The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They bleeped the F word out but it's Disney really that need to watch, swearing in front of children at any time is not acceptable to me at any time but in Disney it's double out of order, call me a prude if you want but boundaries RICK!!
Agreed and knowing kids watch it and the setting it’s definitely inappropriate - there’s a vulgar language policy just for things like this

Reactions: 4
Genuinely puzzled as to why P&P are going out of their way to please the wives who both seem barely literate. Who the duck ARE these witches?

Pouty’s coldsore is out and bleeping proud in the last ten mins of that video. Don't go gobbling down on your bf’s acorn cock love.

Pouty’s varicose veins were out in force in the previous vlog trying on the crocs.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Funny to see Vera being sidelined in today's vlog, poor girl's hasn't fully realised that she's been booted down the list now in favour of the DisneyChavs.

Pouty's got a lovely bit of Herpes Simplex on his lip there (naughty naughty),

So many stupid comments made in the vlog, I can't stop laughing.

But just to point out, that shoe tree on the lagoon is for RETIRING CAPTAINS to throw their shoes up for tradition.. not every bloody castmember.

Nick ignoring Leigh's comments about Guardians and how he hates it, just because he likes it and wants to continue riding it, pure narcissism.

Bazza's cheeky dig at Nick by putting it on camera that Nick was buying the first round and there's no limit to the spending! Nice.

Nick's happy to piss up $$$ on perfume for the lodge, but the thought of spending $$$ on the nieces....

The Lodge Guys #46 Living their Best Lives, by grooming the Disney Wives.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Genuinely puzzled as to why P&P are going out of their way to please the wives who both seem barely literate. Who the duck ARE these witches?

Pouty’s coldsore is out and bleeping proud in the last ten mins of that video. Don't go gobbling down on your bf’s acorn cock love.

Pouty’s varicose veins were out in force in the previous vlog trying on the crocs.
Apparently he’s run down so that’s why he got the colesore!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m guessing they didn’t pay at steakhouse 71 wonder if no hip Vera or the odd couple paid

Reactions: 8
Funny to see Vera being sidelined in today's vlog, poor girl's hasn't fully realised that she's been booted down the list now in favour of the DisneyChavs.

Pouty's got a lovely bit of Herpes Simplex on his lip there (naughty naughty),

So many stupid comments made in the vlog, I can't stop laughing.

But just to point out, that shoe tree on the lagoon is for RETIRING CAPTAINS to throw their shoes up for tradition.. not every bloody castmember.

Nick ignoring Leigh's comments about Guardians and how he hates it, just because he likes it and wants to continue riding it, pure narcissism.

Bazza's cheeky dig at Nick by putting it on camera that Nick was buying the first round and there's no limit to the spending! Nice.

Nick's happy to piss up $$$ on perfume for the lodge, but the thought of spending $$$ on the nieces....

The Lodge Guys #46 Living their Best Lives, by grooming the Disney Wives.
Bazza needs a bleeping dig.

Reactions: 2
The 4 of them screaming like 6 year olds while the storm was going off and prick nicking a towel forgot to edit that bit out didn’t you guys. My hatred for these 2 twats grows by the day 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Who are these retirement home residents that they had lunch with???? I guess they paid.

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing they didn’t pay at steakhouse 71 wonder if no hip Vera or the odd couple paid
I think Michael probably paid to celebrate his birthday. I did find that very odd that all the ancient ones were sat there wearing Happy Birthday headbands but there was absolutely no mention of it till they were in the car later on. I guess that would take the attention away from themselves.

Reactions: 13
Watching them eating a meal is excruciating

They have no culture between them at all, they can't pronounce anything and both have borderline eating disorders.

"look at the size of this portion it's massive" duck off bean, oh and your neck fans combined with your naff clobber make you both look like bigger nerds than you already are

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They were both so lost in steakhouse 71 absolutely no clue. I pissed myself when he order Salisbury Steak as I knew he didn’t know what it was 😂😂 ‘posh meatloaf’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Nice of them to take the Derby and Joan club out for lunch. I know Vera and Michael plus his partner but who the duck was everyone else? Are these long time “us friends” or have they never been seen before?

One thing is for sure, they would not have got a starter and a main each, plus expensive drinks, had they been paying

Reactions: 11
I imagine the cast of cocoon were us friends of Michael, bet those two fools were mortified; they like go hang round with you tube celebs!! But a free posh meatloaf is a free posh meatloaf.The embarrassing calorie obsessed uncultured cretins.

• Haha
It’s the best food they’ve ever had they says so they definitely didn’t pay- when they went there on their own and out of their own pockets they didn’t rate it much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.