The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Havent watchd TOWIE for years, but quite liked Chloe in the early series, she was very motherly to Joey which I thought was nice.

She started to get out of her pram a bit when she started dating Elliot Wright. She really thought she was all that, remember the whole "GO AWWAAAAAAAY" :ROFLMAO:

She did look the best she's ever looked at Leah Wright's wedding.

Reactions: 17
Shut up where does it say that ???
They fuckin better not !!
Surely no one would give them their own show dw 😆😭 None of them have anything going on, none of them can keep a relationship , they never had their own storylines apart from Chloe shagging people and all they would all do is slag people off. Who would they have to slag off on their own show. Each other? 🤣 Chloe will be gutted she won’t have an excuse to be around younger men anymore that she can pounce on haha

Reactions: 3
Probably just me who notices 🤣 but anyone think Chloe B is always poorly? I feel like every other week on her stories she's having days off or in bed due to illness , not saying she's lieing just seems to be often

Reactions: 3
She'll be back. She's probably holding out for more money because she thinks she's the Kim Kardashian glue that holds the show together

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably just me who notices 🤣 but anyone think Chloe B is always poorly? I feel like every other week on her stories she's having days off or in bed due to illness , not saying she's lieing just seems to be often
In a lot of ways she can remind me of Gemma Collins 🤣🤣🤣 really over the top and obviously spoilt rotten!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Towie people we actually like - GO!

Mine is Kirk. He was a bit of a bell in the past but seems like he's become a really decent person recently, I think the awful passing of Mick shocked him into sorting himself out.

I also love Bobby purely for his one liners "you're giving my hole a headache Arg!"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but Chloe Sims massively outstayed her welcome anyway. Her behaviour was awful the last few years and some terrible bullying was allowed. Think it will be so much better without her to be honest! So many people bowed down to her and were clearly intimidated by her. The sisters started strutting about as if they own the place as well, and they certainly won’t be missed! 🤣
I do think this will have been a “mutual decision” cannot imagine Towie were onboard with them dictating who they would film with.
Think the reality show will surprise a few people as I bet Joey will get on board, for no other reason than he has f#ck all else going on! 🤣

Reactions: 20
Before the cast went to Dom Rep she put up a post with her nails or hair done saying holiday ready .. then it was said she refused to film with some of the new cast so never went.. I hope the producers didn’t give into her and told her to jump before she was pushed..

The whole dynamic of the show will change now .. whose hole will Saffron and Amy Childs lick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Towie people we actually like - GO!

Mine is Kirk. He was a bit of a bell in the past but seems like he's become a really decent person recently, I think the awful passing of Mick shocked him into sorting himself out.

I also love Bobby purely for his one liners "you're giving my hole a headache Arg!"
I love Kirk too ❤ He was definitely a prat in the past but I find him very genuine, hardworking and quite normal now. Plus I may have a little crush on him 🤣😍

** I’ll see myself out **

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love Kirk too ❤ He was definitely a prat in the past but I find him very genuine, hardworking and quite normal now. Plus I may have a little crush on him 🤣😍

** I’ll see myself out **
Nobody is gonna judge you here girl for havin a crush on Kirk 😏🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Havent watchd TOWIE for years, but quite liked Chloe in the early series, she was very motherly to Joey which I thought was nice.

She started to get out of her pram a bit when she started dating Elliot Wright. She really thought she was all that, remember the whole "GO AWWAAAAAAAY" :ROFLMAO:

She did look the best she's ever looked at Leah Wright's wedding.
I loved the GO AWAAAAY argument, especially when she put Leah Wright in her place. About time someone stood up to that family “don’t you pipe up to me, duck off” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.