Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegoldenhour7

Tommy’s so rude sometimes. Watching the episode where Gatbsy is telling him “Georgia is worried about marriage because of her own mum and dad but you have to reassure her just because it happened to them doesn’t mean you’ll break up”
Tommy’s response- “But that’s common sense, bruv!”
Charming!
I have always found him vile. The way he spoke to ferne was also disgusting. He's a jumped up little prick and I really don't believe for 1 second his new shoe line will do well.

Reactions: 27

wellingtonboots

Dan was so annoyingly smug when he spoke to Amber. I remember a scene where he was exactly like that with Kate once he’d moved on with Amber too. Such a man child.

• Sick

Kazza12345

Am I the onle one who thinks that Ella is weirdly obsessed with Amber!? even before she got with Dan, she used to copy Amber’s hair colour, cut etc. Not too long ago when she was with that ex boyf she also got the same breed of Dog as Amber and Dan. Very weird vibes, she must either stalk Ambers socials or follow her off a burner account because its no coincidence that she did all these things after Amber had done them. You could tell she was gutted that Sophie said Amber gave them both her blessings and had no ill feelings towards them.. she clearly wants some form of confrontation 😂 but then again, that shows her level of immaturity! I dont get the hype around Dan as if she’s won some sort of trophy husband 🫤

Sez99

VIP Member
I think Ella is besotted with Dan. She was what, 14 years old when he joined TOWIE? And being from the area she probably grew up infatuated with them all and maybe having a crush on the main boys.

Dan probably does fancy her but it’s also just screen time for him. I’d imagine if TOWIE is cancelled tomorrow, he’d be done with her by June.

Death2unicorns

Chatty Member
I’m pissing myself laughing at the delusion of girlband in this latest episode, crying and carrying on about how sad the amber and Dan break up is and how they have so much love for each other and just loved each other at the wrong time…. Dan couldn’t look any less bothered 🤣🤣

he is a proper future faker, amber is well rid of him, she should have got rid years ago when he showed now sign of proper commitment he has wasted her late 20s, bet Ella ends up pregnant she seems like the type to have a little oopsie
---
Oh hold now, amber has had a moment of clarity somewhere along the lines and has realised her never loved her to the same degree she loved him, maybe she can move on now and find someone who give their left arm to marry and have babies with her, that’s definitely what she wants!

thegoldenhour7

Old episodes.. So many people always call Mario ‘big nose’ including ugly Diags.. Anyone who has a slight disagreement with him call him big nose. I genuinely don’t even think his nose was bad and even though he could be a wanker he was actually handsome. Makes me sad he felt so insecure by comments he ended up having a nose job.
The fact that Diags, the ugliest guy ever to be on a realityshow (no offense) is calling another guy ugly is something else.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
TOWIE bosses should have told Courtney she can't use the show to moan about her relationship issues when she didn't want her relationship on the show.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Billi & Cara were great. Never forget them calling Jessica Wright bald😂
They absolutely refused to suck up to the Wrights & for that reason alone remain my all time favourites I think!
My favourite one was when they took on Arg for bitching and he shat himself 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lilly long

VIP Member
Safs latest post .. calling Ella her little pocket rocket .. she was saying this to Brockett last season.. I don’t know why anyone would class her as a loyal friend… the same with Bobby and Harry .. she was all over Bobby and as soon as he left she became besties with Harry ..she’s too old for that kind of carry on..

• Heart
Dan will probably commit to Ella full force, marriage kids the lot which will devastate Amber secretly. Men always do this, get out of a long term relationship because they didn’t wanna commit and then 6 months later are married to someone else.

Swx

Chatty Member
When Dan and Amber first got together he was out clubbing and cheating on her because he had plenty of money .. now he has very little income so it suits him to have Ella stay over every night giving him the benefits while he’s still single… she’s on Freddie Bentley instagram cooking dinner for Dan and Diags while they watch the football.. Dan is lazy and she’s playing into his hands
Hardly relationship goals- making someone you’re not even officially with and their weird friend dinner whilst they watch football. I’m so embarrassed for her, she is trying so hard to act like she’s so laidback and ✨not like other girls✨ wonder if Diags will have a problem with Ella, or if it’s fine for Dan to have a girl now that he has Jodie? They are all so embarrassing

• Heart

Bae56

New to this thread as just started watching the new series. Oh I feel so sorry for Lauren. I mean don’t get me wrong- I can’t bear how she filters her entire life on Instagram and she’s brought a lot of this on herself BUT I started re-watching some of the early series and this show completely ruined her. The way mark treated her was disgusting. I don’t know how he’s managed to leave all that behind with no stain on his reputation. Having to go through all that on TV. If she hadn’t been on towie her and mark would have split and she’d have got over it privately, got a job, probably found a man who was actually nice to her.
I hope for her sake that the show will actually be a positive thing. She can see herself as she really is without all of the edits and filters and hopefully get healthy and happy.
I think if the early episodes of TOWIE were to air for the first time nowadays the big old Wright's would've had a different reception. They kept their place as the "popular" family/main characters, who got to step on whoever they wanted. Lauren got the brunt of it and no one batted an eyelid. She seemed to genuinely love him, while they all treated her awfully.
I remember people having a negative opinion on her back then purely because they didn't deem her thin enough to be with someone like Mark. I couldn't understand what anyone saw in him personally, looks wise, cheating & his obnoxious family throwing their weight around.
The tide's turned a bit now thankfully, but I think because of the position the Wright's held on the show & how they treated her it was easy for other people to jump on the bandwagon.

• Heart

thegoldenhour7

I don’t really get the dan hate tbh? I like him and she ended the relationship by being a cheat not him? He cheated years ago and she chose to stay with him and they seemed to moved past it so I don’t get why everyone brings it up. She was the one who ruined things in the end. And tbh she was a cheat from day one too…. With him
You don't get the Dan hate? So if something happened in the past you can't bring it up again? So basically history lessons in schools are useless then? He is a liar and a cheat and that's why people don't like him. He slept with Amber and Chloe S a day in between. He was also part of a criminal 'gang' that sold fake diamonds and scammed people out of hundreds of thousands of pounds. Anyone who can do that is trash.

• Heart
  • Wow

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Bobby referring to Gemma’s bf rami being Arab as ‘a lovely generation’ will always be my stand out favourite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Spider12

VIP Member
Lucy Meck when she strutted in that bar in Marbella in a white swimsuit and wedges (I think she had started the fitness stuff and she was looking amazing) and everyone’s jaws dropped. Then she swilled Mario 🤣 Prettiest girl id say is Lucy Meck or Chloe Lewis and boy Tom Pearce.

Reactions: 25