The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've taken the liberty of contacting the people who ran the Kayak tour out of this area, and asked them for a few details on their nighttime tour in question here, followed up with a raised concern that this vlog has been released implying that the tour was unsatisfactory and they obtained a refund. I have the follow up information here:

What to bring:
  • Clothes you don’t mind getting a little wet. Towel (left in car)
  • Water Shoes – sandals or Crocs that can be worn in the water
  • Bring an extra change of clothes just in case
  • Camera & Dry bag (optional) These are fairly useless to capture bioluminescence, but great for capturing people.
  • Bottled water, Snacks
  • Any special personal paddling gear if you like
  • You may bring a flashlight, though we will provide a safety light.
  • Most travellers can participate
  • This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
  • This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travellers

It was advised at time of booking that with all kayak excursions, they expect attendees to have a basic understanding of the equipment and its operation, and that they do highlight that standard camera equipment may not capture the bioluminescence that you will see during the excursion. Only if it is raining, or adverse conditions deem it unsuitable for the tour to depart will a refund be given.

Prick paid about £46 for each ticket, about £30 cheaper than the competitors that utilise locations closer to cocoa beach that are guaranteed to not have alligators / dangerous wildlife around (easy to find them when you look). But yeah, they advised that they haven't provided a refund to the party in question, and are taking a keen interest in the footage and review commentary that Nick has decided to upload.

The reason Nick appears to be unhappy is due to the fact the camera didn't pick up the emissions in the water, and this didn't become apparent until they rewatched the footage later, hence the morning commentary. Also the trip did require a mandatory tip at the end of the tour, something Nick never leaves, so he's also likely angry about paying out an additional 15% for all 4 people.

But yeah, lies again on camera to save face because this vlog episode was built around this excursion, and like everything he cheapened out, and got a subpar recording, so makes out he got his cash back to save face with their followers.

Of course Nick since you read this, if you fancy showing evidence that you did get the refund feel free, happy to accept a photo of their reversal of funds showing their account details (which can be validated by the company on a 3rd party enquiry) or the email response you received confirming they were going to refund you - don't forget to include the MIME data and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) details just to prove you haven't tried to make a fake copy. But I suspect you don't have concrete evidence like normal, all lies again from a bullshitter who couldn't wait to spend his dead mums cashbefore the ashes had even cooled......
---
The Lodge Guys #46 - Kayaking through their intelligence looking for the light on any basic knowledge.
Amen to that.

Reactions: 10
Once a lady on a Disneyland Paris fb group said that her son fell out of his bed and hurt himself in a non disney hotel and she wondered if Disneyland Paris would do anything as they lost half a day in the park......wow, this made me think of Prick straight away!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've taken the liberty of contacting the people who ran the Kayak tour out of this area, and asked them for a few details on their nighttime tour in question here, followed up with a raised concern that this vlog has been released implying that the tour was unsatisfactory and they obtained a refund. I have the follow up information here:

What to bring:
  • Camera & Dry bag (optional) These are fairly useless to capture bioluminescence, but great for capturing people.
  • Bottled water, Snacks
  • This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund

It was advised at time of booking that with all kayak excursions, they expect attendees to have a basic understanding of the equipment and its operation, and that they do highlight that standard camera equipment may not capture the bioluminescence that you will see during the excursion. Only if it is raining, or adverse conditions deem it unsuitable for the tour to depart will a refund be given.

Prick paid about £46 for each ticket, about £30 cheaper than the competitors that utilise locations closer to cocoa beach that are guaranteed to not have alligators / dangerous wildlife around (easy to find them when you look). But yeah, they advised that they haven't provided a refund to the party in question, and are taking a keen interest in the footage and review commentary that Nick has decided to upload.

The reason Nick appears to be unhappy is due to the fact the camera didn't pick up the emissions in the water, and this didn't become apparent until they rewatched the footage later, hence the morning commentary. Also the trip did require a mandatory tip at the end of the tour, something Nick never leaves, so he's also likely angry about paying out an additional 15% for all 4 people.

But yeah, lies again on camera to save face because this vlog episode was built around this excursion, and like everything he cheapened out, and got a subpar recording, so makes out he got his cash back to save face with their followers.

Of course Nick since you read this, if you fancy showing evidence that you did get the refund feel free, happy to accept a photo of their reversal of funds showing their account details (which can be validated by the company on a 3rd party enquiry) or the email response you received confirming they were going to refund you - don't forget to include the MIME data and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) details just to prove you haven't tried to make a fake copy. But I suspect you don't have concrete evidence like normal, all lies again from a bullshitter who couldn't wait to spend his dead mums cashbefore the ashes had even cooled......
---
The Lodge Guys #46 - Kayaking through their intelligence looking for the light on any basic knowledge.
Good on ya! Hopefully they’ll contact P&P and shame them to the hilt!!

Reactions: 13

What to bring:
  • Bottled water, Snacks

---
I haven’t watched it but pouty would be stressing this morning editing anything out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We have a winner Ladies and Gentlemen. Well done DeakyBlinderz.

bleep. bleep. Utter bleeping bleep. Sorry but that's the least abuse that massive bleeping hole deserves :mad: :mad: :mad: Hope the bleep chokes to death on some cinnamon. The sheep giving him the thumbs up too! Equally as big cunts as their lords.

View attachment 2522235
I notice some has asked them if they guarantee if they would see anything. No answer yet...

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I went on a whale watching tour in NZ and they had an 80% money back if you didn't see any, but they still kept some money to cover the cost of the boat and crew. But since whales dive for 3 hours, there is a strong chance you wouldn't see them, but made an effort to still point out any other animals we saw to still make the trip enjoyable.
But TLG expect everything to go how they want. They would want to see the bioluminescent within 2 mins of being in the kayak, but when it was not the right time for it the guy still tried to point out other stuff. Wonder if they tried to complain about the airbnb too to get money back as they see it as a failed trip and therefore should not be out of pocket . . . but funny how people who signed up to a channel called LODGE guys have seen nothing but Florida and van build for months

Reactions: 13
I’m a bit behind but not one thank you from any of the four attention seeking twats when the waitress brought them the Kitchen Sink.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
#46 Cast of cocoon and Disney wives, new friends to grift off, run for your lives!

Reactions: 16
I notice some has asked them if they guarantee if they would see anything. No answer yet...
He won't commit to any answer right now (probably after catching up with Tattle!) he knows he's been rumbled again wearing the bullshit wellies, and unlike the very well-moderated Facebook group and comments he knows full well, they'll search Google at some point, find our commentary and slowly realise that these two have been stringing along many little white lies over the years to keep themselves in focus and pretend they live a more glamourous lifestyle of holidays, carefree teacake eating with no IBS side effects, and are loved by every member of the family AND never abuse their friends into buying them dinners or gatecrashing a night or two of free stays...

And most certainly never allow fans who are in awe of them to overspend money they can ill afford to indulge in high-priced menu items gratis, while still ensuring that they are never truly acknowledged enough... even on their OWN BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS.

Testosterone Tracy of the Temu Disney Wives is only hanging around Nick to pick up as many skills as possible to build up their vlog in much the same way Prick and his Prince Albert brown-nosed their way into JoJo's vlogs to try and steal his sub base to increase their viewership. Nick surely knows this is the case, but is happily enjoying the moment due to the fact that a. they're paying for a lot of things, and b. he's enjoying the hero worship, something he doesn't receive much of from bald saggy bollocks.

Once the Disney Wives Hit Monitisation post 1k subs and 4k hours of content, I doubt you'll see them often reappear in their vlogs, at least not after they get introduced and connected to theme park bazza, and start getting more goss on these two pricks.

Meanwhile, The Lodge Guys membership is getting older each year, and with lockdown long gone, the appeal of watching two grown manchilds act like a couple of Disney paedos every time they see a park is going to start wearing thin. And with an aging demographic comes less money, and harder to pushmore ads into your vlogs without seeing significant drop off.

1697891208706.png

That slump doesn't lie Nick, we're getting to you, and your fanbase is slowly seeing the real you behind the vlog facade....

Reactions: 15
The Lodge Guys #46 If You Don't Like It We'll Give You A Hack. Just Phone Up Your Bank And Request A Chargeback.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What is the grift with the two disney wives - we know there had to be something in it for the con men

Reactions: 6
My favourite part of last nights slog was when baldy suggested you’d have no way to tell if there would be a full moon the night they had booked their tour 🤣

Anyone think it’s strange how Stacey and her carrots haven’t made an appearance this series? Maybe she’s finally gotten over them

and lastly, looks like the insta subscriber push is going well! Must run to join the two of them in the private chat…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alison doesn't think Disney is expensive.

I think Alison is talking rubbish...

as she changed broadband provider to save some pennies,

so someone that goes through the rigmarole of that,
certainly wouldn't be happy at overpriced Disney.
Screenshot_20231021-151927.png
Screenshot_20231021-152015.png

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Stacy wants to be on camera due to reading on here they prob have a private meet up and where prick can turn face to face how to make the mash and carrots as he keeps failing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just when you think they had plumbed the depths of rough, common, chavvy looking +1s to follow along behind them like lapdogs.....they pull out 'The Wives'

If I saw the four of them coming out of a pub I'd cross the road before I got 'what are yew looooking at' and a shoe thrown at my head!

American viewers must think the UK is paved in gold with the trashy looking specimens that keep washing up looking like they haven't had a good job or a good wash since 2002.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.