The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella strikes me as the type of girl who thinks she can change a bloke, despite pretending that she’s as casual about things as he is.

Reactions: 30
I'm currently doing a complete re-watch and it's so much fun. It definitely had a lighter touch back then. Chloe's house/flat, which is shown in S2, Ep11 is quite down at heel - I guess that, er, 'Playboy' didn't pay as well as the viewing public had expected?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ella thanking Dan for a nice holiday… thank the producers, he’ll never be able to afford to take you somewhere like that hen 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Omg Chloe M and Courtney crying up the breakfast table over Amber and Dan’s break-up that happened a year ago is WEIRD if I was Elma or Harry I’d have to laugh. She’s got a new bloke!!! Let’s not pretend you’re not crying for your own sake

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg Chloe M and Courtney crying up the breakfast table over Amber and Dan’s break-up that happened a year ago is WEIRD if I was Elma or Harry I’d have to laugh. She’s got a new bloke!!! Let’s not pretend you’re not crying for your own sake
I haven’t watched it yet but 🤣🤣 those two are a pair of weirdos. I would be embarrassed to be their friend if I was Amber and they were acting like that. Remember when they both had a marriage ceremony. bleeping strange 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh my god Jodie’s voice goes right through me. There’s absolutely no way she is interested in Diags and is clearly using him for a bit of Z lister fame like Dani did to Gatsby!!!
---
Not to mention Elma in this weeks episode actually makes me cringe so bad. Why is she so full on with every male and act drunk around them all? It’s disgusting
---
Saffron seems to think she’s like the GC but she’s not even remotely close! She’s so not funny it’s a joke and reminds me of a smelly warthog with all her burping and farting. Someone get the girl a CSC card and a pint asap. She has absolutely no class and is so unattractive urgh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I keep seeing videos of Dan and Ella on tik tok and her friends commenting laughing about how he helps Ella in the kitchen and acts romantic with her etc clearly indicating that he didn’t with Amber but are these people stupid? I guarantee in the beginning of Dan and Ambers relationship he acted the exact same way, done everything for her then got his feet under the table and took full advantage and lived off Amber, he’ll do the exact same to Ella. Ella’s a dog I dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I keep seeing videos of Dan and Ella on tik tok and her friends commenting laughing about how he helps Ella in the kitchen and acts romantic with her etc clearly indicating that he didn’t with Amber but are these people stupid? I guarantee in the beginning of Dan and Ambers relationship he acted the exact same way, done everything for her then got his feet under the table and took full advantage and lived off Amber, he’ll do the exact same to Ella. Ella’s a dog I dislike her
He used to say Amber was very chilled at the start.. Amber used to say she didn’t want anything because they were both only came out of relationships but she clearly fell for him from the start.. Ella is about 10 days in in this episode and is already head over heels .. looking at Diags stories and her friend Freddie’s they are still clearly together.. how long will it last when the cameras stop rolling..

Reactions: 11
Saffron fawning over Diags and Jodie when before she was going on about him and Elma belonging together. I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 17
Saffron fawning over Diags and Jodie when before she was going on about him and Elma belonging together. I can’t stand her.
She’s gone between every single group on this trip yet seems to have zero genuine friendships of her own. They need to get rid of her. She manages to include herself in most scenes.

I haven’t watched it yet but 🤣🤣 those two are a pair of weirdos. I would be embarrassed to be their friend if I was Amber and they were acting like that. Remember when they both had a marriage ceremony. bleeping strange 😅
Those two are a waste of cast members. They need to ride Amber’s storyline as they don’t share anything of their personal life on the show. There is a reason they were axed a couple years back. Pair of dullards.

Reactions: 15
I need to know if you still stand by what you said lol
absolutely it’s literally all I see when I look at her it’s so bizarre it’s the mouth area for me 🤣
---
Anyone else think Ella is actually a tapped individual who seems to think having a man is be all and end all of life? Can’t for the life of me figure out what she’s trying to gain from any of this

• Haha
Can’t stand Ella acting like queen Bee wish Chloe B was there to knock her down a peg or two! Dan will soon be getting bored of her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.