The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAUD THE BUS!!! So their new munter pals The Disney Wives have only just started vlogging and are brand new to this game. Their name however is not. I'm sure these lovely lassies are enthralled at their new identities 😂 😂 😂
Screenshot 2023-10-19 164402.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m only 22 minutes in. Need a break already. Do they ever do or say anything different?

Boat again. Prick OBVIOUSLY has to drive.
Everything tastes of cinnamon.
Didn’t know what Sally’s Berry steak was so moaned. It was bought for you ya ungrateful twit. How do we know it was paid for? Cos sharing went completely out the window. Can’t recall them ever getting a starter AND main course EACH! Ever Day is taking the piss.
Steak Frites was beyond his culinary expertise too! Never heard of it and then tried to move the conversation on when even the bald dunce actually knew what it was! I’m shocked that a chef who can russle up delights such as a pork pie and tinned mushy peas has such basic knowledge of such basic meals.
It’s hot again. It’s burning Prick’s skin. Not the actual sun though. No it’s the air. It’s not the humidity though. It’s just the air.

Anyone notice that they have filmed a lot of queue lines which they never do. Normally get them approaching queue and then hey presto cuts to them being at the front. Hence Prick moaning his feet were hurting. It’s tit queuing ain’t it you bleeping fraud? So where has the DAS gone? Have they had it withdrawn? Is there new rules where they have to prove a disability? Would love it if so 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure if I heard right, but in the last dire vlog, when they’re looking at the menu in steakhouse 71, at around 11 mins in, baldo points out there’s bacon and eggs on the appetizer menu and Rick then comments ‘that they’re probably off’
What’s that all about? I’m sure Disney don’t want people to think they serve ‘off’ food
The ‘bacon and eggs’ is a 71 signature dish

Reactions: 7
Unintentionally hilarious bit when they were all daring each other to go out of the hotel entrance into the rain, they’re all giddy AF running in and out like a bunch of fannys, and there’s this little kid in what looks like a mermaid costume and anorak just standing out in it and giving zero fucks.

Reactions: 20
Unintentionally hilarious bit when they were all daring each other to go out of the hotel entrance into the rain, they’re all giddy AF running in and out like a bunch of fannys, and there’s this little kid in what looks like a mermaid costume and anorak just standing out in it and giving zero fucks.
Just shows what a pair of bleeping wimps they both are. Petrified of rain. After the first thunder crack it’s boring! Let’s just keep saying bloody hell over and over again 🙄
7 minutes of the same tit!
I have never ever put on a poncho myself. Probably scared their hair dye will run down their face.
---
Did I just hear Pouty blame his cold sore on being run down? And they wonder why we bleeping hate them so much on here?

Please tell me how going on endless holidays and not lifting a finger to do any work has got you ‘run down’? I’ve said this a lot but they have both completely lost grip on all reality. They have an easier life than 99.9% of normal people but somehow think they have it hard. Talking into a camera and editing a 20 minute vlog every other day isn’t taxing stuff regardless of how you try and portray it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why would you base your whole IG on Disney, and call your channel that too, when you only visit ONCE a year.

I'm embarrassed for them.

And they haven't gained anymore subs, they're still sitting at 517 haha.

If they changed it to Emma & Vicki and vlogged their real normal life, they could possibly gain more subs?
Screenshot_20231019-180820.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"She'll be with me always" re the ring.
Nice to see you forgot your mother, just like old times eh Prick?

View attachment 2519364
If ever you wanted more proof on just how much Nick really cares about his mother, this was it!

But besides that, the sheer fact that the whole group of them round the table had an average age of around 65, shows you just what despicable people the Lodge Guys really are. Barging their way into an invite to someone's birthday meal, no mention of tipping the server + they ordered starters and deserts, a clear indicator they didn't pay for theirs, just shows how low they'll go for a freebie.

Micheal was clearly enjoying everything hence him taking centre stage in the photo op, but notice how the lodgers positioned them front and centre... it's not their day, but they'll imply it was to the camera. Indeed if it wasn't for the eventual mention you'd think at first glance that this was a US meet and greet for lodger fans at Steakhouse 71.

The more worrying thing for Steptoe and bleep that they REALLY should be taking note at is the fact that their viewers are of a certain age. They might be living in retirement, or some may be just watching for escapism, but all are feeling the pinch of the upcoming recession. You can see the comments on the lodge guy group regularly that members can't afford to go to Disneyworld or are consistently asking for advice to reduce the holiday bills down. But with the American side facing an all-time high in unemployment and continued price rises + covid restrictions within certain states people are falling out of love with Disney trips and are looking for better value. After all anything the Lodge guys attempt to cover, other vloggers have done it more times and covered it way better, without the beg for patreon.

So where can they go to keep the money rolling in? Given their crazy spending on holiday and at home, which is definitely outstripping their earnings, to follow the dream of being youtube celebrities, they'll be pushing ahead with 'Vanlife' to replace 'Lodgelife' or rather 'Appartmentlife' over christmas, thinking this'll reduce costs plus allow them to travel to europe to avoid the cold where ever possible. We all know this van is going to be a disaster, and given how many problems have occurred already before it's even left the area is a good indicator of how much of a disaster it'll be when they get stranded somewhere that doesn't serve curry, pizza and doesn't speak the lingo..

I'm fully expecting these two chucklefucks to then push down the popular cruising route, sneering at tourist locations when docked, gorging at the buffets, cheekily filming shows and abusing the spa facilities. It'll also stop them from bumping into random fans, saving those butchering hard cuts.

Question is, can they afford to jump onboard to something like the Disney cruise line and flex their weight with a Roy O Disney suite?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why would you base your whole IG on Disney, and call your channel that too, when you only visit ONCE a year.

I'm embarrassed for them.

And they haven't gained anymore subs, they're still sitting at 517 haha.

If they changed it to Emma & Vicki and vlogged their real normal life, they could possibly gain more subs?
View attachment 2519736
They were definitely hoping the lodge guys would increase there subscribers. I wonder how much they paid Prick and Pouty to be in there vlogs

@domwood they’ve already done the cruising thing and I can’t ever see them doing DCL without having a very steep discount IYKYK and I’m guessing they don’t 🤣

Screenshot_20231019-193339.png

Hahaha. Prick is the thinnest skinned man in the world! You can tell he's absolutely fuming there, not even including a passive aggressive emoji

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
God I hate seeing the wives constantly in the background of their vlogs, it's putting me right off, the masculine one is creepy A F

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Hannah is starting to feel left out.
Incidentally, this villa would've been perfect for them when they shared with P&P. They got a tit hole too as the cost was shared.

Reactions: 6
Adults screaming giggling at thunder and lightning 🤷🏿‍♂️ I don't get it

Funny how those kids were sat in the background yawning while these gimps were acting like bellends

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.