The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren pope was my fav, she was so level headed, funny, straight up, honest - she got treated like tit by the girls !!

Reactions: 26
Why are his shorts falling down like that 🤔 Megan has a Pammie Anderson vibe and I'm living for it 🔥

Reactions: 4
When's the new series starting? Didn't they film the trip away weeks ago?

James’ dick arm is a classic sign of injecting peds (performance enhancing drugs) he looks like he’s done a clen cycle too . What a mess

OH MY GOD I’m catching up series 14, it’s Jake and Chloe’s 2’nd episode. He’s INSTANT bad vibes denying to Lauren Popes face that he kissed her lol. But he’s also just so awkward
And squirmy/ uncomfortable to watch like he’s trying to hide his real nasty self.
Please tell me he was hated at the time of his participation ?! Lol I’ve never watched any series with him before x

Reactions: 14
Saw in the papers the other day Lauren Goodger is "in talks" to come back. Didn't she already have a comeback when Megan McKenna was in it? She was in Chloe's salon telling everyone how she lost 4 stone

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think Yaz has has fallen out with Ella, Dani and Junaid already, Ella's tagged the other two in a quote about drama on her story and not Yas. Maybe jumping to conclusions but the girl really can't keep a mate for more than five minutes.

Reactions: 7
Do you think Yaz has has fallen out with Ella, Dani and Junaid already, Ella's tagged the other two in a quote about drama on her story and not Yas. Maybe jumping to conclusions but the girl really can't keep a mate for more than five minutes.
I’d say it’s more to do with Lockie and Megan back together...she’s in mourning... don’t worry she’ll be back getting her angel and card readings full of positive quotes and a new business idea before long...I agree she can’t keep a mate but neither can the 4 of them so they are all well suited...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rumours on other threads Jake McLean has passed maybe why she is quiet...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.