The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont give them ideas as she would be able to get that quick unless the mobile phone industry are down also

can you imagine those Minghams donating anything to anyone even when they take all they can from the NHS but they will never put anything back even when she had a bit of bother being pregnant in Australia she did not want to go to their clinic because she would have had to pay and they pay for nothing .
A bit OT here but how does medical care work for holidaymakers work in Aus? I know Aussie citizens and residents pay tax for a Medicare system but there are additional fees that insurance will pay back or something? (I'm going on a newspaper article I read discussing getting healthcare if you move to Australia). It also has an RHCA system with the UK and several other countries so technically the Minghams could have got something free.

Reactions: 4
You know, I was just wondering about that!
Those poor, poor seedlings - likely about as dead as Sarah and Chris' marriage by now 😜
I was genuinely annoyed with Marks and Spencer for using them, I love M&S and even emailed them. This is why I don’t understand why brands use social media “influencers”. They would sell anything if they get it gifted or are paid too, and yet we never see any of them do a decent job of it. Most of the time the product is never mentioned again! In this case for the Inghams it could be an ongoing thing with planting the seedlings out (if needed, not sure what seeds they had), caring for them etc and obviously eating whatever they grow! Would actually have been decent content for once and a chance to show a big brand how well they can “sell” their product. But nope, as usual a quick mention and IG story on it and that’s job done 🙄

Reactions: 20
Wasn’t it 4 foot for brat child Isla and 4 foot 4 for Esme. This was adjusted to 4 foot three when the size of her trainer heel was noted. Definitely non of them can be called tiny.
Jace cute as he is (given the gene pool I will never understand) is built like a tank. It’s the Dixon in him and their trait for eating copious quantities of junk food.
She will be making a traditional Sunday lunch today, in my nightmares at least. Can you imagine her Yorkshire puddings 😉
I thought it was 4ft 5 for Esme. I did think “oh she really is short“, my 10 year old is 4ft 8 - she has friends taller than her (Same age).

Reactions: 4
I was only 4ft 9 when I was 14... I’m only 5ft now 🤣

look at me I’m teeny weeny 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A bit OT here but how does medical care work for holidaymakers work in Aus? I know Aussie citizens and residents pay tax for a Medicare system but there are additional fees that insurance will pay back or something? (I'm going on a newspaper article I read discussing getting healthcare if you move to Australia). It also has an RHCA system with the UK and several other countries so technically the Minghams could have got something free.
i think if it was a medically necessary scan it would’ve been covered but any clickbait content scans are at your own cost. I would assume she only had to pay the gap between Medicare rebate and the actual cost though because of the reciprocal health care arrangement

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
As an Aussie, I think if you use our health care system, you have to pay up front and then claim back from your travel insurance company. Just remember a notice in our local hospital saying that you as a non resident have to pay. It might have changed in the interim though. 😁

Reactions: 7
Is it me or is Izzy coming across more and more babyish every day? My Dd is 12 and is more grown up.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
If I closed my eyes and just listened to Isabelle during that video, i would believe it was Sarah speaking 😳🥴

Reactions: 9
Maybe now would be a good time for lazy to teach herself and her children not to be materialistic. Isla has a main present for her birthday and I'm sure there was a vlog a while back where lazy was in home bargains picking up bits for Islas birthday anyway so it's not as though she's waking up to nothing. Surely having all your family healthy and safe is more important.
I was thinking though the gift giving is really their Unique Selling Point now isn’t it?
Even that is going to lose them more viewers now as people are becoming more conscious of how this over consumption is harming our environment. They literally have zero redeeming features and it’s only a matter of time before their young IFAM grow up and realise this. The adult IFAM.....well 🙈

Reactions: 11
Is it me or is Izzy coming across more and more babyish every day? My Dd is 12 and is more grown up.
She does. I'm not sure if she's just playing to the camera or that's just how she is

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes yes yes hell yes
Soooo have they even opened the ‘gifted’ prams????

Sarah says she hasn’t got time to get birthday gifts for Isla but you can guarantee there will be the same mountain of gifts there always is for every birthday, it’s all just click bait so people will keep watching and the money doesn’t stop meanwhile there’s Joe Wicks donating all the money he makes from his online PE sessions to the NHS 👏🏻
He is amazing

By who? All stores are closed currently
You can still shop
Online from smiths

Reactions: 5
Good business sense right here...Never heard of spell check ...News not Jews ffs. And you are teaching the girls..start with I’ve not Iv!
Hey sarah did u go to school
She also selling Bibs for a quid when u buy a 50 quid blanket or 3 bibs for 10 quid😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good business sense right here...Never heard of spell check ...News not Jews ffs. And you are teaching the girls..start with I’ve not Iv!
and how do you packaging?? Sorry english is not my main language but isn't that packing Sarah

Reactions: 10
Why the hell does an 8 year need an iPhone ?! Talk about irresponsible! Can see titles along the lines of "Our 8 year old has been groomed"

FFS Creepy/Lazy, take some lessons in parenting! How irresponsible are you!

Having said all that, i don't think any child under the age of 16 should have any kind of device. Sorry Tattlers !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What was the height of the ride in disney Isla was to small for? Just wondering if it all matches up?

Reactions: 3
Having said all that, i don't think any child under the age of 16 should have any kind of device. Sorry Tattlers !
My daughter isn't getting a phone until she's in High school (as she'll probably have to bus it, we don't live too close to any good high schools) but even that makes me paranoid. She's only almost 4 so I have time until I have to deal with it, thankfully.

She has an iPad but it's super locked down and she can only download apps with my password. She mainly just does puzzles on it and watches netflix. It's been a lifesaver these past few weeks.

Kids don't need phones. I think it's become normal for kids to have them. I can deal with kids having them but parents don't monitor them closely enough.

Reactions: 15
My daughter isn't getting a phone until she's in High school (as she'll probably have to bus it, we don't live too close to any good high schools) but even that makes me paranoid. She's only almost 4 so I have time until I have to deal with it, thankfully.

She has an iPad but it's super locked down and she can only download apps with my password. She mainly just does puzzles on it and watches netflix. It's been a lifesaver these past few weeks.

Kids don't need phones. I think it's become normal for kids to have them. I can deal with kids having them but parents don't monitor them closely enough.
Oh boyo, it will be the iPhone 99 by then and cost you more than one of Sarah's blankets! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.