The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is nothing you can do for sciatica. i have a herniated disk in my lower spine from extreme athletics and running for almost 2 years and i recently made it worse again that im on crutches and i dont take anything for it, i just stretch loads and try not to walk to much. he's acting like a little witch 😂 he does not limp or show pain based on vlogs so im getting its very minor. also yes they buy views and comments. 70% of their comments are new users with no identity
he certainly couldn’t have cared for baby 2 nights if he was as bad as what he says
My guess they were getting on each other’s nerves and that was the reason for spending 2 nights in caravan
They should stop pretending everything in the garden is rosy(actually there is nothing in the garden to lift anyone’s spirits )

Reactions: 25
So, I'm just watching an emergency medical programme and this pops up. I think creepy bollocks is heading the convoy, with his vast medical experience and all that 😁 - he knows all of the codes!
IMG_20200403_134512.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I still think the only genuine prank they ever did was Sarah faking her waters breaking. Chris' face, he was scared sh*tless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes it might focus his tiny mind. I have no choice but to take morphine every day for inoperable spinal fusions and I know all too well what it’s doing to me.
It is beyond comprehension why a young(ish) healthy man (??) would want to invalidise himself and take medication.
I'm sorry to hear that: it must be such a difficult situation to need a medication to live despite having to deal with serious potential complications like dependency and side effects.

Reactions: 6
I asked my 12 year old sister if she knows of creepy, and she says to me 'yeah aint he the nonce guy that likes to video his step-daughters private parts' even she knows hes a creepy nonce 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
He's a twit he could of got lazy to get as the rules don't apply to them makes my blood boil
Exactly, anything they want to do (ie shopping, buying more tat, going to post bags of blankets etc) they will do, but they definitely won’t worry themselves going to get prinny or a prescription 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Lisa Dingle and the sprogs sleeping on the drive again because someone’s in one of his moods and needs a top up of his meds 🤷‍♀️
Yes, surely if he was in that much pain he wouldn't be left to settle the baby for two nights? It never adds up with the Minghams!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 103241
This looks like the front of a bouncy castle.
Totally gross! Why would you show off your minging feet? 🤮🤮🤮

That’s a very lot of drugs delivered for a bit of tonsillitis back ! He’s definitely addicted to pain
There's no way he is on Amitriptyline. He would be far more tired and definitely not able to stay up all night editing his videos and his other online activities.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Exactly, anything they want to do (ie shopping, buying more tat, going to post bags of blankets etc) they will do, but they definitely won’t worry themselves going to get prinny or a prescription 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh I now prinny is better of were she is properly better off there. You no heard its the Inghams and noone else can tell them what to do 😊

Makes you wonder why he’s not left the house?
antiback into to go with my mad back
Yeah that's true maybe people are waiting on him to do something who nows just nows he's a lazy twit to lol

Well Lazy does love herself a bargain so no doubt if she finds footwear at half price then who cares if they’re three sizes too small.

If they can go out for snack baskets and to send their dodgy cheap tat and Covid-19 infected blankets then he certainly can go out to pick up a prescription. Playing the pity card when it suits obviously!
If it don't involve stuffing there faces with junk or drink then it would not suit them

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry to hear that: it must be such a difficult situation to need a medication to live despite having to deal with serious potential complications like dependency and side effects.
Thank you for your kind regards. Thankfully I am relieved that I don’t moan and seek attention like Creepy and never loose sight that many, many people are worse off than me. That said I’m no bloody saint and can curse with the best of them. I must thank the Ingham’s for firing my fury and all the Tattlers for keeping me laughing., Stay well folks

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know about sciatica I had pain age 21 in my bum and down my left leg ended up going doctor after having pain for 3 months felt like a tennis ball was stuck in my back.after many visits back and forth and just being told its just sciatica they referred me to hospital in the August for MRI and xrays.i got results back with a consultant in november in which by this point I couldn't walk properly I sat or lay on a hard floor as it was the only comfy place I brought my own crutches.id got id got open discs on L4/L5 and one bulging disc above but the open discs had trapped the nerve completely and I had to have surgery.i had a 75% chance id be in a wheelchair as I went into the theatre. But i came out with being bedbound for nearly a week as i had bowel and bladder damage and not knowing if i could walk or not.they finally got me up and yes I could walk and stand and the pain was so low I cried with relief but because id been left nearly 11months before the operation id got nerve damage in my back bowel and bladder and had to use cathetars daily. So now 13 years later im on medication daily I have steroid injections in my spine I have arthritis in my left hip as I was leaning so much to take the pain and pressure off the other side. So yeah siatica is bad but im still going I take the tablets put a smile on my face and get on with it. He doesnt know what backache is because if he did he wouldn't be skating and he would be in agony from wearing the skates and he would not be on the floor cleaning

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.