The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rose West and Rasta Mouse ordering yet more supa dupa clickbait pweirdo face gifts but pretending it's from 'one of YOU guyzzz' 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are going to burn out. They have nothing interesting to vlog when there isn’t a global pandemic so it’s going to get even worse now. This is why most youtubers stop daily vlogs and move to a delay schedule or just upload when they want. Obviously we know lazy and poncy can’t do this as they have no savings and couldn’t afford to keep their lifestyle. It’s funny really. They had probably one good year of earning ok money before tit hit the fan. Their shelf life was cut even shorter due to Chris being a dirty nonce. Most normal people would have packed it in already and gone back to normal jobs to earn a living. But not these greedy fools. They refuse to give up because they think they will get another break and start bringing in big money. Never going to happen. And this blanket ‘business’ will be down the pan before long too. When she has already used all the crap cheap designs and has no where else left to buy from. I don’t believe they were sent anything by viewers. They don’t usually so why would they now? More lies. Probably sent from poor old nana. And we all know they all have many fake accounts to make fake comments about sending stuff. I really hope the poor viewers (can’t bare to call them ifam as it makes me want to vomit) see through the lies soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So not taking today off to go and get sorted for Isla’s birthday at all are they. Cake, b & m and poundshop specials I bet
Good luck in B & M Inghams, my local store cornered off all the clothing and toys stating they aren't essential.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
On the vlog tonight Esme and Isla were sitting on their coats in the garden.. Surely Lazy has some crappy old blankets she could give them to use in the garden? After all she has all the ones she's using for marketing on Instagram.... Oh is the money obsessed leech selling display ones to oblivious "ifam" now?

#lazyleech

Reactions: 24
Felt a bit queezy with the thought of Chris Malcolm Mingham's undercarriage but then noticed your username and burst out laughing! That's the best username ever! 😂😂😂
Thanks 😂 it was the least I could do as a tribute for a man suffering so bravely through the imaginary illness “ohgodmyback-tica”, acknowledge his looks as my username 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm starting to think maybe Izzy may have some developmental delay/ learning disability/ or behind cognitively. She seems to really enjoy playing with the girls and doing childish things. Maybe that's why they include her in silly things like the Easter garden etc. Maybe she would genuinely miss out or feel left out or something. She seems like she likes doing all the skits and playing games etc. Maybe it's her way of coping too. Isla is just babied but I dunno there's something night quite right with Isabelle. The fact her and Esme were fighting a lot and had to go to their rooms for an hour showed that she fights with a child much younger than her so developmentally she must think she's somehow equal or something... I hate to stick up for Sarah or Chris but maybe they treat her a certain way because they know she's behind and needs a bit longer to grow up. Just a thought.
But the way she’s been treated has only changed within the past 1-2 years especially since the allegations have come out, they have babied them all & it seems that both Isabelle and Isla have regressed (from what’s shown on camera) but no matter what they say, the no hell no situation has obviously had a traumatic effect on them and there’s studies that show that if you go through certain traumatic experiences then your mental age can hinder - as you aren’t dealing with the issues. Which I think is the true issue. And the incredibly sad thing, they can continue to smile and act as if nothing is wrong but the ones who are suffering are the girls.
As well as having arguments with siblings is completely normal.. even with the age gap between them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Surely must be up at the office today posting out orders for there not to be a vlog tomorrow. No way have they had their crap delivered to the house to package up.

Reactions: 14
Yes u ha
Have you seen the state of her. I know we're all at home except all the keyworkers keeping the country running 👏👏 but how rough and chavvy does she look? I don't know if it's the more she's exposed for the vile human she is, the uglier she gets. But she looks like a character from a comedy sketch.

What an unfortunate looking couple they are. And they just give me Fred and Rose West vibes
Yes I have said it here before when I look at them I think if Fred and rose west

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the vlog tonight Esme and Isla were sitting on their coats in the garden.. Surely Lazy has some crappy old blankets she could give them to use in the garden? After all she has all the ones she's using for marketing on Instagram.... Oh is the money obsessed leech selling display ones to oblivious "ifam" now?

#lazyleech
Don't know what's happened her to eleventy million "merch pusher" blankets that we've seen in previous vlogs because the girls had to resort to towels for the "fort"

Also, not sure if this has been mentioned as I haven't caught up on this chat yet but, guyzzzzzzzz... can we all please just take a moment to thank DONNA for the Little Tike car (although there's nothing remotely "little" about this gift) - oh no hang on, they seem to have left her name off the card because surely that's the only plausible explanation!!??!! 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I must have died a hundred times over on her behalf - how utterly humiliating to make such a monumental f*ck up - for the love of all things holy could they not have just re-filmed that bit!?!!??!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I actually felt sorry for Creepy tonight .. having to do all the housework, carrying that mahooooosive box, sitting on the grass building that car .. whilst suffering a very lot with with really really really bad sciatica 😜😂🤪😂
What the vlog did not show was the effort of using a hammer and a drill to put that together. He emptied the box like it was just click together......we put one together for our little one last week and instructions state a hammer and drill required and my god you can’t put it together without them 🤣

Reactions: 7
A couple of thoughts on tonight’s vlog.

Why the Hell are the girl lying outside on coats and making dens with towels when the house must be full of Lazy’s skanky blanket samples?

I see there were no signs of the Creepy turds bad back today, what a pathetic, malingering piece of tit he is. Get some help for your painkiller addiction, you sorry excuse for a man.

View attachment 104732
He dresses like an absolute cringe bag

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love how she hasn't bother with her nana since she can't con her in to buying things least she will actually have some but sarah given she elderly shouldn't u ring her or facetime her or drop stuff off for her or is Katrina doing this
Do either of them actually get on with their skblings or talk to them

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.