The Only Way Is Essex #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! The whole argument started if I remember because Fearne had said Tommy speaks to Georgia like tit in front of people and that he talks to women like tit in general and that’s how he reacted by abusing her. Proving her point! Imagine what he would be like not in front of cameras. Tommy always gets involved in bitchyness and always seems to hate on women , he did the same to Megan McKenna etc too .. I bet he’s got a little dick and that’s why he over compensates by bullying women and bragging about money 🤣 Stayed with Georgia for so long cause no one else wants his little dick. 😅
Spot on. Don’t know why he thought that shouting at a woman would prove he doesn’t shout at women?!

He sticks with Georgia because her Dad gave him the money to start up his business. And because she lets him do as he pleases.

Reactions: 6
Oh MY GOD did she really say ‘the hood stuff’ when referring to her and Jakes upbringing lol. She really thinks she’s some late 90s b-list movie main chick doesn’t she lol. Her whole existence makes me cringe from being PIED OFF BY EVERYONE during Love Island to try and salvage a ‘reality star’ career since. Shes
Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lauren hasnt been disrespectful?
There is a story in the Daily Mail from one of Lauren’s ‘friends’ saying how her and Jake were a secret couple two years ago and how devastated she is, I think that’s disrespectful

Reactions: 5
There is a story in the Daily Mail from one of Lauren’s ‘friends’ saying how her and Jake were a secret couple two years ago and how devastated she is, I think that’s disrespectful
How sick must some people be to try and use the death of someone as a claim to fame . People coming out of the wood work now that he is gone thinking it will get them some attention when someone has lost their life in an awful traumatic way . This world is fucked .

Reactions: 12
How sick must some people be to try and use the death of someone as a claim to fame . People coming out of the wood work now that he is gone thinking it will get them some attention when someone has lost their life in an awful traumatic way . This world is fucked .
That’s what I mean, she’s obviously sold the story herself as we all know she’s a fame bleep. I have no doubt she’s sad about him dying but why dig it up by how long ago they were together etc?

Reactions: 4
What is that Georgia going on about as she apparently posted these to her stories yesterday is she trying to push the blame on Yas? wish i could make out the blurted out wording aswell
There was way more than this aswell which had been deleted. Screen shots from a what’s app convos between her and jake. What she left was disrespectful but the stuff she deleted was another level.

I found this but not sure if it was in the grid post she deleted. There was a couple of what’s app convos in the stories she deleted.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah I also saw a story where she was claiming how she had been on & off with him for years and how he recently had asked her to fly out to Turkey.
There was way more than this aswell which had been deleted. Screen shots from a what’s app convos between her and jake. What she left was disrespectful but the stuff she deleted was another level.

I found this but not sure if it was in the grid post she deleted. There was a couple of what’s app convos in the stories she deleted.
Yeah I have seen as mentioned in my post above, she's deleting but may aswell of left them up as google will always expose all.
I just find her really distasteful, as how does she think Yas must be feeling about his death and to also be seeing all the disrespectful stuff she's also posting. If she was seeing him keep it to yourself as all this extra stuff she doing screams desperate clout chaser

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All the receipts are on James Lock and Yazmins thread. Georgia Harrison is the definition of a grief thief. An absolute tit stain on society.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my GOD !!!!!! My heart is actually broken for Lauren, I actually am close to tears here. I can’t even begin to imagine her heartache.

Reactions: 8
How unbelievably sad, poor Lauren this must be the worst week of her life. I really hope she’s getting the love and support she needs

• Sad
  • Heart
Thoughts are with Lauren and Charles , what a horrible time for them both . All excited to welcome arrival of a beautiful baby girl and this happens . Heartbroken for them both . What a week it’s been , really makes you think . Life is so precious and can go in an instant . Will light a candle for the little one later .

• Heart
What sad horrible news for Lauren and Charles and poor larose too who will be too young to realise or understand that her little sister isn't coming home 💔 I really hope there's love and support around that they really need

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.