The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey Carrots has probably seen through them. Most of us friends do in the end.

Reactions: 9
I’d love it if Stacey Carrots had to cancel the trip in December due to “unforeseen circumstances” (she realises what they’re up to just in time). I can’t imagine that she can be bringing her husband and son, surely? All of them crammed into that plastic shed? It’s all just too embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And there's no sound proofing in the toilet if she had a upset stomach 💩.

They should have a ensuite in the guest room too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d love it if Stacey Carrots had to cancel the trip in December due to “unforeseen circumstances” (she realises what they’re up to just in time). I can’t imagine that she can be bringing her husband and son, surely? All of them crammed into that plastic shed? It’s all just too embarrassing.
I'm sure they will give her the shed and live in the van while she visits 😂😂
---
I so wanted a gator to leap up and eat those bloody sliders off Baldy’s trotters
The gator would just spit back any part of them.

Reactions: 7
Stacey carrots and the caravan crudités

• Haha
Do the patreons get a refund if they don't like their content 🤔.
No they get berated by Pouty who blames them. We only go for you people! We don't even like Florida! And then probably attacked by the other sheep for daring to say anything bad about ''the boys'' :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Instagram subscription is back down to £1.99 a month. That went well did it boys? 👋

• Haha
And there's no sound proofing in the toilet if she had a upset stomach 💩.

They should have a ensuite in the guest room too.
Speaking of rooms, no matter who they're with, they always, always bag the best room, which would annoy the living sh*t out of me especially if I'd paid half towards it!! which I absolutely believe the wives did!!

Reactions: 10
‘YouTube Manager at Google?’ Who the duck do these two think they are?
Person at Google must have misread Pouty’s begging letter as I get mistaken for Mr. Bean as Mr. Beast.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Went to Batley today and drove past baldies clinic, it’s gone! The building is up for rent

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What is a YouTube manager? Is it Jade when she is on half term?
everyone gets a youtube manager when you surpass 10k subs, tbh it's nothing more than a named representative that you can contact if you have any questions about your channel. Think more generic customer services than unique manager doing your PR for your channel exclusively, as they can have 100s under their remit.

I've got one and they're okay, but nothing outstanding, the better perk is access to the youtube studios in London if you need to book some workspace or film something unique.

But Nick and Leigh have to make it sound like something more because of their celebrity status, but in the grand scheme of youtube they're are just a tiny blip.

Reactions: 12
How awful that they couldn’t get a nice Airbnb like that when they took the parents away

That ring has left a horrible colour mark on his finger

Reactions: 8
Just got around to watching the latest. Anyone have a time-stamp where they say they were refunded? I can't seem to find it, thanks.

Reactions: 4
Been to volcano bay today….

Soz prick I didn’t find ya go pro.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.