The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the villa vlog. Built in wardrobes are not walk in. Sleeps 14 but only dining seats for 10 ( 4 out by the pool). A settee that at a push may seat 5 to watch the massive TV. The garaage for for storing suit cases lol

Reactions: 8
How many times have they shown us that pool now? It’s a pool. It looks exactly like the pool in the previous villa. I don’t know why they think we’re endlessly fascinated by a pool. Also makes me smile that pools have to be inside a cage to protect people from all the filthy swamp bugs.

Reactions: 7
The Bazzas spend much of their time bitching about the heat/humidity/storms, it makes you wonder what the duck they moved there for.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How’s Florida going? Can’t bear to watch it.
Snacks?
Friends?
Haunted mansion?
Soarin?
It’s hot?
Trainer shopping?
Merch shopping?
Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You might if it was other people's money like these 2 bastards
[/QUOTE]

It's what Gail would've wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not going to watch them anymore only going to read on here .. I feel sorry for the people who are on benefit and family’s who are paying for these idiot’s to go on holiday and not work it makes my blood boil seeing there smug faces no I’m not jealous of his payout I work hard for my money

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I got to thinking about these two growing old together, I am having a hard time envisioning them as pensioners caring for each other as they grow older.
Then I got thinking about if they have plans in place for if one of them passes away and how the inheritance would work no children of their own so would they provide for the girls ?
Then I got thinking probably they will fritter all their money away on themselves without a thought to family or friends.
They can’t ignore the fact that they are aging and who wants to watch a couple of pensioners in Disney or pottering about in a camper van looking for cafes with toasted tea cakes.
And the caravan will be way past its best in 5 more years.
These are my random musings as I drink my tea in my nice cosy home paid for by myself and my hard work for my life, not scrounging off random people on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They give me the 🤢 at they age they're the now, in Disney
There's nothing wrong with going to Disney parks at any age, young or old but only if you actually enjoy it and want to be there and not to just get views on shite vlogs on you tube!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I got to thinking about these two growing old together, I am having a hard time envisioning them as pensioners caring for each other as they grow older.
Then I got thinking about if they have plans in place for if one of them passes away and how the inheritance would work no children of their own so would they provide for the girls ?
Then I got thinking probably they will fritter all their money away on themselves without a thought to family or friends.
They can’t ignore the fact that they are aging and who wants to watch a couple of pensioners in Disney or pottering about in a camper van looking for cafes with toasted tea cakes.
And the caravan will be way past its best in 5 more years.
These are my random musings as I drink my tea in my nice cosy home paid for by myself and my hard work for my life, not scrounging off random people on the internet.
Do we know how long they’ve had the lodge, and what’s the typical life until it needs replacing?

Reactions: 3
There's nothing wrong with going to Disney parks at any age, young or old but only if you actually enjoy it and want to be there and not to just get views on shite vlogs on you tube!
They only go to wave their camera around and invade children's privacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They only go up wave their camera around and invade children's privacy.
Exactly......all this "we always habe fo say Hi Minnie, Hi Mickey as we come onto property" is setting them up for more shite merch for the desperate ones to buy like the bleeping Monorailmonorailmonoorail tit!

They have no love for Disney and are total cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How many times have they shown us that pool now? It’s a pool. It looks exactly like the pool in the previous villa. I don’t know why they think we’re endlessly fascinated by a pool. Also makes me smile that pools have to be inside a cage to protect people from all the filthy swamp bugs.
I always thought it was to stop the Gators swimming in your pool 😂

Reactions: 4
The blonde one from the Disney wives always reminds me of Daisy May Cooper from This Country 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.