The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @ducatiwarrior for our shiny new thread!

Lots of you updated your profile pics to this corker of a photo from @OrlandoJonesy123:

1697363750988.png

The van vlogs have been an utter disaster so they're going back to what they think the sheep like so the funds keep rolling in 💰

Prev thread here:

As you were!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"intense games of tennis" and "no dishwasher".
The lazy creeps always hated washing a dish.

The creeps were probably out shouting at the kids for playing, and that's a red rag to a bull, so the kids will just do it more.
Fancy being the grumpy old gits on the street when you are only in you’re 20’s
And yup as soon you you go yell at them they’ll do it all the more 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well I'm nearly 50 and I've never used a dishwasher. Oh the depravation, how have I survived?

Reactions: 10
"intense games of tennis" and "no dishwasher".
The lazy creeps always hated washing a dish.

The creeps were probably out shouting at the kids for playing, and that's a red rag to a bull, so the kids will just do it more.
Guys, guess what? Like many, I don't have a dishwasher and we somehow manage to cope and there's more than two of us in this house.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In the first "lockdown" baldy was having a breakdown at having no dishwasher and was wanting to buy one.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If someone asked 'how do we go about joining Patreon'

they would be straight on it, nursing them through the steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember someone mentioning you could pay £1.50 to lookup a will to see if prick was in Gail's - did anyone do this? intrigued to see if that's where the sudden spends have come from 🤔

Reactions: 9
Thanks to @ducatiwarrior for our shiny new thread!

Lots of you updated your profile pics to this corker of a photo from @OrlandoJonesy123:

View attachment 2511395

The van vlogs have been an utter disaster so they're going back to what they think the sheep like so the funds keep rolling in 💰

Prev thread here:

As you were!
Great new title!

Reactions: 6
Looking at the van they have put all the weight, shower, sink, fridge and cooker all on the same side, won't the van tip over ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember someone mentioning you could pay £1.50 to lookup a will to see if prick was in Gail's - did anyone do this? intrigued to see if that's where the sudden spends have come from 🤔

I really don't think he would have got that much, depending on what the situation was with her partner half, the house could well belong to him - or all of it of that's in her will. Unless she had a secret stash hidden away - which I doubt baring in mind the debacle with the economy seats and trying to upgrade when going to LA, I am not sure how much her estate would be worth? also he has a brother and i am sure there are grandchildren on the partners side so if they are all written into her will then it will be spread around pretty thin

Reactions: 8
Just watched the Bazza’s latest vlog, I’m not their biggest fan but does anyone else think they are different with people who are NOT the scammer guys, IMO they seem a lot more relaxed and Mrs B seems to enjoy herself more!! Just an observation!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.