Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lullabella22

VIP Member
Who are all these new ppl, has Jordan been in it before ? and why does lockie have the bod of a 20 yr old but the face and hair of a 50 year old.

Can’t believe saff is only 30…

What’s Chloe m done to her nose? I can’t see it .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Kazza12345

Just watched it.. I really dont believe Ella. If it did happen months ago, it’s convenient how she blew it into a big drama right before she came to the Dominican. If she was that outraged by it, she should’ve told Amber as soon as it happened. Ella is just really unlikeable 😐

Dollywobs

I hope I’m wrong but I think the toxicology report will be interesting. Does anyone really stay out until 4am sober 🤷‍♀️
I hope for Yaz’s sake this is was just a tragic accident on an unfamiliar road and he wasn’t pissed or in some kind of rage.

Also, if he was decapitated or not, how long was she in the car with the body before they got her out? The whole thing is horrific and considering I’ve never had any interest in Yaz, I am genuinely so sorry for her.

SugarHutHunnie

HOW refreshing is it to not have the Simms dominating everything! Diags is still a little bitch but swings and roundabouts

Reactions: 21

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Watching the old eps on itvbe now. Series 16.
Georgia look ls so much better. Not just because its pre Brody or anything but she just looks better. Her surgery wasnt necessary.
Nose job was the worst thing she could have done it makes her whole face look like it’s collapsed

Jennytea

VIP Member

Dan isn't perfect but he does right bringing in lawyers. Ella has a growing history of causing issues, so this might be the final straw that gets her thrown off the show.
Good for him. Dan Edgar might be a lot of things but he does not come off as some mad sexual predator in no way shape or form. There’s a diff between being a cheating sly fucker and someone who is handsy and touching people without their consent.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Right from the start of Towie my mam could never stand any of the wrong family and she detested nanny Pat lol. She never liked the way they treated Lauren and Arg and as said for years mark was a big cause of both Lauren and Args problems
Yes they all seemed a nasty bunch and always laughed at people in a snide way it wasn’t ‘banter’ all seemed bitches, nanny pat included on many occasions. I re-watched recently and Carol was always taking the piss out of Lydia’s mum and not in a friendly banter way but the same way Jess is, just always being a bitch. Always saying things to embarrass Debby. Noticed it a lot more rewatching. Same with Jess.

Sez99

VIP Member
I'd love to know what kind of dirt they have on the producers that they're basically running the show now. Chloe thinks she's the Kim Kardashian of the UK. I don't think that many people actually know who she is though unless they've watched the show 😂
That’s it someone here commented the other day they heard or read the Sims refused to go abroad to shoot the new scenes because they’re unhappy with some of the new cast.

Reminds me of a story from old Man Utd dressing days where Alex Ferguson told David Beckham ‘You’re never bigger than the club!!’.
And the Dims are never bigger than the show lol. Like they DO NOT make the show, the show gives them the life they have. I wish they were dropped because it’s then keeping this show tired and dated !

SugarHutHunnie

Ella is a A-class attention seeking cunt and comes a across as a complete beg. She’s the type to go to a bar where all the footballers hang to just be seen. Kelsey looks like like human Ken doll thing and was a boring, dull bitch in towie. They need to bring back Kirk so he can tell shag Ella and bin her off and be mean.

That Mia ex’s Henry always likes Ella’s pictures and last I heard she was trying to get it on with Alfie Best.. just a tart

She tried it on with Lockie when he was drunk and was fumming he went back with Chole and him and Chole had sex on more then 1 occasion. Franki Simms has slept with Jon Clarke numerous times and he binned her off.

Fearne also kicked of with Greg Shepard in a bar for been all over young girls and inviting them to his table to drink.

Sam moved out of the area because her partner suddenly started getting more well
known and wanted him out of the scene as she was worried about females trying it on with him and she’s super possessive and runs his Instagram account. Comes across as thick but used to deal drugs and be on sessions a lot.

Kady and Myles spilt because he was messaging other women and also they had very aggressive physical fights and he spat in her face. He’s a nasty piece of work.
Oooh sis this tea is SCALDING ☕

• Heart
  • Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Why does saffron always wear a pair of pyjamas to go out in? She looks mad!
It genuinely reminds me of something the GC would do . She copies her with everything! Also how tf is saffron still on this show??? Is she sucking a producer off or something 🤣 she’s got no storyline of her own and all she does is hang around like a bad smell or shit stir

• Haha
  • Heart

HEC1993

Chatty Member
LOOOL Diags saying Yaz was into wrongens and scumbags 🤣🥴 that probably won’t go down well now Jakes dead

• Haha