The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because they not got dont mean to say there not carriers what idiots

Reactions: 9
Theyll probably wrap up some old unopened presents for Islas birthday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I ordered something online, was supposed to arrive by wednesday, but didnt turn up until today, i knew there would be a chance of it arriving late, so why have they waited last minute. Stupid idiots
Am sure they can wrap some shite they already have in there playroom with the toys they never even play with!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They don't pay for anything they show off on thevlog.. All this support small business crap.. They bully said small businesses into giving them freebies for advertising.. They are very heavy handed with it.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Anyone notice the unopened box with the pram in they were sooooperdooper excited over

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Well that was boring drivel! Sarah decided that they’re going to make a “time capshual” (normal people would make a capsule). She is so controlling - telling them that must start with colouring the front cover and that they must all do it at the same time. Is Isabelle just a giant 4 year old?! The whole point of making a “capshual” is it’s meant to be fun! Sarah thinks the girls will pass them onto their grandchildren! Prinny got a 2 second mention!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
first one ive watched all week and wish I hadn't, cant bear to look at Sarah - isballe with the baby constantly dumped on her still I see

Chris slow mo wheeling Jace around in a toy like its a feature film or something

oh and basically they cant be arsed to fetch prinny if you're wondering what the title was about, she mentioned it for two seconds then went back to talking tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My thoughts:

- Using Prinny as clickbait again. At least they've finally remembered they have a dog.

- Lazy is using a chair as a prop to photograph her Chinese blankets... Just like her Alibaba supplier does.

- That's a lot of sweets. Some for Granny and Grandpa? 🤔

- Why are their kitchen sides always full of tit?

- The girls have just been babysitters all day. Why is Jace constantly attached to Isabelle? They're trying to do an activity. Where the hell is Creepy? Why can't he look after Jace? He seems to be so uninvolved in family life.

- Did they really leave Jace on that swing? bleeping hell.

- Postage is slow right now. She's left it until 4 days before Isla's birthday to shop online for her presents. I have a feeling little miss Greta will be a very lot disappointed on her birthday.
I thought the same about Jace on the swing .. looked like he'd been there a while!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Looks like the novelty of having a dog has worn off. Surplus to requirements now that they've made money out of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I see old tonsillitis-sciatica back is just fine now - pissing about pushing Jace and hoovering like the champ he is. Miraculous recovery strikes again.

I wish the beast of Seacroft would stop touching her manky hair. She's at it every bleeping second. I may be overreacting, but it gives me rage!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Disgusting how much they don’t care about Prinny! I’ve got a two year old Labrador (currently sleeping on my lap because he thinks he’s still a tiny puppy) who’s my world and if I couldn’t see him for 2 weeks I’d be heartbroken.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Aww look at Sarah talking about her fugly blankets being out of stock again to rub it in to that tattler that messaged her the other day. I hate the smug duck.

Don't eat sugar but have more sweets in that bag than I've ever had in my whole lifetime.

Why does she say capsule so wrong?

My hatred for her has reached the highest of heights today.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I see old tonsillitis-sciatica back is just fine now - pissing about pushing Jace and hoovering like the champ he is. Miraculous recovery strikes again.

I wish the beast of Seacroft would stop touching her manky hair. She's at it every bleeping second. I may be overreacting, but it gives me rage!
No you're not .. he's making a mockery of people with genuine back problems, my daughter has severe back issues and has had surgery on hers, she is in pain everyday but lives with, however when the pain flares up she can barely move she can't even get dressed on her own .. so he does NOT have back issues, it just doesn't come and go like he makes out .. he's a total knob rot

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Aww look at Sarah talking about her fugly blankets being out of stock again to rub it in to that tattler that messaged her the other day. I hate the smug duck.

Don't eat sugar but have more sweets in that bag than I've ever had in my whole lifetime.

Why does she say capsule so wrong?

My hatred for her has reached the highest of heights today.
I feel you. Also, the way she says marble as mahble. Absolutely grates on me!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.