The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me laugh out loud 😂

Does she have oedema maybe ? They are the fattest toes I’ve ever seen 😮
I’ve said before that Isla’s is as dainty as an unshod donkey. Her efforts today do nothing to dissuade me. Jace could do better now he’s walking. The Ingham girls are no accolade to the dance teacher

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't now how he has managed to get his meds delivered he is able to go pick them up. I ask to get mine delivered got told it would cost me to get them delivered iam only 10 mins away from boots cause i can't walk that far. Creepy and lazy get everything ✋ to them on a plate she no Stacy Solomon as she has been trying to be

Reactions: 11
i hate boomerangs. set 8 behaviour

so these are the drugs he got
‘Home work outs’
Baby number 5 (possible his 6th) on the way 🤢. The dumb fucks are stupid enough to call it Covid too

They look like swollen sausage toes and it looks like only the big toe has got a nail. Where's the other nails gone? So weird!
On the video of jace opening granny’s birthday present I think last week. Sarah was sat on the sofa filming a fact all to granny. I noticed then she had curled her toes under when being filmed, only really noticed it because it’s been pointed out that Chris does the same and thought it was a bit odd

Reactions: 8
Shows exactly who her customers are - the ifam children will buy the blankets, but the rattles are obviously useless to them so not selling. No adult would touch that tit.
Typical ingham greed! The rest of us either try and place an order .or queue for our necessities!We bring them in ,disinfect or throw away any packaging .and lazy`s logic tells her to send blankets ,we`ve seen they all touch ,to young vunerable people!Thankyou for all these threads and to @greencow for updates ,I honestly couldn`t give them a view ,they don`t just make my blood boil they make me rage.Ok ,time for a cuppa and some slow deep breathing!Stay safe and well ladies ,and thanks for bringing a smile to my face everyday.xx

exactly, i had to be dragged to hospital last year after huge blood loss that i ignored. i soldiered on until i became very unwell and had to have emergency surgery. i don’t like clogging up a&e
RXQueen ,I hope you are well now?xx It`s people like chris ,who clog up our NHS and make real deserving necessary cases try and stay away from hospitals.The 4/5 hour wait would have discouraged me ,even with my back at its` worst! I could no more skate (and on a bloody railing!) than fly to the moon.True back pain is crippling ,as usual he`s probably googled symptoms and come up with his own theory! And ,as for bothering his overworked GP ,i`m speechless!There`s not a moral fibre in either of their bodies.

Last edited:
I wonder if he is using the the amitriptyline for pain or depression reasons 🤔 just a thought that crossed my mind as I use it for pain reasons but I believe in a higher dose its an anti depressant
I'm wondering that too, I take 10mg in the evening for pain relief and that wipes me out completely. How's he going to stay up all night taking that?
I'm on Narproxen too, sparingly as I've been told by the pharmacist it can cause ulcers.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if he is using the the amitriptyline for pain or depression reasons 🤔 just a thought that crossed my mind as I use it for pain reasons but I believe in a higher dose its an anti depressant
I’m the same, use it for nerve pain for my fibromyalgia. So if he’s not had it before, he’s gonna be having those getting used to it symptoms. Lazy won’t know what’s hit her x

Reactions: 6
What exactly did he say about anti inflammatory drugs re coronavirus? I can't remember. Was it that it makes the virus worse?
Narproxen is an anti inflammatory drug.

I’m the same, use it for nerve pain for my fibromyalgia. So if he’s not had it before, he’s gonna be having those getting used to it symptoms. Lazy won’t know what’s hit her x
Another fibro warrior here!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I still think they are buying views their last vlog got about 68 k and for the whole day they have got over 237k I know ifam are watching old ones but it just seems very high 🤷‍♀️🧐

Reactions: 8
Chris is a hypochondriac he always think he’s dying, that’s why you never see him go out on the vlogs because he will think he’s going to die he will be anitbacking his greasy ginger hair. Bet he’s having withdrawals from not seeing his bits on the side! Although I bet he sits watching babe station when they are all asleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hahaha where are those comments?
insta

i took it as an antidepressant many years ago before i switched to my current ones

Typical ingham greed! The rest of us either try and place an order .or queue for our necessities!We bring them in ,disinfect or throw away any packaging .and lazy`s logic tells her to send blankets ,we`ve seen they all touch ,to young vunerable people!Thankyou for all these threads and to @greencow for updates ,I honestly couldn`t give them a view ,they don`t just make my blood boil they make me rage.Ok ,time for a cuppa and some slow deep breathing!Stay safe and well ladies ,and thanks for bringing a smile to my face everyday.xx

RXQueen ,I hope you are well now?xx It`s people like chris ,who clog up our NHS and make real deserving necessary cases try and stay away from hospitals.The 4/5 hour wait would have discouraged me ,even with my back at its` worst! I could no more skate (and on a bloody railing!) than fly to the moon.True back pain is crippling ,as usual he`s probably googled symptoms and come up with his own theory! And ,as for bothering his overworked GP ,i`m speechless!There`s not a moral fibre in either of their bodies.
i’m very well now 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think Chris has Munchausen's.
maybe he’s wanting granny j to make him a care package of tuna sandwiches, bitty and trolling!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't now how he has managed to get his meds delivered he is able to go pick them up. I ask to get mine delivered got told it would cost me to get them delivered iam only 10 mins away from boots cause i can't walk that far. Creepy and lazy get everything ✋ to them on a plate she no Stacy Solomon as she has been trying to be
Probably told them he has been away and has to self isolate for 14 days 🙄

• Angry
What exactly did he say about anti inflammatory drugs re coronavirus? I can't remember. Was it that it makes the virus worse?

Fibro warrior here too!

Her feet are so swallon, a bit like her wrists!

Reactions: 6

My doctors told me anti inflammatory or steroids depress the immune system making you more vulnerable to it .. I don’t know how relevant that is but I caught it whilst I was on a course of prednisone so it’s possibly a factor

Reactions: 5
Amitriptyline is an old tricyclic antidepressant and extremely sedating. Give it a few days and I bet he will be moaning about it.

Back to the doctors for a telephone appointment you creepy, addicted wanker.

My doctors told me anti inflammatory or steroids depress the immune system making you more vulnerable to it .. I don’t know how relevant that is but I caught it whilst I was on a course of prednisone so it’s possibly a factor
NSAIDs can trigger something called AERD in those with respiratory conditions such as asthma. With CV-19 being a respiratory virus, it could trigger the AERD response.

Last edited:
Amitriptyline is an old tricyclic antidepressant and extremely sedating. Give it a few days and I bet he will be moaning about it.

Back to the doctors for a telephone appointment you creepy, addicted wanker.

NSAIDs can trigger something called AERD in those with respiratory conditions such as asthma. With CV-19 being a respiratory virus, it could trigger the AERD response.
Oh I see, thank you, that makes sense

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.