Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Harry and Amy are inappropriate just posting as normal when they are apparently worried and thinking of yaz . Both posted on their grids pics with her, to me it’s so tacky and a way to look for likes and get engagement . Then both posting today typical showing off posts out shopping and selfies etc . It’s so distasteful considering they pretend to be her friends .

Reactions: 24

Dontcare223

My 2 pence: I don’t believe dan edgar did anything wrong. I think maybe he was talking to Ella drunk in a club, and probably got close due to being drunk and loud music and was just being friendly. Ella has latched onto that for a storyline as she knows it will boost her relevancy on the show.

someone else said it earlier, Ella is screaming from the rooftops that it’s wrong, but according to danni she was holding his hand back, if she found it so wrong why is she entertaining it ???

I think it’s very telling that Ella cannot hold a friend, she even snaked danni last year when danni was saying her and gatsby are fine and Ella went behind her back and said they weren’t in public, you don’t snake ur best pal regardless of what’s true or what’s not, handle it in private.

Dan edgar is not stupid, if he was going to do anything seedy or shady why would he do it in a public place full of people and with a girl he knows doesn’t get on with his gf and her group, knowing it would probably get back to Amber. I think Ella is doing everything she can to secure her spot next season.

Rach88

VIP Member
Think the only one that gave as almost good as she got was Ricky's mum Jan (think that's what she was called) and that supermarket scene where Jan said well you never really liked him anyway did you and carol stood there open mouthed before she could regain her power of speech 😂 but that's me

• Haha

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Towie people we actually like - GO!

Mine is Kirk. He was a bit of a bell in the past but seems like he's become a really decent person recently, I think the awful passing of Mick shocked him into sorting himself out.

I also love Bobby purely for his one liners "you're giving my arsehole a headache Arg!"
I know this is probably unpopular but I like Courtney and Chloe M

Reactions: 23
I've been watching the Georgia and Tommy show recently, as I couldn't find anything better to watch (don't judge, lol). But I noticed that he puts her down to make himself sound intellectual. The thing is, he gets so many things wrong. Is forever mispronouncing words and getting common sayings mixed up. He literally takes the piss out of her. At first it seems like banter, but then you realise that he likes to embarrass her, as she's not the brightest crayon in the box..., but then, neither is he. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad

Dollywobs

Fran can 100% do better. He was a complete dick to her in that post lockdown scene. She's beautiful and actually has a personality and to quote mario from season 4 "Diags is one of the ugliest bastards I've ever seen"
I thought Fran was abusive to Diags. I can’t see why people think she’s sweet, she was always pissed telling people to fuck off and leaving Diags to finish the fight for her.

Dontcare223

I read somewhere that little chris is now one of the most successful towie stars, which I absolutely LOVE to see

• Heart

Dollybird

VIP Member
I think Lauren has been respectful in how she’s handled this . She’s also pregnant so it’s probably best she isn’t stressed out . I think she’s a twat but in this case , she’s handled it well .

Georgia however , Georgia can fuck off. She’s such a pick me bitch . She loves the attention and is so entitled . she’s claiming attention off a death and Yaz surviving ....how low can someone be bypicking on someone who witnessed a death and a massive car accident . Nah whatever yaz has done and been like .....doesn’t deserve this crap from Georgia

Hope96

VIP Member
I know someone has already quoted it but I always feel the need to post the video.

Love it. It gets better each time I watch it.

• Haha

tequilasunrise

DEB758DA-6ECD-41AD-A615-C6D610B03A44.png

*laughs in aesthetic practitioner* who the fuck is she trying to fool 🤣🤣🤣

“lips dissolved” yeah okay Ella, who’s lips? Because it ain’t yours

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Am I only the one who doesn’t have a clue who any of these people are? 🤣 never heard of any of them.. how are they well known? Instagram? Someone fill me in 😅

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Gatsby ‘I’m not in til ep 3 so be patient’ fuck off no one cares 😂 He genuinely thinks he’s the main character
B1D8708F-A41C-4B56-AF07-0733F68A0F2C.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Rach88

VIP Member
Apparently that girl called pia who looked like she had no neck has been axed and her scenes won't be shown 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22