The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think that poor pup is never coming home 😔 she said they’ll get it when it’s safer or whatever to do so but I can already see more excuses to come like “oh we’re selling the house so we are getting her back after it’s sold”. And then it’ll be the dog is settled where she is .. Obviously a life is just another discardable accessory
They will bring her home one shortle needs more advertising for the prinny TEDDY

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sarah says she hasn’t got time to get birthday gifts for Isla but you can guarantee there will be the same mountain of gifts there always is for every birthday, it’s all just click bait so people will keep watching and the money doesn’t stop meanwhile there’s Joe Wicks donating all the money he makes from his online PE sessions to the NHS 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So lil boo boos birthday, whose guessing an iPhone, so she can FaceTime all her friends 🤪🤪😜😜😂
Haha what friends that girl hasn't any friends she will only be able to facetime her siblings, parents and granny grim not forgetting HI STEVE. anyone wanting to be friends with isla must be desparate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah says she hasn’t got time to get birthday gifts for Isla but you can guarantee there will be the same mountain of gifts there always is for every birthday, it’s all just click bait so people will keep watching and the money doesn’t stop meanwhile there’s Joe Wicks donating all the money he makes from his online PE sessions to the NHS 👏🏻
Hasn't got time? So confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So the girls are not that teeny tiny then are they. Creepy measuring their height for the time capsules. I’d say each was average height for their age, if anything Izzy is quite a lot tall 😀

Reactions: 17
So the girls are not that teeny tiny then are they. Creepy measuring their height for the time capsules. I’d say each was average height for their age, if anything Izzy is quite a lot tall 😀
Sarah tried saying Isabelle was 5’4 then said 5’5-5’6 that’s tall for her age if anything not teeny tiny

Reactions: 10
So lil boo boos birthday, whose guessing an iPhone, so she can FaceTime all her friends 🤪🤪😜😜😂
Dont give them ideas as she would be able to get that quick unless the mobile phone industry are down also

can you imagine those Minghams donating anything to anyone even when they take all they can from the NHS but they will never put anything back even when she had a bit of bother being pregnant in Australia she did not want to go to their clinic because she would have had to pay and they pay for nothing .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Izzy will be at adult height now.

She won't grow anymore
How tall did they confirm she was? I'm between 5ft5 and 5ft6 and I'd say that's a fairly average height

I'm interested in how tall they said the other 2 are too?

Reactions: 5
Have they ever mentioned the marks and Spencer Little Garden again? The plants would be growing nicely by now surely.
You know, I was just wondering about that!
Those poor, poor seedlings - likely about as dead as Sarah and Chris' marriage by now 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But they solely film for the memories 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thanks for another brilliant rundown thegreencow 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Where has GHOST gone?

How tall did they confirm she was? I'm between 5ft5 and 5ft6 and I'd say that's a fairly average height

They prob won’t say. They want us to believe they are tiny

Aww look at Sarah talking about her fugly blankets being out of stock again to rub it in to that tattler that messaged her the other day. I hate the smug duck.

Don't eat sugar but have more sweets in that bag than I've ever had in my whole lifetime.

Why does she say capsule so wrong?

My hatred for her has reached the highest of heights today.
Bet I dislike her more haha.

Reactions: 9

Wasn’t it 4 foot for brat child Isla and 4 foot 4 for Esme. This was adjusted to 4 foot three when the size of her trainer heel was noted. Definitely non of them can be called tiny.
Jace cute as he is (given the gene pool I will never understand) is built like a tank. It’s the Dixon in him and their trait for eating copious quantities of junk food.
She will be making a traditional Sunday lunch today, in my nightmares at least. Can you imagine her Yorkshire puddings 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Creepy used his phone to measure their children's height.

Creepy used a PHONE to MEASURE their heights.

I have a crazy idea, Creepy! How about using a bloody measuring tape you utter noncey moron!??!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.