The Lodge Guys #44 Overladen and heavy, and that's before the toilet and telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 9
Brilliant title!

Ohhhhh are we going to find out that Chris is having an affair? lol

Reactions: 6
Just seen Chris in the que at horror nights
---
Another one
Surely he will have synced diaries with the twunts then? As he’s in the same area????? Let’s see how they explain it away😂

Wow, how much lightweight stuff have they added to the van now? I bet it weighs about 150 kilos less now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The size of that camera 🤣
In all seriousness I am suprised that it is allowed when selfie sticks are banned.

Reactions: 7
All these vloggers are ruining the parks and then have a nerve to moan about wait times. September was always a quiet month but this year looks like its the new spring break! How many are going to complain that HHN is too busy? Thats my Monday morning rant over!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Behind on the vlogs. The cheek of prick saying 40 quid delivery for a fridge is a bit much considering how much money they're spending. No qualms about accepting up to 70 quid per month from the sheep though. Prick!

Reactions: 17
Quick recap: Doing a van conversion, lying about certain aspects of installation, was getting too heavy so removed a pack of screws, added a lot more wood and now it’s well under weight! Oh and they are back in Florida!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New possible viewers that could have started watching because of the van conversation,

will not be Disney types.

Reactions: 6
Went to morrisons on Monday ( it said Monday on the phone) met Jade on tuesday 29th August (as per story posted on that date) said they were getting Taylor back on Thursday, they did. Towards end of vlog Prick says he's getting the van ready to continue working on it the following day and the fridge is being delivered on Friday, asks pouty what day it is today, Pouty says Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All these vloggers are ruining the parks and then have a nerve to moan about wait times. September was always a quiet month but this year looks like its the new spring break! How many are going to complain that HHN is too busy? Thats my Monday morning rant over!
In Fairness, Chris isn’t a blogger. He is a photographer in the main. And does a hell of a lot more than Disney and Universal.

I think that’s one of the reasons he distanced himself from them, he wanted IN with Disney & Universal and knew as long as he was associated with them it wouldn’t happen!!

Reactions: 9
In Fairness, Chris isn’t a blogger. He is a photographer in the main. And does a hell of a lot more than Disney and Universal.
Whatever he is we will be getting in the way with his big camera that screams look at me.
Luckily prick and baldrick are both to weedy to be able to carry it.
Give him his dues though at least he fucked them off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.