Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BullfaBugle

I’m sure they’re all reading here, P&P, Bazzas, that pathetic Mousepiration guy, Jade and now the Guttersnipe Wives will be whatsapping eachother like mad every time someone gets caught out. I wonder who the wives think their potential YouTube audience is? They have absolutely nothing going for them.
Bazza 100% reads here as he mentioned about someone realising they were in New York from a beer mat in front of him. And that was me on here. Hi everyone 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Theodore

VIP Member
The Bazzas spend much of their time bitching about the heat/humidity/storms, it makes you wonder what the fuck they moved there for.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Baldy doing something he hasn't been able to do all holiday.................CHILL.

What a hard life he leads. My heart goes out to him.

I guess it's difficult to chill in between having 10 holidays a year (equating to approx. 6 months), endless AirbNb stays, visiting every coffee shop up north daily, finding time between watching every show Netflix or Disney Plus release, and editing for half hour a day.

#workaholic #welldeservedchill #chillingforgail #whatshewouldvewanted

• Haha

kidd3321

I'm new to them only watched the newest vlog series, the Paris Christmas 2021 & i'm watching up to part 8 of dec2021/jan22.
45 threads though seems i've a lot of catching up if they can get this many threads.
If you already hate them now. You’ll loathe them by forum 45

Welcome new Tattler.
Unlike others. We don’t charge you to speak in our forum. Nor do we delete comments.

xoxoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
If someone asked 'how do we go about joining Patreon'

they would be straight on it, nursing them through the steps.

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
They say sharing and kids meals are enough but they are constantly eating. And the way prick rammed that donut in his fat gob mad me feel 🤢
They somehow "manage" a meal and a dessert each when someone else is paying though. Funny that!

Reactions: 18

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
The girls are obsessed with Harry Potter (or 'Hurreh Potteh' as Pouty says) at the moment? If only there was an immersive theme park attraction you could take them to so they could live their dreams, eh lads?

How 'obsessed' were the girls with walking around dusty old towns in 40°c heat followed by a dip in fetid concrete bird bath of a pool in the garden of a rundown hovel?

sick_note

Went to Batley today and drove past baldies clinic, it’s gone! The building is up for rent

• Haha
  • Wow

Furnessian

VIP Member
Another post in their group about Disney pricing out “average families”. It’s always been a luxury holiday for UK people. How many “average” people do you know who can afford Orlando? I know prices have gone up lately but they have since opening day. If you can afford
to drop 10k on a holiday as some have said in that thread then I don’t suppose paying $5 a day extra for parking will make much difference. There is actually one woman in there who said she won’t go anywhere else on holiday if she can’t go to Orlando. Stupid bastard.

• Haha

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Why is Baldy always so keen to get a haircut? There's no hair on top of his fucking head to actually cut! It never looks any different (longer or shorter) from one month to the next.

I'd love to be his barber. £20 for no minutes work. Easy money.

Delusional cunt.

• Haha

domwood

Pouty showing us their secret spot where they sit on the days when they don't actually go in the water. That would be on every visit then. Looks depressing. It's either the storage area where they keep the extra beds or it's the Swingers Zone.
Pouty is really desperate for some loving affection sometimes. You can see it. Yet all he gets is belittlement from Prick, but puts up probably because he feels he won't get much better at his age.... or anywhere near the lifestyle he's become used to.

This is a guy who had to resort to Yahoo Clubs locals back in the early 00s to meet Prick, so clearly had issues stepping out to meet like-minded individuals on the scene. TBH this almost comes across and a 'first love' scenario where he knows he's being treated like shit part of the time, but in his head has committed to this relationship for so long, that the thought of separation now feels dirty and frightening as he couldn't pick up the pieces to start again.

His Job was 'working' on Prins business idea, basically a shitty drop shipment process, until they got fucked over once the Chinese market started selling to Europe more directly. Then rental homes, etc. which is why he started his toy review channel... its a coping mechanism to have something under his control despite it not making any money. Once Prick got his hands onto the vlogging I suspect that the point where he figured out how to make this turn a profit properly, by abusing the goodwill and donations of others. its why the language has been toned down in recent years, alongside the tantrums, and old dear activities.

These two could be experiencing life to the fullest and sampling everything the UK has to offer, from touring the Scottish Salmon farms, right down to Kent Caverns, but no... off to Leeds for a shitty teacake and pretend that Pricks IBS is okay with raisins if they're baked.

If youtube put a policy in place banning the use advertising donation sites like Patreon,Kofi, etc. and made you utilise Youtube members only for premium access content, this little lot'd be fucked in 3 mins, they keep a lot of cash coming in by ensuring the cancellation process is vague enough to stop Gladys from cancelling, but easy enough to ensure that the sob stories continue to increase dontations.

We're not at the anniversary yet where Prick panics and suggests to camera he's got a cancer scare, but I doubt we're far off a stunt like that, or one where they pretend they've had to remove content for copyright reasons (also an excuse to remove older bad light vlogs), or my favourite one where they get everyone to donate to a gofundme page for a dear friend who's in need of x operation / x thing to assist them / etc. and you'd be doing your Christian/Catholic/etc. duty by donating, then suddenly finding out they've bought x new car / holidays etc.

Always remember, the vlogs always lie, and the footage recorded will never match the sequence it was recorded in, nor have relation to the actual occurrences that happened during that day. They only show you want they WANT you to see, never what actually occurred, which is why having the Disney Wives so close with unvetted content could be their undoing sooner rather than later.

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20231019-193339.png

Hahaha. Prick is the thinnest skinned man in the world! You can tell he's absolutely fuming there, not even including a passive aggressive emoji

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17