The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CATCHING THE GIRLS FIGHTING ON CAMERA! ISOLATION TEMPERS RUN HIGH!

Lazy says good morning but it's the afternoon. Isla was excited to go on the zoom app with all her friends. Esme and Isabelle can facetime friends anytime they want but Isla can't because she doesn't have a phone. They were playing dolls on the zoom app. The girls are now upstairs, Creepy is printing labels and Jace is having his second breakfast. Tomorrow marks two weeks since they returned from the Maldives and Lazy is relieved that none of them got the virus. The Maldives holiday seems a lifetime ago but she's shocked she didn't get a coldsore but Frank's cousin has returned this morning.:rolleyes:

Time lapse of Lazy dressing Jace and then he climbs up his steps. Lazy says she was told that she put Jace's outfit on back to front the last time he wore it. Jace loves to pull off the cotterpillar letters. It's meant to go on a cot but Lazy prefers it on the ball pool (because Stacey Solomon has it on there aswell). Jace plays on his piano and Lazy calls him Einstein.:rolleyes:

Isabelle the girls are doing something super fun and cool. She's written activities on paper and put them in a bowl. They will take one out each and chose what they do. Esme chooses one that says do a workout. Timelapse of the workout. Isabelle says she's embarrassed by her t-rex running. Then they choose each other's clothes. Then they argue over the clothes but it looks really staged.:rolleyes:

Creepy says that they last clip we saw was the girls trying to keep themselves occupied until they broke into world war three. Bit of an exaggeration Creepy. Today hasn't been a bed of roses and tempers are high. The girls aren't getting on at all. The reality is setting in. Lazy is watching Peppa Pig. She says families that spend a lot of time together are going to get under each other's feet.:rolleyes:

It feels suffocating today. It's going to take some getting used to constantly together. Lazy's been getting messages asking why her girls are so well behaved but she says that's why she's filming this and they're all on time out upstairs. Creepy tells us it's not just fighting but full on screaming matches. Isla didn't want to wear an itchy jumper and kicked off. They're all having a cup of tea and then they're off time out. Creepy and lazy were trying to do work but Isabelle and Esme were fighting over LOL Dolls then Isla got involved and they told her to not get involved. Phones, MacBook and ipads are confiscated. Lazy tells Creepy to go and get a cup of tea and then everyone can come out of time out..:rolleyes:

Isabelle says they're used to having time alone and Isla says they're feeling a bit 'argumental.' Great English there Isla. I see the School of Sarah Ingham is going well.:unsure:They've spent an hour trying to relax but they're all good now. They're continuing the game. Isla chooses to go out in the garden. Creepy says his tree has fallen over. The tree is obviously dead but he wants the horticulture expert ifam to confirm. The girls play with Jace.:rolleyes:

Isabelle says they had a nice run around in the garden. The next activity is to do a facemask. Time lapse of them doing the facemask. Esme chooses that they do a chore of Lazy's choice. She gets them to clean the living room. Then they play on the x-box and buy a new game. They couldn't get on the store because they have no internet connection. They don't know Creepy's email and password either. Then they do each other's make up. next activity is to make a poster telling Lazy and Creepy how amazing they are.:rolleyes:

They're about to go out and do the NHS clap. Lazy doesn't clap and films the girls instead. Creepy is nowhere to be seen.:rolleyes:

Creepy says it's nearly Jace's bedtime and Lazy s still watching Peppa Pig. Lazy tells parents to stay strong and says she's done. She thought she would be a pinterest mum. She says she's joking. People have been saying they're tired, depressed. People have been saying to Lazy that they've been on lockdown for two weeks and everyone else for three. Some people can spend three months in the house and be fine but others spend three hours in the house and be depressed.:rolleyes:

Jace cries an the camera cuts. Don't let other people make you feel bad.:rolleyes:

Jace screams again and Creepy says he has his credit card. Lazy has ordered sweets online to support small businesses. She advertises a company called Sugarfix because they sent her a box of sweets. Creepy says so many small businesses are closing and facing ruin some people are having to innovate to come up with new ideas to stay afloat. Lazy will tag more small businesses tomorrow. It's time for Jace to go to sleep.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

For someone who claims to have an obsession with cleaning, Creepy has let the kitchen get very messy
View attachment 103454

Bradford's hottest couple
View attachment 103448View attachment 103449View attachment 103450View attachment 103452
OMG the state of that kitchen! The counter tops where food is supposed to be prepared
are so cluttered. Iā€™d love to know how many germs are breeding on there.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So the novelty of being off school has worn off for the girls. Maybe if Sarah attempted some homeschool work with them they would be ok? Seems they aren't doing anything structured.
How did they ever think real homeschool would be a great idea, that plan was only ever about having the freedom to travel.

Reactions: 22
I cant find the clip again to screenshot, but the bit where the girls put on make up, Isabelle has blue eye shadow up to her brows. Again, she better hope shes getting home schooled in the chavavan for life cos if she ever goes back to that posh school shes going to be crucified.

Also, there was a really long shot of Esme doing 'tap dancing' which is literally a close up of her legs and skirt. I guarantee the paedos will time stamp the duck put of it. Her parents are scum.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I remember ages and ages ago they went to a friend's sweet shop. I wonder if that's the same one they were advertising on the vlog (the one they ordered from not the one they were sent stuff from). #secretAD

Reactions: 9
I remember ages and ages ago they went to a friend's sweet shop. I wonder if that's the same one they were advertising on the vlog (the one they ordered from not the one they were sent stuff from). #secretAD
It is the same one. It used to be my local sweet shop but once I found out he was friendly with the inghams he lost my custom - shame really cos he was a decent guy.

• Wow
View attachment 103410View attachment 103410:mad:

Why has she got to brag about how many has sold šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Yes lazy you have made a few grand rub it inšŸ˜” most people in the uk have lost there jobs and you have this bleep rubbing it in everyoneā€™s facesšŸ˜” I am so glad I donā€™t live near the fat lazy cow I don't think I be think I be able to help myself šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜‚
Very Nasty and Spiteful selling that Tat when people are struggling
Oh how i wish i could pull the rug from underneath the Piggy trottered witch šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ· :mad:

Did anyone notice in tonight's vlog about 14.35 when Esme was running around the garden loads of bin bags stacked against the wall.
Oh Yuk Ironic that My Grandaughter has just finished homework on the black death.
I bet the Bin bags are full of Greasy crisp and dry black Beany.s and just for Men :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is the same one. It used to be my local sweet shop but once I found out he was friendly with the inghams he lost my custom - shame really cos he was a decent guy.
Of you look at the vlog not that close because she didnā€™t even follow him on Instagram

Reactions: 4
ā€˜Home work outsā€™
Baby number 5 (possible his 6th) on the way šŸ¤¢. The dumb fucks are stupid enough to call it Covid too

On the video of jace opening grannyā€™s birthday present I think last week. Sarah was sat on the sofa filming a fact all to granny. I noticed then she had curled her toes under when being filmed, only really noticed it because itā€™s been pointed out that Chris does the same and thought it was a bit odd
Anyone that chooses to get pregnant right now is very very irresponsible in my opinion. With the strain already high and the risks very high it would be a stupid thing to do. Obviously there will be accidents that happen. And people were pregnant before this happened which is understandable. But people need to be taking extra precautions to not fall pregnant. Sarah and Chris will probably ignore this and only think of themselves and money. Selfish bastards.
They have put the price of the ā€˜Officialā€™ Ifam notebook from Ā£12.99 to Ā£14.99, ripping people off more in a crisis, cause ā€˜small business need to be protected, they have mortgages to pay, children to feed and dance classes to pay forā€™ nowt like guilt tripping people by using your own family as an example!!
Ā£15 for a notebook? Plus postage? Thatā€™s sickening. What a greedy Nasty witch she is.
Iā€™m getting confused if Iā€™m watching Sarah or Stacey Solomon. Staceyā€™s needing to get her toldšŸ˜‚ And the ā€œwise inspirationalā€ words of her Ladyship ā€œI donā€™t like saying stuck at home, itā€™s more safe at home.ā€ Itā€™s almost like Iā€™ve seen that posted on Facebook a billion times in the last week šŸ˜‚ Then itā€™s ā€œwe have to support small businessesā€ and bless her heart she is going to tag lots of small businesses on her Instagram. Stacey actually buys from the companies not just tag them! Then the hint of I havenā€™t got all the soft play set for jace - please ifam buy it for him Iā€™ve just said the name of the company so you can find it. Probably nanaā€™s pension that paid for the steps and slide. She is utterly shameless, greedy and selfish. Poorly acted out script today. Even esme was struggling to make it seem normal. Chris felling is that Isabelle and esme weā€™re fighting over Lol dolls! He then slipped up and said that the girls have been struggling with being in the house, the garden and the one bit of exercise, which makes me think they have been out and about. Sarah has declared that by time we watching the vlog they will no longer be at risk of having the virus. B&m shop tomorrow then!!
is she completely stupid? Thatā€™s a silly question I know. They wonā€™t be at risk now? What the? Hasnā€™t she been out a few times? So could have easily picked it up when shopping. So no Sarah you are still very much at risk of having or carrying the virus. So donā€™t be going anywhere for non essential items.

Reactions: 11
Anyone that chooses to get pregnant right now is very very irresponsible in my opinion. With the strain already high and the risks very high it would be a stupid thing to do. Obviously there will be accidents that happen. And people were pregnant before this happened which is understandable. But people need to be taking extra precautions to not fall pregnant. Sarah and Chris will probably ignore this and only think of themselves and money. Selfish bastards.
Yep. Husband and I were thinking of a second child... absolutely off the cards till this awfulness is over.

Reactions: 11
Isabelle fighting with her sister over lol dolls !!!! And the mother wonders why she is being bullied . Shouldnā€™t she be FaceTiming a boyfriend and talking to mates about make up etc !! Wtaf ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Ā£15 for a notebook? Plus postage? Thatā€™s sickening. What a greedy Nasty witch she is.

is she completely stupid? Thatā€™s a silly question I know. They wonā€™t be at risk now? What the? Hasnā€™t she been out a few times? So could have easily picked it up when shopping. So no Sarah you are still very much at risk of having or carrying the virus. So donā€™t be going anywhere for non essential items.
She is so dim she doesnā€™t realise that everyone is at risk from this dreadful virus

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.