The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the GO AWAAAAY argument, especially when she put Leah Wright in her place. About time someone stood up to that family “don’t you pipe up to me, duck off” 😂😂😂😂
Back when I liked Chloe 🤣 ..Why did Leah Wright used to think she was the main character? 😅 She was always in everyone’s business, remember the Ricky and Jess situation? Leah was literally an extra 😭

Reactions: 10
Back when I liked Chloe 🤣 ..Why did Leah Wright used to think she was the main character? 😅 She was always in everyone’s business, remember the Ricky and Jess situation? Leah was literally an extra 😭
She used to cry when Chloe and Elliot had a row too, fuckin weirdo

• Haha
Towie people we actually like - GO!

Mine is Kirk. He was a bit of a bell in the past but seems like he's become a really decent person recently, I think the awful passing of Mick shocked him into sorting himself out.

I also love Bobby purely for his one liners "you're giving my hole a headache Arg!"
I know this is probably unpopular but I like Courtney and Chloe M

Reactions: 23

Mine is Kirk. He was a bit of a bell in the past but seems like he's become a really decent person recently, I think the awful passing of Mick shocked him into sorting himself out.

I also love Bobby purely for his one liners "you're giving my hole a headache Arg!"
I used to have a crush on Tom Pearce 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t know why 😂
I agree with Bobby and his one liners. So funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
TOWIE people we actually like - 100% for me Chloe B. Massive unpopular opinion but she has grown massively since joining and has had a lot of tit from other cast members but she pushed through

Reactions: 26
Agree with the Tom P love, he’s got to be the fittest one there has been on TOWIE. I was perving on him on Insta before, his girlfriend is beautiful 🤩

• Heart
Agree with the Tom P love, he’s got to be the fittest one there has been on TOWIE. I was perving on him on Insta before, his girlfriend is beautiful 🤩

He was the best b looking guy on towie at the time! And was a more attractive version of Mark Wright in my opinion so not sure why Lauren wasn't as interested! He seemed so nice too but constantly got dumped 😭🤣

Reactions: 7
So Chloe Sims decide before the series started shootings to leave.. yet she was holiday ready with her hair and nails the day before and wouldn’t film with cast members .. if they have their own show at least we can turn off

Reactions: 6
Nah Chloe, Demi and Frankie are gonna get their own show and act like their the Essex Kardashian’s ain’t they

So Chloe Sims decide before the series started shootings to leave.. yet she was holiday ready with her hair and nails the day before and wouldn’t film with cast members .. if they have their own show at least we can turn off
I think like someone said above when they refused to film with people and tried to act like they run the show the producers had probably had enough of them by this point and weren’t giving into their bs . Chloe probably felt stupid and wanted to act like she doesn’t need them so has left instead of just listening to producers 😂 She seems the type to spite herself because she refuses to ever be wrong lol I mean look how she’s acted for years, she wants everyone to throw themselves at her feet

Nah Chloe, Demi and Frankie are gonna get their own show and act like their the Essex Kardashian’s ain’t they
I don’t rekon they will , I really don’t see them getting their own show even though I know that’s what everyone expects . None of them have anything going on in their lives .

Reactions: 6
Tom P and Kirk were two of the most attractive in my opinion. They had the looks of Mario, Mark etc but waaay nicer personalities. And yes, only redeeming qualities of Chloe Simms and Ricky were how they stood up to the Wright's. Chloe is still a horrible person. Saw an episode recently where herself, Gemma and Bobby were impersonating Lauren. Outrageous bullying you wouldn't see the likes of these days. Her friendship with Lauren completely forgotten! No coincidence Dan and Mario were referring to Lauren as a sort only the episode b4. Jealousy at its height! Luckily karma didn't loose either address. Lauren is in a happy relationship with kids and Chloe looks like Pete Burns.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Diags 😂😂😂 I know nobody’s gonna agree with me but I just love diags when he’s not with Chloe!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t see the Sims getting a show. They’re too old to be of interest to most of the Love Island audience, have no skills or talent, nothing going on in their lives. And the reality market is so saturated now. It would just be them talking to each other and going out with each other. Yawn.

Reactions: 11
The daily mail have done her dirty with their coverage of her leaving towie. Of all the pictures available of Chloe sims they’ve chosen extreme close ups while she talking. Bastards 🤣

Diags 😂😂😂 I know nobody’s gonna agree with me but I just love diags when he’s not with Chloe!
Diags displays empathy and loyalty. Rare on that show.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.