Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie2nd

She said on her TikTok about 4 days ago that there was someone in her front garden at her door during the night before and said something like Calum went down.. so it’s obviously back on
You are probably right.
However remember people do not always post in real time.
Also, he owns the house too, you can still be in the same house and not be together.

ScotsWildCat

The first episode of season 2 is out already I watched it the other day. I made a point not to watch season 1 but I did think the ep I watched the other day was alright (probably cause of the drama) 😭😭 .. don’t know if I’m gonna watch season 1 now just for the sake of it
Ooo, need to check it out!

Leo100

VIP Member
Does anyone else watch this on a virgin box? I always do from record and its very glitchy every episode and this week's is worse. It doesn't happen with other shows I record

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
We can only hope but they definitely won't mature with age , I'm not a big watcher but from the small bits I've seen from some of the house wives series (mainly American I've seen) there are women in their 40s and 50s arguing and falling out like teenagers it's ridiculous 😂
On the other side of this- The majority of these housewives have their own careers and businesses.

Lilly long

VIP Member
There are a bunch of different clothing brands that are called "Rah". I wish the girl well but she's not relevant enough to be able to have a successful clothing brand. People aren't gonna think, I'm gonna buy that because of Demi Sims (at least not enough to make it a succes) I do find her the least annoying one of the whole family to be honest.
---

Never new she had one. But usually when their company goes down they will silently and secretly remove all trace of it on social media and such🤣
Palm beauty make up