The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might see some salt water Crocs,unless there on holiday from Australia you thick prick I doubt it!!
So the skanks are sharing air b&b,new leechers to suck dry ,these people have great lives,no money worries,no worries about losing homes,just holidays 365 days a year while sheep pay for it,I hope there bubble bursts and people stop following these scrounging twats ,can't wait to see there numbers drop
---
Next time I go to IKEA I'm looking for a lake and a pier !!fecking hell the local cats ran away when heard skank 1 singing on the IKEA pier ,

Reactions: 7
I feel like following this thread is actually encouraging me to watch their vlogs. They really are bleeping morons & it's so funny following here highlighting their dim-wittedness, I just can't resist witnessing it for myself 🤣

Reactions: 14
I feel like following this thread is actually encouraging me to watch their vlogs. They really are bleeping morons & it's so funny following here highlighting their dim-wittedness, I just can't resist witnessing it for myself 🤣
I wouldn’t watch if it wasn’t for this forum. And when their name is googled tattle is high up the rankings which is important. More people are waking up….eventually

this vlog is the usual slagging off small businesses because it’s not up to pricks standards. His face at the end that he’s being shafted!

As they say this is their business.People should be able to review them online too

Reactions: 10
Odds on that Prick made a complaint and asked for his money back from that Kayak Tour.
We have a winner Ladies and Gentlemen. Well done DeakyBlinderz.

bleep. bleep. Utter bleeping bleep. Sorry but that's the least abuse that massive bleeping hole deserves :mad: :mad: :mad: Hope the bleep chokes to death on some cinnamon. The sheep giving him the thumbs up too! Equally as big cunts as their lords.

1697836847300.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Why should they get their money back? they still did it?

just because the guide wasn't arse licking them, and star struck at them being the caravan boyfriends,

doesn't mean they should get a refund.

Reactions: 12
Why should they get their money back? they still did it?

just because the guide wasn't arse licking them, and star struck at them being the caravan boyfriends,

doesn't mean they should get a refund.
He’s the sort of wanker who would demand a refund if he went to see the northern lights and they didn’t appear.

• Haha

bleep. bleep. Utter bleeping bleep. Sorry but that's the least abuse that massive bleeping hole deserves :mad: :mad: :mad: Hope the bleep chokes to death on some cinnamon. The sheep giving him the thumbs up too! Equally as big cunts as their lords.

View attachment 2522235
Oh my lord. They had a refund because nature wasn’t playing ball. Ridiculous. Of course, that’s assuming they actually did get said refund! Pinocchio Syndrome is alive and kicking with these two.

Reactions: 9
They take hand outs from the vulnerable,

yet take a refund from a possible struggle business, and probably threatened them with bad press because of their channel.

Then low and behold they get a refund and they still bloody slag them off.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
BK Adventure Florida - Bioluminescence Tours (owner)
4 months ago
Thank you for your feedback. Sometimes weather can be unpredictable, to accommodate this we provide rainchecks for our guests to be able to book another date in the event of unsafe conditions. However we have an all sales final policy which is standard in the tourism industry, and try to be transparent with this policy when booking any of our tours. If there are any questions regarding our policy please feel free to call or email our office.
-

So they have ALL SALES FINAL POLICY

so prick was talking utter BS when he said he got a refund.
It’s against their policy!

ahhahahahahhaha. Hope you enjoyed your midnight plodge on a boat you self centred croc of tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
“It looks like something you’d see on artwork in IKEA“

(this was a compliment) 🙄

bleeping hell, that Wife, the big one who looks like she’s done five rounds with Tyson Fury, was playing a guitar and SINGING on the dock 😐. WTF was that?
What that was her 🤣🤣🤣 I thought it was some random piss head cos mind it sounded shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Disney wife that’s attached to Prick’s hip reminds me of Wreck It Ralph…
They are inseparable aren't they? It's very odd

Prick having dessert for breakfast 🤷‍♀️ and why did he ask what all this 'fluid' 🤢 is......it's liquid you bellend!

I notice he isn't wearing the 'wedding ring' or his mum's ashes one now! She'll always be with me (unless we get un upgrade then screw her)

I assume Vera paid for the food as Prick literally filled his boots!

I love that they hated their Kayak tour as it didn't go as planned.......that's the risk you take though isn't it?

Pouty getting tablets out of his bag at the dinner table and hiding them when Prick filmed, then he filmed his food with the empty blister pack on the table.......why?

Reactions: 10

View attachment 2522235
I've taken the liberty of contacting the people who ran the Kayak tour out of this area, and asked them for a few details on their nighttime tour in question here, followed up with a raised concern that this vlog has been released implying that the tour was unsatisfactory and they obtained a refund. I have the follow up information here:

What to bring:
  • Clothes you don’t mind getting a little wet. Towel (left in car)
  • Water Shoes – sandals or Crocs that can be worn in the water
  • Bring an extra change of clothes just in case
  • Camera & Dry bag (optional) These are fairly useless to capture bioluminescence, but great for capturing people.
  • Bottled water, Snacks
  • Any special personal paddling gear if you like
  • You may bring a flashlight, though we will provide a safety light.
  • Most travellers can participate
  • This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
  • This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travellers

It was advised at time of booking that with all kayak excursions, they expect attendees to have a basic understanding of the equipment and its operation, and that they do highlight that standard camera equipment may not capture the bioluminescence that you will see during the excursion. Only if it is raining, or adverse conditions deem it unsuitable for the tour to depart will a refund be given.

Prick paid about £46 for each ticket, about £30 cheaper than the competitors that utilise locations closer to cocoa beach that are guaranteed to not have alligators / dangerous wildlife around (easy to find them when you look). But yeah, they advised that they haven't provided a refund to the party in question, and are taking a keen interest in the footage and review commentary that Nick has decided to upload.

The reason Nick appears to be unhappy is due to the fact the camera didn't pick up the emissions in the water, and this didn't become apparent until they rewatched the footage later, hence the morning commentary. Also the trip did require a mandatory tip at the end of the tour, something Nick never leaves, so he's also likely angry about paying out an additional 15% for all 4 people.

But yeah, lies again on camera to save face because this vlog episode was built around this excursion, and like everything he cheapened out, and got a subpar recording, so makes out he got his cash back to save face with their followers.

Of course Nick since you read this, if you fancy showing evidence that you did get the refund feel free, happy to accept a photo of their reversal of funds showing their account details (which can be validated by the company on a 3rd party enquiry) or the email response you received confirming they were going to refund you - don't forget to include the MIME data and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) details just to prove you haven't tried to make a fake copy. But I suspect you don't have concrete evidence like normal, all lies again from a bullshitter who couldn't wait to spend his dead mums cashbefore the ashes had even cooled......
---
The Lodge Guys #46 - Kayaking through their intelligence looking for the light on any basic knowledge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.