The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So straight coming back from DLP and another mini break to Eastbourne I’m in the wrong job

Reactions: 8
I love that they didn't get an invite to dinner with the Bazzas and they just gave them leftover rolls instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love that they didn't get an invite to dinner with the Bazzas and they just gave them leftover rolls instead 🤣
Bazza definitely brought the 10 bread rolls home as sly dig its definitely a kick in the teeth for them...I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Banned in 3….2….1…..

Scccccchoking they couldn’t get a golf cart. Bet that prick was kicking off big style in the reception.
Baldy can’t even ask a security guard for entrance.

How does he get by in life?
bleeping useless this channel

Sccchhhho long. Motherfuckers. 👋
That comment seems to have more likes than all others, wonder if prick will come back with his cocky attitude.

Reactions: 8
#46 Channel on the skids so let’s use the kids, exploiting us family to push us vids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They're going to have to cram in what's left of Florida, caravan/van, and now DLP and Eastbourne vlogs, all in the next few weeks before Vlogmas.

Is sooooo glad Nick reminded us twice that Windermere and Lake Windermere are not the ones in the Lake District. I was getting quite confused. 🤣
He does come out with some rubbish, anyone else notice that he claimed in the last two vlogs that you can now catch the Suncoast trains from Old Town in Kissimmee?

Reactions: 7
Pouty has the strangest head/neck shape, almost like he doesn't have a jawline and it's just one big blob. You can see it when they were on the rocking chairs, but he must have a strict set of rules when he films himself as he always hides it well. Maybe that's what happens when you meekly waft through life without lifting a finger in work or exercise?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pouty has the strangest head/neck shape, almost like he doesn't have a jawline and it's just one big blob. You can see it when they were on the rocking chairs, but he must have a strict set of rules when he films himself as he always hides it well. Maybe that's what happens when you meekly waft through life without lifting a finger in work or exercise?
Phone Home Pouty!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thing is the restaurant who always pushes free sweet rolls onto you to take home is Golden Corral. We came out of there with ten too. They do that to get tips. It's so cheap there I'm sure even these two penny pinchers could have just paid for their own meal (and even obtained a new multipurpose knife tae).

Reactions: 6
It's more noticeable from the side.

His necks attached to his chin.
He has no jaw line.
Screenshot_20231106-133800.png
Screenshot_20231106-133753.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So was this on the journey back from France?

if so?, where's Janine and her grandkids?
---
Ooo I can see them now lol.
---
The oldest has her scowling crabbit face on
Screenshot_20231106-143944.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I love that dick couldn't rent a golf cart and parade around, that made my day

Girandelli ......again, why can't they say it properly, there is no 'n' in that word!

They went to Typhoon Lagoon to 'chill out', well maybe if they'd have stayed at another villa or a hotel rather than sponging off the Bazzas then they would have a pool to chill in!

And why do they say "about 3 days left", everyone knows how long they have left on a holiday......they are complete cunts

Oh and Roja.......what a prick!

• Haha
Making a point of telling us they were going to sit somewhere else in Typhoon Lagoon (Tattlers benefit) but slinking off to the beds nearest the bushes in the Doggers area as per usual. But what was in the black bag Prick? That whole day was just a time wasting episode to keep out of Maxine's way. Oh and "We are going out tonight" then end up hiding in Bazza's spare room whilst he and Maxine went out to dinner. I'm guessing they were angling for an invite and didn't get one. That's definitely a strained friendship now.
That black bag sure didn't contain 'Disney Magic'. but it may have held some brand of 'Voodoo Juice'...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That black bag sure didn't contain 'Disney Magic'. but it may have held some brand of 'Voodoo Juice'...
I'm pretty sure Prick had more than one beer at bartacooooooo! Also two places in that vlog where we saw Nicks drink but not Leighs 🤔 He usually loves telling us he has a lime and bleeping soda etc so I think he had alcohol aswell!

Also they've done the 'lets look up how much this wine costs' in Wine Bar George before 😴
Surely having had a business they understand how to make a profit! Why would WBG sell the wine at the same price as bleeping Walmart......cunts

You could really tell they were trying to stay out all day in the last vlog so they didn't have spend time with "stay at home mum" Buzza the Bowling Ball at her house. I imagine the feeling is mutual between them haha.

What's the chance that these two dickheads have paid any money for their stay at Bazza's anyway, less than zero? They haven't even taken them out for a meal as a thank you because that would have definitely been stated in a vlog.

• Heart
Oh no I live in Eastbourne.. they can eff off!

can’t believe they go to Typhoon Lagoon to sit in a crappy area of the park that’s covered in leaves with the music blaring and don’t even get in the water, absolute knobheads.
---
RO-JA and BAR-JA, :mad: wooooowwwww.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.