
---

Twenty fall x
Embarrassing. A 23 year old giving a 34 year old man her thong on tv .. I’m sure mummy Wendy will be pulling her hair out
---
Callum is actually way too good for her. She's a bleeping child and he deserves someone there for him. She's never at their house & only rarely together and I'm absolutely delighted he's got the balls to call time on her.
---

Archie Chandler I believe.
Definitely wasn’t Archie chandler

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ella and Dan are SO cringe 😭 someone needs to tell him that everyone’s quite chilled when you’ve been seeing them for a grand total of 2 weeks and that when a relationship progresses to 7 years with a house and dog naturally most people will want some form of continued commitment, particularly when you’ve cheated and lied your way through the relationship and been with half your girlfriends friendship circle. He is honestly so dull and ugly 😂 and I don’t know what chemistry people are seeing with him and Ella, all I see is him answering ‘mmmm’ constantly when she speaks? 🤣

Reactions: 36
Ella and Dan are SO cringe 😭 someone needs to tell him that everyone’s quite chilled when you’ve been seeing them for a grand total of 2 weeks and that when a relationship progresses to 7 years with a house and dog naturally most people will want some form of continued commitment, particularly when you’ve cheated and lied your way through the relationship and been with half your girlfriends friendship circle. He is honestly so dull and ugly 😂 and I don’t know what chemistry people are seeing with him and Ella, all I see is him answering ‘mmmm’ constantly when she speaks? 🤣
don’t hold back🤣🤣
---
don’t hold back🤣🤣
Exactly Ella is leading the conversations he’s just sticking his tongue down her throat every now and then..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Dan had an issue with Amber changing from being chilled right from the start when they became official. Ella will be the same

Reactions: 17
Dan knows what hes doing telling Ella she’s so chilled every 5 mins… that’s all to keep her acting the way he wants her too. Shes so naive to him she actually thinks shes ‘the cool girl’ and that he likes her for that. I think he really does fancy her and prob always did but I think its more of a sexual thing for him and poss not long term

Reactions: 30
Dan knows what hes doing telling Ella she’s so chilled every 5 mins… that’s all to keep her acting the way he wants her too. Shes so naive to him she actually thinks shes ‘the cool girl’ and that he likes her for that. I think he really does fancy her and prob always did but I think its more of a sexual thing for him and poss not long term
Exactly they’re going on dates in Towie .. he’s not bringing her anywhere outside of Towie.. she’s just going around there every night to his bed in Args boxroom sleeping with him making him and Diags dinner and then going back to her pink palace and posting photos of her pink car ..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something I never really noticed is missing from the show until this week watching old episodes- they don’t go to random ballet, cheerleading, pilates or exercise classes anymore lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bloody hate Ella - I can not wait for when Dan eventually does cheat on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't stand Ella either. She's the girl you'd never trust to sit in a room with your fella, put it that way

Reactions: 28
It’s been driving me mad where I know Freddie from so just googled it and it’s The Circle which was on Channel 4. I really liked him on that but he seems so different now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.