Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogdish

Double Cold sore at moment. Hope there's a third on tonight's vlog!
So we can have a new catchphrase!

Cold sore! Cold sore! Cold sore! 🚝🚝🚝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
I bet your grandkids didn't say that at all. The delusion is strong
Watched tonight’s slog with my daughter. After that we played the ‘Who are the biggest work shy scamming lazy cunts the world have ever seen’ game. Every guess of hers was ‘is it the Lodge Turds?’ 😂😂 Think there may be a future Tattler joining in a few years.

True story.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

domwood

We have a winner Ladies and Gentlemen. Well done DeakyBlinderz.

Cunt. Cunt. Utter fucking CUNT. Sorry but that's the least abuse that massive fucking arsehole deserves :mad: :mad: :mad: Hope the cunt chokes to death on some cinnamon. The sheep giving him the thumbs up too! Equally as big cunts as their lords.

View attachment 2522235
I've taken the liberty of contacting the people who ran the Kayak tour out of this area, and asked them for a few details on their nighttime tour in question here, followed up with a raised concern that this vlog has been released implying that the tour was unsatisfactory and they obtained a refund. I have the follow up information here:

What to bring:
  • Clothes you don’t mind getting a little wet. Towel (left in car)
  • Water Shoes – sandals or Crocs that can be worn in the water
  • Bring an extra change of clothes just in case
  • Camera & Dry bag (optional) These are fairly useless to capture bioluminescence, but great for capturing people.
  • Bottled water, Snacks
  • Any special personal paddling gear if you like
  • You may bring a flashlight, though we will provide a safety light.
  • Most travellers can participate
  • This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
  • This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travellers

It was advised at time of booking that with all kayak excursions, they expect attendees to have a basic understanding of the equipment and its operation, and that they do highlight that standard camera equipment may not capture the bioluminescence that you will see during the excursion. Only if it is raining, or adverse conditions deem it unsuitable for the tour to depart will a refund be given.

Prick paid about £46 for each ticket, about £30 cheaper than the competitors that utilise locations closer to cocoa beach that are guaranteed to not have alligators / dangerous wildlife around (easy to find them when you look). But yeah, they advised that they haven't provided a refund to the party in question, and are taking a keen interest in the footage and review commentary that Nick has decided to upload.

The reason Nick appears to be unhappy is due to the fact the camera didn't pick up the emissions in the water, and this didn't become apparent until they rewatched the footage later, hence the morning commentary. Also the trip did require a mandatory tip at the end of the tour, something Nick never leaves, so he's also likely angry about paying out an additional 15% for all 4 people.

But yeah, lies again on camera to save face because this vlog episode was built around this excursion, and like everything he cheapened out, and got a subpar recording, so makes out he got his cash back to save face with their followers.

Of course Nick since you read this, if you fancy showing evidence that you did get the refund feel free, happy to accept a photo of their reversal of funds showing their account details (which can be validated by the company on a 3rd party enquiry) or the email response you received confirming they were going to refund you - don't forget to include the MIME data and IP address details just to prove you haven't tried to make a fake copy. But I suspect you don't have concrete evidence like normal, all lies again from a bullshitter who couldn't wait to spend his dead mums cashbefore the ashes had even cooled......
---
The Lodge Guys #46 - Kayaking through their intelligence looking for the light on any basic knowledge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Morning Nick you bug eyed, conniving, washed up, shrillveled dicked alcoholic.
Oh and morning Baldy you ugly cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

BullfaBugle

View attachment 2519939

Hahaha. Prick is the thinnest skinned man in the world! You can tell he's absolutely fuming there, not even including a passive aggressive emoji
If he cant handle a comment like that, just imagine him when he reads here. Hope that makes everyone’s Friday better just thinking of that grifting bell end reading here and not having his sheep to put laughing emojis on his bullying comments. Hi Prick you pointy faced alcoholic 👋👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Ah yes, I can see it now!
I stand corrected......but they are still cunts

Oh and as I forgot to crop the image from my other insta I am now blocked on that one too......such sad losers, proves they read here though!
Yes, Tattle lives rent free in Rick & Lee’s head, which is great news coz normally they charge for everything!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Imagine meeting you're favourite vloggers by chance in Florida, and then watching the footage over the last few days to find they Hard cut you out, most likely as you don't sub to their patreon, because there's no free rides with the lodge guys.....
Depends what was said afterwards. It could have been "LODGE GUYS YOU PAIR OF THIEVING WORK SHY CUNTS".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Joe Bloggs 69

Chatty Member
That hotel is round the corner from where I live and it's absolutely filthy even the bed bugs left (probably in the grifters cases when they went to France) also 90% of the hotel is used to house Migrants (or it used to be anyway)
Interpol are hunting for two middle aged men who are believed to have started the current bed bug epidemic across France. They were both wearing shorts, theme park t shirts and brightly coloured trainers. They are believed to disguise their true hair colour with boot polish, their nationality is unknown as they were heard speaking in a strange language at Nice airport, two phrase overheard were, " hadustee" and "getbaktutlodge" but as yet no one has identified which country they could be from

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Binksybum

What I hate:

Prick thinking he knows everything about everything
Prick marching ahead all the time
Views through the wing mirrors
Sudden increase in seeing their body parts. Prick is always showing his chest recently.
The lies
Not admitting gifts
The constant mispronunciation of everything
Never admitting when things go wrong- thinking hair transplant, plus lots of other things
Their faces
The gesticulations Leighvil does with his fingers
The way they think calorie counting is healthy eating
The Scrounging/ grifting way though go through life
How they never reveal costs for anything
They way they think they are posh, when they are common as muck

I could go on.

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THEM

JACK SHIT

• Heart
  • Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
#46 Channel on the skids so let’s use the kids, exploiting us family to push us vids.

• Heart
  • Haha

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
The Lodge Guys #46 If You Don't Like It We'll Give You A Hack. Just Phone Up Your Bank And Request A Chargeback.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Emmy79

VIP Member
They give me the 🤢 at they age they're the now, in Disney
There's nothing wrong with going to Disney parks at any age, young or old but only if you actually enjoy it and want to be there and not to just get views on shite vlogs on you tube!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

domwood

Funny to see Vera being sidelined in today's vlog, poor girl's hasn't fully realised that she's been booted down the list now in favour of the DisneyChavs.

Pouty's got a lovely bit of Herpes Simplex on his lip there (naughty naughty),

So many stupid comments made in the vlog, I can't stop laughing.

But just to point out, that shoe tree on the lagoon is for RETIRING CAPTAINS to throw their shoes up for tradition.. not every bloody castmember.

Nick ignoring Leigh's comments about Guardians and how he hates it, just because he likes it and wants to continue riding it, pure narcissism.

Bazza's cheeky dig at Nick by putting it on camera that Nick was buying the first round and there's no limit to the spending! Nice.

Nick's happy to piss up $$$ on perfume for the lodge, but the thought of spending $$$ on the nieces....

The Lodge Guys #46 Living their Best Lives, by grooming the Disney Wives.

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
Unintentionally hilarious bit when they were all daring each other to go out of the hotel entrance into the rain, they’re all giddy AF running in and out like a bunch of fannys, and there’s this little kid in what looks like a mermaid costume and anorak just standing out in it and giving zero fucks.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Thanks to @ducatiwarrior for our shiny new thread!

Lots of you updated your profile pics to this corker of a photo from @OrlandoJonesy123:

1697363750988.png

The van vlogs have been an utter disaster so they're going back to what they think the sheep like so the funds keep rolling in 💰

Prev thread here:

As you were!

• Haha
  • Heart