The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Amy are inappropriate just posting as normal when they are apparently worried and thinking of yaz . Both posted on their grids pics with her, to me it’s so tacky and a way to look for likes and get engagement . Then both posting today typical showing off posts out shopping and selfies etc . It’s so distasteful considering they pretend to be her friends .

Reactions: 24
Harry and Amy are inappropriate just posting as normal when they are apparently worried and thinking of yaz . Both posted on their grids pics with her, to me it’s so tacky and a way to look for likes and get engagement . Then both posting today typical showing off posts out shopping and selfies etc . It’s so distasteful considering they pretend to be her friends .
I noticed Chloe Sims hadn’t posted anything. Can’t deal if that’s because they’re not friends, or if she’s actually got a bit of respect here.
Even that rough boots Nicole Charbass shared a tacky heavy filtered of Yaz ‘happy you’re OK’ it just all seems so insincere.

Reactions: 8
Anyone think Ella might of had a fall out with yaz before the accident? A lot of her posts are suggesting not to go to sleep on bad terms with someone and that sort of thing. Wonder if amber turner Chloe brockett etc have made up with yaz or just paying their respects

Reactions: 8
I hope I’m wrong but I think the toxicology report will be interesting. Does anyone really stay out until 4am sober 🤷‍♀️
I hope for Yaz’s sake this is was just a tragic accident on an unfamiliar road and he wasn’t pissed or in some kind of rage.

Also, if he was decapitated or not, how long was she in the car with the body before they got her out? The whole thing is horrific and considering I’ve never had any interest in Yaz, I am genuinely so sorry for her.

Reactions: 22
I hope I’m wrong but I think the toxicology report will be interesting. Does anyone really stay out until 4am sober 🤷‍♀️
I hope for Yaz’s sake this is was just a tragic accident on an unfamiliar road and he wasn’t pissed or in some kind of rage.

Also, if he was decapitated or not, how long was she in the car with the body before they got her out? The whole thing is horrific and considering I’ve never had any interest in Yaz, I am genuinely so sorry for her.
Going by a new article in the Mail she flagged down a passer by and said her friend was dead...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Going by a new article in the Mail she flagged down a passer by and said her friend was dead...
Hmm. Lots more information in that artical.. little bits just keep coming out that are painting a really sad picture tbh

Reactions: 4
Just read on Daily Mail Online that Chloe Sims is auditioning for Dancing on Ice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I just feel really sorry for Jake’s Mam, she’s had to fly over to a different country knowing that her son has gone and there’s only pain waiting for her. That’s without anything that’s going to come out in the press, no matter what the circumstances it’s her son, poor woman

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I just feel really sorry for Jake’s Mam, she’s had to fly over to a different country knowing that her son has gone and there’s only pain waiting for her. That’s without anything that’s going to come out in the press, no matter what the circumstances it’s her son, poor woman
So sad and she has these 'friends' crawling out the woodwork like Georgia the only people I feel for is his family and his real friends that are feeling a great loss

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s weird to me even Nicole Bass who is supposed to be best friends with Yaz and was part of her family for a while posted one picture on her stories and then back to posting her holiday 🙁

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s weird to me even Nicole Bass who is supposed to be best friends with Yaz and was part of her family for a while posted one picture on her stories and then back to posting her holiday 🙁
It’s honestly disgusting 😢 shows how self obsessed this Essex lot are and how they care more about showing off on social media

• Heart
She isn’t following Yaz so obviously a falling out there .. neither is her brother Jamie who was also good friends with Yaz

Demi sims put a grid post On Sunday and there was loads of comments under it calling her out but she turned off the comments .. Chloe sims just continued to show her make up shite

Reactions: 6
She isn’t following Yaz so obviously a falling out there .. neither is her brother Jamie who was also good friends with Yaz

Demi sims put a grid post On Sunday and there was loads of comments under it calling her out but she turned off the comments .. Chloe sims just continued to show her make up shite
Oh okay. I didn’t realise that about Nicole. Unless I’m looking incorrectly it doesn’t look like Yaz brother Adam is following Yaz anymore. I wonder what’s happened there?
Yaz doesn’t follow him or her dad either from what I can see

Reactions: 4
So strange isn't it!! - wonder why she doesn't follow her Dad?!
I hope she sees that these aren't true friends!!!

Reactions: 5
On series 15 here. The WAY that Tommy spoke to Ferne in Gemma’s shop is disgusting !!!!!!
Calling her all sorts for being single and enjoying a sex life. He even said to her ‘when are you gonna settle down’?? lol she came out of a yearsssss long relationship, and she’s about 25 here (if even!).
This show really isn’t aging well and it’s only about 6 years ago. Really shocking !!!!

Reactions: 15
On series 15 here. The WAY that Tommy spoke to Ferne in Gemma’s shop is disgusting !!!!!!
Calling her all sorts for being single and enjoying a sex life. He even said to her ‘when are you gonna settle down’?? lol she came out of a yearsssss long relationship, and she’s about 25 here (if even!).
This show really isn’t aging well and it’s only about 6 years ago. Really shocking !!!!
Don’t like Tommy, think he’s an arrogant, cocky duck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.