The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella is a beg. I remember how she behaved with Pete. Also 10+ years older. It was cringy how she tries to be sexy.

Reactions: 32
Sam and Billie's shop Minnies! Elliot's restaurant in Spain that always seemed to be linked to some crime or other. Did Bobby have a salon or did he just work in one? I'm sure Demi sims brand "Racing Against Humans"(???!) is destined for liquidation as well.....

I remember when Mark Wright had that club it took me ages to understand what it was called cos of the weird way he pronounced "Deuces" it was like DOOOSHUSH
Had the worst meal of my life in Elliot’s restaurant. It was shocking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ella speaks like a cockney bloke, and tries to be sexy in riddles and alludes to things trying to be mysterious.
You can deffo see she behaves differently around males

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I feel like with the dani group, they weren’t genuine friends before the show, they have all made a friendship based on being outcasts and disliked by the main group. They have so many fallouts with each other and it’s constantly changing, other friendships have ups and downs but this group is constantly changing who they’re friends with and who is being left out and not spoken to and they are all so desperate to be in the show or have friends that they then jump on anything to make sure they’re the one not being left out. I think the Harry thing is stupid, of course he would be defensive when they threw him under the bus on tv with his relationship. Saffron must feel like the luckiest girl in the world getting to go to Bali on holiday whilst being the most irrelevant reality character!! Why is she even there!
It’s got to the point where I can’t even keep up. When junaid called Dani, I didn’t even know him and Ella weren’t speaking. They all just go round in circles.

Reactions: 14
It’s got to the point where I can’t even keep up. When junaid called Dani, I didn’t even know him and Ella weren’t speaking. They all just go round in circles.
It’s like primary school with them lot 😅 chopping and changing friends every 2 mins

They weren’t speaking from the last series were they. I think the they meant they hadn’t properly made up yet?

Reactions: 2
Usually I think ambers gorgeous but she’s horrendous in those scenes with her hair in a ponytail when they went to see the elephants

Reactions: 1
Harry’s boyfriend has new personality too this year so cringe. He was nice and quiet last series now he’s got to pretend he’s another one of the sassy TOWIE lot. Unless his original persona was an act. I do think most of the storylines are acted. The scene with Joe and Junaid was icky.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So do you hate Amber too then as she’s also a cheat?
---
Fair enough to hate Dan, whatever, it’s just when people then say oh good for Amber I hope ahe moves into better things she deserves better etc, I mean how does she..::?
Amber is much better than dan, she deserves much better than that serial cheat

• Haha
I would be confused to as to why anyone would like Dan. He’s a serial cheat and a scammer. Real stand up guy 🙄🙄
---
---
Fair enough to hate Dan, whatever, it’s just when people then say oh good for Amber I hope ahe moves into better things she deserves better etc, I mean how does she..::?
Good for him, he did it to her plenty.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
---
To be honest, I don't like Amber either. I'm just more disgusted with Dan than her. He has cheated/betrayed her multiple times, he made her look like a complete fool by getting with Clelia & Chloe S. The most disgusting part of it, is the fact that Amber has been paying for that boy for years. Ella, the mug, even said it and I believe every word of it since Dan is a broke, jobless con artist. He was on his playstation everyday and she was getting sponsored brand deals for social media to pay for everything. It's embarrassing.
---
I would be confused to as to why anyone would like Dan. He’s a serial cheat and a scammer. Real stand up guy 🙄🙄
---

Good for him, he did it to her plenty.
Imagine all the girls he cheated on her with that she hasn't found out about. Guys like him don't cheat once. For every girl she catches him cheating with there are about 3-5 others she doesn't know about. I hope she had him tested after every lads night/holiday. The boy must be riddled.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To be honest, I don't like Amber either. I'm just more disgusted with Dan than her. He has cheated/betrayed her multiple times, he made her look like a complete fool by getting with Clelia & Chloe S. The most disgusting part of it, is the fact that Amber has been paying for that boy for years. Ella, the mug, even said it and I believe every word of it since Dan is a broke, jobless con artist. He was on his playstation everyday and she was getting sponsored brand deals for social media to pay for everything. It's embarrassing.
---

Imagine all the girls he cheated on her with that she hasn't found out about. Guys like him don't cheat once. For every girl she catches him cheating with there are about 3-5 others she doesn't know about. I hope she had him tested after every lads night/holiday. The boy must be riddled.
Exactly and he did the same to Kate too. He leads women on till they’re in love with him then does the whole he’s not ready for marriage etc wasting years of their time, then when they leave him he’s arsey about it! He was the exact same before with Kate. If you don’t want to stay faithful stay single but I suppose some poor mug has to pay for him!

Reactions: 18
It’s been bugging me what Ella’s accent/way she talks is but I’ve realised she talks a bit like an English traveller

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Amber chose to put up with dans crap tho and stay cos she was so smug about proving to everyone she had changed him and got the ‘prize’
Ambers really unlikable in my opinion and last few series she’s realised she can’t act like that and still have a following that will make her money so she made an effort to portray herself differently but I fully believe she’s still the same bitchy mean girl

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.