The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t see the Sims getting a show. They’re too old to be of interest to most of the Love Island audience, have no skills or talent, nothing going on in their lives. And the reality market is so saturated now. It would just be them talking to each other and going out with each other. Yawn.
They are in Ibiza with the London socialite crowd this week, group is full of self obsessed narcissists who don’t know it’s too old for them to be going clubbing every week

Reactions: 8
I wonder if the show should have aired by now but maybe because of the accident with Yaz they’ve had to push it back to cut her out potentially?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the show should have aired by now but maybe because of the accident with Yaz they’ve had to push it back to cut her out potentially?
I think you're right. After reading that she had to break her own arm to get free it's going to be a long recovery. Her late Scottish nan was brilliant and so no-nonsense on TOWIE, it's a pity that she's no longer with us.

Reactions: 5
I think you're right. After reading that she had to break her own arm to get free it's going to be a long recovery. Her late Scottish nan was brilliant and so no-nonsense on TOWIE, it's a pity that she's no longer with us.
No matter what anyone thinks about the situation, having to break your own arm to get out of a car crash when your boyfriend is dead is just unimaginably horrific. I really hope she’s doing ok.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So it’s official the Dim Sims have their own show on oftv .. the publicity posts they are like Bratz Dills and Charlie is like David Guest.. not the big itv production they were wanting..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it’s official the Dim Sims have their own show on oftv .. the publicity posts they are like Bratz Dills and Charlie is like David Guest.. not the big itv production they were wanting..
What is only fans tv? Does this mean they’ll be getting their kits off or is it like a reality thing?

• Haha
What is only fans tv? Does this mean they’ll be getting their kits off or is it like a reality thing?
Only fans tv ....Surely it’s not THE onlyfans turned into a tv channel? They have been dropped by itv 100%

Reactions: 9
ITV weren’t interested then 😆

Even Charlie’s girlfriend looks like a clone of the sisters. They’re a horrid family.

Reactions: 10
They look like their auditioning for the roles of General Zod, Ursa and Non and a couple of plus 1's from the original Superman :LOL:
IMG_9851.jpg

Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 11.01.24.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seriously.... 🙈🤦‍♀️. I mean if your going to do it, make it your own, don't clone the kardashians.

Never heard of only fans TV but I guess it's a subscription thing you have to pay for? Can't see it going past 1 series... also because I really don't know how OF works but I'm thinking there's probably more men paying than women and I would day their demographic is mostly females so I can't see how it's going to work?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I did have to laugh at the “brand new concept only on OFTV” I was thinking what the hell is OFTV, burst out laughing when I realised it was Only Fans! 🤣🤣🤣 surprised Chloe has managed to cling on to a mainstream channel as long as she has! Think she will ultimately regret throwing her wright around like she has, but very much like the fairytale wedding that crossover mainstream success has alluded her!

• Haha
Seriously.... 🙈🤦‍♀️. I mean if your going to do it, make it your own, don't clone the kardashians.

Never heard of only fans TV but I guess it's a subscription thing you have to pay for? Can't see it going past 1 series... also because I really don't know how OF works but I'm thinking there's probably more men paying than women and I would day their demographic is mostly females so I can't see how it's going to work?
Exactly! Only Fans TV? Why would men willingly choose to pay a subscription and watch a small gang of mannequins gossip, shop, date badly and pick their next bullying victim? And as someone said upthread, they won't be getting their kit off so what incentive will men have to watch. I doubt they have a massive following either bar those following them on IG (which most people do to rubberneck).

EDIT: Just spotted @chanandalerbong mention that it's available on a free app. Oh, the horror lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.