The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet your grandkids didn't say that at all. The delusion is strong
Watched tonight’s slog with my daughter. After that we played the ‘Who are the biggest work shy scamming lazy cunts the world have ever seen’ game. Every guess of hers was ‘is it the Lodge Turds?’ 😂😂 Think there may be a future Tattler joining in a few years.

True story.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
These are like rocking chairs, but aren’t. But they are everywhere.

Thickos, they are called Adirondacks. They are all over Florida, so surprised you haven’t come across them before.
Uurgh, so uncultured.

Reactions: 9

Thickos, they are called Adirondacks. They are all over Florida, so surprised you haven’t come across them before.
Uurgh, so uncultured.
I was screaming that at the screen very commonplace all over North America!
This edition was probably one of the best for showing how uneducated uncouth and uneducated the pair of them are !!

Reactions: 8
They seem to have been obsessed on these last slogs about alligators, and here they are eating them! Think it’s probably put one of their lodgers off them ( the Manchilds, not the gators!). Other interesting fact only 16 comments out of 34 thousands subscribers and they hardly ever respond, mainly delete.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I bet your grandkids didn't say that at all. The delusion is strong
What parent/ grandparent would honestly say, yep spend your hard earned cash on 2 wasters doing next to nothing. Just shows the gullibility of the morons who subscribe🤯

Reactions: 8
The swimming in that lake was absolutely cringey and pointless - it was done for attention and views. There was duck all entertaining about it.

imagine having to live your life like a dancing monkey worried about Mabel cancelling her £15 subscription.

vloggers who go on holiday and show us what they do is entertaining - vloggers who are more worried about content for viewers are bleeping idiots (I'd include that bleep knightstrider also)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The swimming in that lake was absolutely cringey and pointless - it was done for attention and views. There was duck all entertaining about it.

imagine having to live your life like a dancing monkey worried about Mabel cancelling her £15 subscription.

vloggers who go on holiday and show us what they do is entertaining - vloggers who are more worried about content for viewers are bleeping idiots (I'd include that bleep knightstrider also)
He is an equal size bleep to these two but with bigger tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Prick being too much of the big man to use an umbrella so gets soaked going to the coffee shop and has to sit there eating half a toastie in a wet t-shirt. The cock.

Reactions: 4
Baldy doing something he hasn't been able to do all holiday.................CHILL.

What a hard life he leads. My heart goes out to him.

I guess it's difficult to chill in between having 10 holidays a year (equating to approx. 6 months), endless AirbNb stays, visiting every coffee shop up north daily, finding time between watching every show Netflix or Disney Plus release, and editing for half hour a day.

#workaholic #welldeservedchill #chillingforgail #whatshewouldvewanted

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Baldy doing something he hasn't been able to do all holiday.................CHILL.

What a hard life he leads. My heart goes out to him.

I guess it's difficult to chill in between having 10 holidays a year (equating to approx. 6 months), endless AirbNb stays, visiting every coffee shop up north daily, finding time between watching every show Netflix or Disney Plus release, and editing for half hour a day.

#workaholic #welldeservedchill #chillingforgail #whatshewouldvewanted
he has mental health , back ache and varicose vains he deserve to be at home and not work bless him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I reckon the patreon subs have fallen off a cliff. Boost of income from Gail’s estate and they don’t fly enough to keep upgrading with points

Uurgh, so uncultured.
They're not exactly rare, I bought some in The Range years ago. Why do the podge guys know nothing? It's so weird 😕

Leigh actually admitting that because of Vicky and Emma, they've spent more time in the parks than they usually do. Yes Leigh, it's because the wives are on a proper two week holiday like normal folk. They want to do as much as they can, with their own hard earned money, not piss about for two hours then go for a nap.
P&p will have needed a holiday when they got back to recover from this one. Aw, diddums.

Reactions: 17
Just watched the beginning of the Disney Wives Hollywood Studios vlog, awful camera work, it was all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.