The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably made no money since his TOWIE days and thought his sisters could secure the bag. He’ll be unemployed in a year or two.
He's become a boxing promoter like old man Sims as far as I know. I always thought that Charlie was foul in TOWIE and pretty horrible to Ferne (back in the days that she was bearable!)

I read her book ... just before she got Towie she worked Friday to a Sunday as a playboy bunny hostess all over France ... she was sleeping with one of the bosses .. a french guy.. she didn’t really like him but slept with him in anyway and then she got the call from Towie and then went on to sleep with most of them... even though she didn’t like them either 🤣
That's right - I've read her book twice now and totally forgot that due to all of the content praising Mr Starship and her palming off Madison to his paternal grandparents at every given opportunity.

Reactions: 4
He's become a boxing promoter like old man Sims as far as I know. I always thought that Charlie was foul in TOWIE and pretty horrible to Ferne (back in the days that she was bearable!)

That's right - I've read her book twice now and totally forgot that due to all of the content praising Mr Starship and her palming off Madison to his paternal grandparents at every given opportunity.
Who was Mr Starship? Did we ever find out? How awkward he was in her twitter and Instagram name of years 🤣

Who was Mr Starship? Did we ever find out? How awkward he was in her twitter and Instagram name of years 🤣
I think he was some minor footballer or businessman (no one famous) - I’m pretty sure there are posts about it either in earlier threads or on her personal threads with a couple of pics - he’s nothing special and from what I remember he was clearly not very into her I think he just used her and she used to drop everything and run around after him. Someone correct me if I’m wrong tho!

Reactions: 2
I think he was some minor footballer or businessman (no one famous) - I’m pretty sure there are posts about it either in earlier threads or on her personal threads with a couple of pics - he’s nothing special and from what I remember he was clearly not very into her I think he just used her and she used to drop everything and run around after him. Someone correct me if I’m wrong tho!
The tattle account with the name Lilly Long revealed who it was. I was so damn disappointed! 🤣 I have no idea who he is! Not even just that he seemed incredibly average in both looks and lifestyle! God knows why Chloe built him up so much or felt the need to be so secretive like it was a real life Christian Grey! Think he was just a bit of a player on the London party scene who had multiple duck buddies on the go, and her dramatic cringey self made it out to be some grand love affair for the ages!

Reactions: 9
He’s probably made no money since his TOWIE days and thought his sisters could secure the bag. He’ll be unemployed in a year or two.
Charlie has money. He manages boxers. Managed a friend of mine who is very well off with his boxing as well. So 10% manager cut. Charlie is living good. Still can’t stand the simms though

Reactions: 2
Charlie has money. He manages boxers. Managed a friend of mine who is very well off with his boxing as well. So 10% manager cut. Charlie is living good. Still can’t stand the simms though
Yeah Charlie is successful and his old man is a successful trainer. Was Anthony Joshua’s cutman for a while. People like the Sims all will always be okay, just the desperation for attention that does them in.

Reactions: 8
I'm really not a fan of Ella, I think she's dly and manipulative.
Also if I was dumped from a TV show publicly and then asked back there is NO way of be appearing again out of pure principal!

Reactions: 25
Not sure when it's back but they've still been filming this week , seems like they've filmed for ages

This is the only reason I still wish Chloe Sims was in Towie. Because I know she would flip her tit over this! 🤣🤣🤣
I dunno she didn't seem too bothered over the whole "flirty friends" debacle. It really creeps me out Pete and Ella he's waaay too old for her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.