The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Gemma is awful but she makes good tv. Watched the scene the other day when she was defending her yawning at Bobby and she was telling Chloe she was gasping for water from shopping. The tongue was thick with fur 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watching Georgia on the ITV London news talking about her new book. She looks like a waxwork. Hello Madame Tussauds....

Before talking to her, they showed a few early clips of her in TOWIE (with old face). Cut to the studio, it's like Jigsaw from the SAW movies is in the guest chair. She was so pretty before....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Currently on London Tonight promoting her new book (didn't even know she could read, let alone write). She won't be happy when she watches this back, she's shiny AF...looks like she's got a bottle of sunscreen smeared over her face.

MJ lives on!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Currently on London Tonight promoting her new book (didn't even know she could read, let alone write). She won't be happy when she watches this back, she's shiny AF...looks like she's got a bottle of sunscreen smeared over her face.

MJ lives on!
This should be criminal to do this to someone so young. It makes me sad because she was so naturally pretty and didn’t need to do a thing. And I know people get stuff done for themselves and their own self-esteem but I can’t believe she would look in the mirror and be happy with these results or think she looks so much better. I always wonder how peoples family must fee. If my daughter totally changed her appearance I would be so upset.

Reactions: 21

MJ lives on!
She reminds me of Michael Jackson! It's actually sad that she's done this to herself..

Reactions: 6
I guess a man would get slated if they admitted they dumped their wife because the new face she chose was ugly but who couldn’t blame them when it’s not the person they picked

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just on Diags Insta and only just saw this on his grid. I’m sorry but who tf is that. Has he been on editing apps? I’m dead 💀😂 doesn’t look like him or lockie 🤣 I can’t believe he even has the cheek and front to upload that
IMG_9281.jpeg

Edit-
This is the next photo of them on his same Insta page. Which looks untouched. Make it make sense 😆
IMG_9282.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Following on from last thread - I just don’t get creepy vibes from Dan at all he just seems like a normal guy to me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3

MJ lives on!
Wow, that's not a good look!!

Following on from last thread - I just don’t get creepy vibes from Dan at all he just seems like a normal guy to me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
There’s a ten year age gap between him and Ella which in fairness at 23 and 33 isn’t criminal, like it would have been when she was 13 and he was 23 lol.
The issue is, a single man at 33 with no real career prospects and shows no indication of settling down etc just comes across a bit sad. The fact he’s now ‘hooking up’ with a far younger woman just makes him comes across even sadder.

I can imagine him making excuses about not working or earning or whatever to a younger woman like Ella and her just being swept up in him. Whereas a woman at 33 would be like ‘eee what a waster, loser, sponge’ etc. Women in their 30s and women in their 20s are at completely different stages in their lives and a woman in her 30s is tired of the bullshit and the duck boys and the excuses. A woman in her 20s is still a bit naive.
There’s a certain kind of man that knows this and stays with women in their 20s longer than they should do.

Reactions: 29
I just don’t think there’s an age you have to have everything figured out by and I’m sure he isn’t exactly skint as their salary’s for Towie are better than the average I’d imagine! Who knows, I just think he seems harmless and the age gap doesn’t seem weird to me

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Amber is coming back to the UK for a while, shes obviously coming back for the Brits which are tomorrow night!

Oh my god she's actually back

The photos! 🤣 And still delusional photoshopping her insta pics compared to the actual irl ones... People have eyes? They'll see she's not like that?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.