The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn't heard of them either, but I'm checking their videos and they've just done a trip to Florida with 22 people! I don't even want to know how much that cost!! 😳😂😂
They have done a fair few tv specials and series, think it was called 15 kids and counting or something simular. They live in the northwest not far from us and seemed alright-he had a business and they wern't one of these lots of kids for benefit type families. But I get how tough it would be for a kid in that size of family, even if the parents do their best there are only so many hours in the day. We have 4 and tried the best we could but I know there are things we could have done for the kids had we had a smaller family that we couldn't because we had a bigger family. We loved it but it was tough and I cannot fathom how much crazier a huge family would be.

Never watched their you tube just the TV series and they seemed like they were trying their best but both being adopted seemed a little obsessed and frenzied about having baby after baby. I can absolutely see how even with the best intentions some kids will feel left out or pushed aside maybe even neglected. Will have to check out there you tube channel lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The wives are 100% reading in here.

They have set who they're subbed to private haha.
So glad I screenshot.
Screenshot_20231016-140807.png

---
And only 500 odd views on yesterday's vlog haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cant stand those Radfords. She admitted on tv once that the older girls look after the younger ones. So she keeps churning them out and sits on her arse whilst her daughters do all the work. The wee ones probably are confused as to who their mum actually is. They are away on holiday umpteen times a year which is all paid for by the production company. He's very creepy too, wouldn't be surprised if he has a secret basement in that house.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The wives are 100% reading in here.

They have set who they're subbed to private haha.
So glad I screenshot.
View attachment 2513597
---
And only 500 odd views on yesterday's vlog haha.
I’m sure they’re all reading here, P&P, Bazzas, that pathetic Mousepiration guy, Jade and now the Guttersnipe Wives will be whatsapping eachother like mad every time someone gets caught out. I wonder who the wives think their potential YouTube audience is? They have absolutely nothing going for them.

Reactions: 9
It’s the way she just glares into the camera when TLG are logging. It’s weird and slightly intimidating.
The way she was sitting on Big Thunder Mountain was very odd.....I think maybe she was crouching down to be seen in the slog

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure they’re all reading here, P&P, Bazzas, that pathetic Mousepiration guy, Jade and now the Guttersnipe Wives will be whatsapping eachother like mad every time someone gets caught out. I wonder who the wives think their potential YouTube audience is? They have absolutely nothing going for them.
Bazza 100% reads here as he mentioned about someone realising they were in New York from a beer mat in front of him. And that was me on here. Hi everyone 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
At around 39 mins someone says, "Lodge Guys" as they are walking down main street so the footage does a hard edit and they don't mention it at all.......could have at least said it was nice to have met them etc......cunts
Imagine meeting you're favourite vloggers by chance in Florida, and then watching the footage over the last few days to find they Hard cut you out, most likely as you don't sub to their patreon, because there's no free rides with the lodge guys.....

Reactions: 12
Imagine meeting you're favourite vloggers by chance in Florida, and then watching the footage over the last few days to find they Hard cut you out, most likely as you don't sub to their patreon, because there's no free rides with the lodge guys.....
Depends what was said afterwards. It could have been "LODGE GUYS YOU PAIR OF THIEVING WORK SHY CUNTS".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nice of them to finally do a villa tour that was gifted to them after 4 days! That’s how bleeping ungrateful they are. Couldn’t be arsed. Why do people bleeping give them things when they can’t even be bothered to put themselves out to do something prior to now?! If that was me I’d prioritise doing that before anything else! It’s the least I could bleeping do if I was given something worth a lot of money for free. Not Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dick though!

Personal highlights for me were the two walk in wardrobes aka normal wardrobes and the sit down chair. Not sure what else you’d do with it 🤷🏼‍♂️ What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So in a villa they can unpack. Listen Nick don’t know what type of hotel/dump you have stayed in but normally you can unpack in a hotel. You both really do say some Twattish things.

They really are thick as tit. I don’t go to florida to cook a hotel is just right when you are out all day. Why do they think sugar free stuff is more healthy.

The tall one from The Disney wives looks like she has escaped from the lunatic bin

• Haha
Well tonight’s vlog was boring even for these two dull twats, I’m sure it would be more enjoyable guiding Bazza into Mrs Bazza.
What’s with Baldys facial herpes.

Couldn't resist watching the Disney Wives travel day vlog attempt. That manly looking one is very strange. I don't think I've ever seen someone before who looks like an adult but also looks like a child. As it's their first attempt at vlogging I won't slag them off too much but the fact that they are spending so much time with the Spangles makes me wonder if they are paying them for tutoring. Could be a new sideline. Time will tell if they have a different pair of weirdos waving cameras around on every trip following them around.

Reactions: 5
Couldn't resist watching the Disney Wives travel day vlog attempt. That manly looking one is very strange. I don't think I've ever seen someone before who looks like an adult but also looks like a child. As it's their first attempt at vlogging I won't slag them off too much but the fact that they are spending so much time with the Spangles makes me wonder if they are paying them for tutoring. Could be a new sideline. Time will tell if they have a different pair of weirdos waving cameras around on every trip following them around.
It’s probably a new Patreon level. For just £300 a month we will teach you how to be scamming ungrateful morons and nurture your own flock of gullible sheep for you to fleece.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wood expands and contracts since it's a natual living product (of course Nick will know this being an expert in everthing, so wouldn't have plastered the walls in wood, without compensation for the expansion issue during hot/cold wether periods). So put a book on it or pre drill some locking screws used in self assembly furniture and he'll filnd that curve comes straight out... like the ones he didn't have to return to Wicks.

DC batteries will drain if they're on a standby system as the unit will draw power regardless of the engine being switched off, Electronics 101 there.But the fact that the starters drained implies either the battery can charge but does have enough amps to push through to the starter (so complete replacement, and this is one item you SHOULDN'T CHEAP OUT ON) or your starter motors fucked.

The fact your jump start kit can start it, verifies its probably not the starter motor, but the batter did look like an original, so needs replacing so should be about £150 + labour, but thenyou ate at Animal Kingdom, so you shouldn't be worrying about cost here for safety..

I’ve met a couple vloggers in the park and they have been so grateful, even ended up doing an out-tro for their vlog, and one vlogger we have seen a few time in the parks over the years and he always remembers us and is just as enthused to see us just as much as the first time, and best believe I am a top tier patreon of that person now because of those interactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.