Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashak1984

Wow how fast have these threads moved, only just managed to catch up, with being busy with homeschooling three children’s d working from home.

The Ingram shit show just gets worse by the day.

Congratulations to Chrissy Poo on your new baby..

And I hope all tattlers whatever you may be going through, please keep safe, stay strong, times are testing but we will get though this.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Bythesea

Seeing as though he loves to call everyone ignorant surely he would admit to being ignorant himself. He said children aren’t affected by the virus and you’re more likely to win the lottery than catch it. How can he say these were not ignorant comments at the time he said them. He is an absolute lemon

• Haha
  • Wow

specialone50

VIP Member
they make me mad on a daily basis, Ill bet Isla gets a load of presents, I heard from a lady who is volunteering to do shopping for more vunerable people, ive asked to put my name forward as a volunteer because I was moved to tears about some of the stories of the way families are struggling, ive offered to buy some shopping for one family as im heartbroken by their story, now im only on minimum wage but my husband earns a decent wage so all our bills are paid and our 3 children well fed and looked after, but to hear that these are getting things bought left right and centre and the children I heard of today sharing a bowl of cereal and a sandwich between 2 of them is sickening. Between us this lady and I are going to make sure thay have a decent Easter without their parent worrying about where their next meal has come from. This mum was put forward by a friend as she was too embarrassed at her situation .

• Sad
  • Heart

specialone50

VIP Member
Unless you count Chris giving out dirty DM’s or threats (empty ones because your clearly a wet wipe mate)
yep he threatened me with my employer Im still waiting , I told my employer about him but he already knew his backstory and did an assembly on it (i work in a school )

• Wow
  • Angry

Daisy dukes

At least some parents are sensible and tell their deluded children no to sending gifts to strangers
8AE95232-335E-46E2-87B6-DA4CAB265232.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
We have a killer virus in the world and Captain Creepy talks about World War Three breaking out...., insensitive or what. Lazy bless her (no don’t) is sitting watching Peppa Pig whilst Jace sleeps. That’s lazy even by her standards. Why the hell does the thick bitch actually do something? Anything. The choice is endless : bake a cake, cook a meal, do the ironing or 🥁 roll CHANGE THE BLOODY BEDS. It could be the title for the next vlog. FIRST TIME IVE CHANGED THE BEDS THIS YEAR

• Haha
Reactions: 35

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I think someone said it not so long back but I'd love to just add how much I agree.

I want the suffering and the deaths to end, I want people to be free to go back to work and earn money to support their families... BUT if all those things could happen and the Inghams can remain in lockdown for a hell of a long time ill be a very happy chappy. They were struggling for content before lal this, look at them now and imagine them in another month or so 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Sarah gets a break every day of the week whilst she lays in bed and Chris sorts the girls out.

filming ‘memories’ isn’t a job Christopher. And a. It’s not our fault you are so shit at editing it takes you all night and it’s still late the next day. B. That you stay up messaging girls.

a FREE holiday to the Maldives is a break. You sat on your arses around a pool or at the bar.

“we filmed all day every day” I thought you only film ten minutes of your day and we don’t know the real you? Fuck off you weirdo. Go and volunteer for the nhs, foodbanks, dog kennels etc and prove how hard you work??

If he’s editing from 11pm to 5am Sarah wants to be asking what he’s doing for the extra 5 and a half hours

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Creepy Chris is moaning about his back again what did we say.
It must be killing him not being able to go to A&E 🤣

I find it funny that she said no one has left the house except for food shopping yet they’ve processed orders and sent 9 sacks of deliveries out!!! Considering creepy said his parents can’t deliver food as they are vulnerable means chunky or creepy must have left to go to the office!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Higuyzzzzz

What Chris has in his back is just wear and tear as let’s face it he’s getting on a bit now and between blading, sleeping in the sofa bed and living the life of an international rock star it’s to be expected at his time of life 🙄 What he doesn’t have is sciatica as you can’t even walk straight with that it’s like electricity shooting up your body enough to make you scream and it goes on for days at a time not just a day. Sciatica is not just a niggle it’s proper debilitating nerve damage! And he wouldn’t be able to walk around any vlog I can tell you that. Like others I think he has a painkiller addiction as he is as regular as Sarah’s mealtimes with his “attacks” which would coincide with when he needs his prescription topped up. He’s a pathological lying none.

• Heart

hayley

VIP Member
Bit of good news in this boring ingham life, I became an aunt again for the 18th? time yesterday morning

• Heart

ThatMrsB

Why during the NHS clap did creepy start walking down the stairs, stop and keep lurking there?? How come he didnt join in? Scared of the neighbours chris???

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
CATCHING THE GIRLS FIGHTING ON CAMERA! ISOLATION TEMPERS RUN HIGH!

Lazy says good morning but it's the afternoon. Isla was excited to go on the zoom app with all her friends. Esme and Isabelle can facetime friends anytime they want but Isla can't because she doesn't have a phone. They were playing dolls on the zoom app. The girls are now upstairs, Creepy is printing labels and Jace is having his second breakfast. Tomorrow marks two weeks since they returned from the Maldives and Lazy is relieved that none of them got the virus. The Maldives holiday seems a lifetime ago but she's shocked she didn't get a coldsore but Frank's cousin has returned this morning.:rolleyes:

Time lapse of Lazy dressing Jace and then he climbs up his steps. Lazy says she was told that she put Jace's outfit on back to front the last time he wore it. Jace loves to pull off the cotterpillar letters. It's meant to go on a cot but Lazy prefers it on the ball pool (because Stacey Solomon has it on there aswell). Jace plays on his piano and Lazy calls him Einstein.:rolleyes:

Isabelle the girls are doing something super fun and cool. She's written activities on paper and put them in a bowl. They will take one out each and chose what they do. Esme chooses one that says do a workout. Timelapse of the workout. Isabelle says she's embarrassed by her t-rex running. Then they choose each other's clothes. Then they argue over the clothes but it looks really staged.:rolleyes:

Creepy says that they last clip we saw was the girls trying to keep themselves occupied until they broke into world war three. Bit of an exaggeration Creepy. Today hasn't been a bed of roses and tempers are high. The girls aren't getting on at all. The reality is setting in. Lazy is watching Peppa Pig. She says families that spend a lot of time together are going to get under each other's feet.:rolleyes:

It feels suffocating today. It's going to take some getting used to constantly together. Lazy's been getting messages asking why her girls are so well behaved but she says that's why she's filming this and they're all on time out upstairs. Creepy tells us it's not just fighting but full on screaming matches. Isla didn't want to wear an itchy jumper and kicked off. They're all having a cup of tea and then they're off time out. Creepy and lazy were trying to do work but Isabelle and Esme were fighting over LOL Dolls then Isla got involved and they told her to not get involved. Phones, MacBook and ipads are confiscated. Lazy tells Creepy to go and get a cup of tea and then everyone can come out of time out..:rolleyes:

Isabelle says they're used to having time alone and Isla says they're feeling a bit 'argumental.' Great English there Isla. I see the School of Sarah Ingham is going well.:unsure:They've spent an hour trying to relax but they're all good now. They're continuing the game. Isla chooses to go out in the garden. Creepy says his tree has fallen over. The tree is obviously dead but he wants the horticulture expert ifam to confirm. The girls play with Jace.:rolleyes:

Isabelle says they had a nice run around in the garden. The next activity is to do a facemask. Time lapse of them doing the facemask. Esme chooses that they do a chore of Lazy's choice. She gets them to clean the living room. Then they play on the x-box and buy a new game. They couldn't get on the store because they have no internet connection. They don't know Creepy's email and password either. Then they do each other's make up. next activity is to make a poster telling Lazy and Creepy how amazing they are.:rolleyes:

They're about to go out and do the NHS clap. Lazy doesn't clap and films the girls instead. Creepy is nowhere to be seen.:rolleyes:

Creepy says it's nearly Jace's bedtime and Lazy s still watching Peppa Pig. Lazy tells parents to stay strong and says she's done. She thought she would be a pinterest mum. She says she's joking. People have been saying they're tired, depressed. People have been saying to Lazy that they've been on lockdown for two weeks and everyone else for three. Some people can spend three months in the house and be fine but others spend three hours in the house and be depressed.:rolleyes:

Jace cries an the camera cuts. Don't let other people make you feel bad.:rolleyes:

Jace screams again and Creepy says he has his credit card. Lazy has ordered sweets online to support small businesses. She advertises a company called Sugarfix because they sent her a box of sweets. Creepy says so many small businesses are closing and facing ruin some people are having to innovate to come up with new ideas to stay afloat. Lazy will tag more small businesses tomorrow. It's time for Jace to go to sleep.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

For someone who claims to have an obsession with cleaning, Creepy has let the kitchen get very messy
cfweydvb.PNG

Bradford's hottest couple
vfdghsj.PNG
cdfgwsh.PNG
3yudgewh.PNG
3vdwsh.PNG

• Sick
  • Heart

Glennie

VIP Member
So lil boo boos birthday, whose guessing an iPhone, so she can FaceTime all her friends 🤪🤪😜😜😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure sciatica doesn’t hurt your whole spine. As it’s in the hip area isn’t it? He is probably sore because he is not healthy and sits crouched over a laptop for hours every day. I’ve seen people have a bad back and when they say they can’t walk they literally can not walk. They have to lie down the whole time. How he can lie and say he can’t walk when he is clearly walking about, up and down stairs, picking things up, cleaning, and much more I really don’t know. He is just a complete waste of space. I believe he probably reads here. And likes it. People like him love any attention. Even negative. It gives them a thrill. They don’t care if people know they are a liar or a bad person
I had Sciatica before Christmas it doesnt come and go on a daily basis
I had it for four weeks Solid and you are right it affects the hips Thigh's and Calves
the pain is that excruciating that no way would i have even managed to move to get to the Doctors
Never mind A&E not that i would ever do that,
And no he would have been feeling to sick with the pain to even want a Chai Latte or Cheese toasty
He is just one big Scammer with an Addiction to painkillers i really believe that.

Lolly505

VIP Member
WHATS THIS??? NUBY?
Last year, the Inghams were #gifted something by Nuby and someone contacted the brand to let them know about the grooming allegations against Chris. Chris then tried to spin it by telling the Nuby representative that they were building up a police case for harassment from 'nasty trolls' and demanded the details of the complainant to pass on to the police (using a hilariously fake Gmail address). He then used that information to send a nasty and threatening message to them, which the reciever called him out for.

Because the employee gave out personal customer information to a third party, it broke GDPR law and Nuby ended up firing the poor customer service worker who believed Chris' bullshit to try and sweep it under the rug 🤷

• Angry
  • Wow