Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
They will probably start to lose subs, as this isn't what some people signed up for,

their channel is ment to be life in the "lodge".

They should change it to "continuous holidays paid for by fools".

Continuous holidays, paid for, by fools

Reactions: 17

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Leigh actually admitting that because of Vicky and Emma, they've spent more time in the parks than they usually do. Yes Leigh, it's because the wives are on a proper two week holiday like normal folk. They want to do as much as they can, with their own hard earned money, not piss about for two hours then go for a nap.
P&p will have needed a holiday when they got back to recover from this one. Aw, diddums.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
One thing Vikki and Emma have done is shown the twats up for what they are, which is that they're not disney vloggers ( we knew that anyway )
The girls bought loads of merch, they brought another suitcase to factor this in. They bought 2 Loungefly bags. They were in the parks early till late - twats had fomo so had to go too.
Leigh liked a tree ornament as it would match the lodge, Prick agreed but said it didnt match the tree and was heavy so would tip the tree over. Here's an idea, use it as a freestanding ornament on a shelf.
Thanks ladies, for showing them up spectacularly.

• Heart

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
I thought that too - they had to have trawled through all their followers to find the profile pic what a pair of saddos 🤣🤣🤣
Got fuck all else to do that's why.

Otherwise known as "Got a bit of us work to catch up on."

Edit: Who genuinely has the time to trawl through 21.5k followers on IG to just find a picture?! Bearing in mind this is a picture of a Disney castle! I would imagine a lot of their followers would be Disney fans too so would have an avatar very very similar. Sad work shy fucks.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bundor

The swimming in that lake was absolutely cringey and pointless - it was done for attention and views. There was fuck all entertaining about it.

imagine having to live your life like a dancing monkey worried about Mabel cancelling her £15 subscription.

vloggers who go on holiday and show us what they do is entertaining - vloggers who are more worried about content for viewers are fucking idiots (I'd include that cunt knightstrider also)

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
Once a lady on a Disneyland Paris fb group said that her son fell out of his bed and hurt himself in a non disney hotel and she wondered if Disneyland Paris would do anything as they lost half a day in the park......wow, this made me think of Prick straight away!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

exiledmanccollo

Chatty Member
I’d love it if Stacey Carrots had to cancel the trip in December due to “unforeseen circumstances” (she realises what they’re up to just in time). I can’t imagine that she can be bringing her husband and son, surely? All of them crammed into that plastic shed? It’s all just too embarrassing.
Stacey carrots and the caravan crudités

• Haha

kidd3321

BK Adventure Florida - Bioluminescence Tours (owner)
4 months ago
Thank you for your feedback. Sometimes weather can be unpredictable, to accommodate this we provide rainchecks for our guests to be able to book another date in the event of unsafe conditions. However we have an all sales final policy which is standard in the tourism industry, and try to be transparent with this policy when booking any of our tours. If there are any questions regarding our policy please feel free to call or email our office.
-

So they have ALL SALES FINAL POLICY

so prick was talking utter BS when he said he got a refund.
It’s against their policy!

ahhahahahahhaha. Hope you enjoyed your midnight plodge on a boat you self centred croc of shit

Last edited:
  • Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
To me that picture, the square at the bottom right to me is a window with a blind partly pilled down and they have a torch light shining on his face because obviously they have to be able to film, so I do not think they are lying in this photo.

They lie about a lot, but this one I am not seeing it.
Ah yes, I can see it now!
I stand corrected......but they are still cunts

Oh and as I forgot to crop the image from my other insta I am now blocked on that one too......such sad losers, proves they read here though!

• Wow
  • Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
I’d love it if Stacey Carrots had to cancel the trip in December due to “unforeseen circumstances” (she realises what they’re up to just in time). I can’t imagine that she can be bringing her husband and son, surely? All of them crammed into that plastic shed? It’s all just too embarrassing.

• Haha

bollyboy

Girls if you are watching at home have a look at our lovely pool. Better than the mosquitoe infested old sink we booked for you in France
Horrible pair of little selfish twats.
Kids end up in little pokey car with cases across the legs and house with a puddle for a pool and an adult sleeping in garage of whatever it was.

And when it’s time for them to go away
They need a 7 seater and a villa with empty bedrooms to rattle around in.

You slimy little begging pair of scumbags, give Fook all to anyone and rinse anyone you can of meals and accommodation.

You couldn’t even break the habit when it come to your mother could you prick.
We know you read here, the crocodile tears and bollox about, oh my mum sat here a year ago, she has a cup of tea here, she would want us to go on holiday…. Fook off

You was a waste of space as a son, and all the rings with ashes and other apparent moments of feeling flat are embarrassing.

Drive that caravan on wheels into obscurity and don’t come back.

• Heart

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Someone send Ian over here, he can ask as many questions as he wants without being snapped at, lol
---
I wonder what has happened to the famous Blue Moon, he’s definitely cut down on the drinking or hiding it well!
Hiding the booze, yes. He's not hiding his hangover alcoholic face though.

Theodore

VIP Member
hi Nick… just for you…

The main 7 symptoms of a sociopath are as follows:
  • Lack of empathy and remorse.
  • Disregard for the feelings of others.
  • Manipulation with charm or wit.
  • Poor interpersonal skills.
  • Unstable relationships.
  • Hostility, aggression, or irritability.
  • Lack of morals or conscience.

• Heart

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I’m not going to watch them anymore only going to read on here .. I feel sorry for the people who are on benefit and family’s who are paying for these idiot’s to go on holiday and not work it makes my blood boil seeing there smug faces no I’m not jealous of his payout I work hard for my money

• Heart

domwood

And i've found plenty of their earlier exploits promoting their channel, sometime into categories they shouldn't really be reading.... like LGBTeens, really Nick & Leigh, why are you hanging out on LGB Teen forums? I have questions, I also have a fair few screenshot answers that trouble me why you were so keen to talk to teens just a few short years ago?

More importantly, how would the Disney community and the patreons feel if it was suddenly uncovered that you have been a bit active in areas where grown men really shouldn't be interacting?

Unlike Philip Schofield, I don't think you could say it was unwise but not illegal...

1698401475178.png

• Wow
  • Sick