Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is called Choosing my high school GCSE exam options.

Isla starts the vlog by showing a pen and a piece of paper. She’s writing to her best ever friend in New Zealand. 😴

Sarah mentions she’s been doing some chores and points at the washing. 😴 She mentions that Isabelle is in her room editing a video for Sassybelle and she’s been a bit stressed lately so sarah is about to drag the camera to her room to have a little chat. 🙄

Sarah is now in isabelles room. Isabelle is doodling in her book. Sarah points at the laptop and says “so I wasn’t lying. She is doing Sassybelle as well.” They have a discussion about whether it’s called Pinterest or pintrest. 🥱 They’re now talking about isabelles options. Sarah takes over and discusses it. Her only definite is business. Then she also loves Drama. Sarah takes it back to a story about when she did drama at school. Pushy sounds certain Isabelle will be doing drama. (Izzy doesn’t seem keen on drama imo) Isabelle speaks and says she’d like to do a language. She’s thinking Spanish. Back to pushy and she says isabelles final one might be learning support because she thinks she should choose that and mentions Isabelle struggles with maths and it will give her more time to focus on her other studies.

Outfit of the day from Isla and Sarah wonders if they’ll go to the cinema to see cats today. 😴

It’s dark now and they’re in the car. Sarah‘s gutted because she wanted to go to the last sale at mothercare today so she could buy all the tiny baby clothes to donate. She absolutely gutted that it was closed when she got there. Not gutted enough to leave the house earlier though. How about you donate some full priced tiny baby clothes Sarah? I’m sure somewhere is open. 🙄 She’s mentioning all her happy memories in mothercare again and that Chris has been to buy himself new trainers.

The forty five year old teenager in the back seat looks worried when she starts rummaging around in a plastic bag and mentions that the pound shop has all the Valentine’s Day stuff in stock. Keep your fringe on creepy. It’s not a vibrator to show to all your adult ifam. 🙄 She pulls out a two big rubber ducks for Jace.

They‘re in five guys. Isla has an ulcer so she’s struggling to eat her hotdog. Jace is screaming for his dinner. She’s got him the cheese toastie burger bun thing that she was just moaning about in the car because she resents paying £5 for it. “I resent paying £5 for a bread cake with some cheese in it.” (It was £3.75.) The same could be said about your fifty pound blankets Sarah when you can get the same for £10 on wish. 🙄

They're now in a carpark. They’re off to the cinema to see cats.

Back in the car and they left early because they didn’t like it. It’s just not their kind of movie. creepy is saying that he tried complaining because he thought the volume was wrong on the movie and he was mad because he’d paid. The cinema settings we‘re right and it’s just rendered that way. He looks pissed off and like he knows better. He explains that was the cinema managers reason for not giving them a refund. Creepy thinks he’s Stephen Spielberg now because he edits some shite vlogs. 🙄

Back home and Jace is playing on the rug. Sarah complains that it wasn’t the easiest drive home because chris fell asleep when it was his job to keep him awake.

End of vlog. At this point I think watching prinny take a shit in the garden for twenty minutes would be more entertaining. 😴🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

LemonLife

VIP Member
Not going to lie as a Historian I find it really offensive that they can’t pronounce Holocaust...

The Holocaust is not something you should be ignorant about. Six million people were brutally killed and they deserve to be honoured by the world.

Reactions: 71

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Personally I think it's disgusting they vlogged this. Poor Isabelle now has the world knowing her business. That's a lot of pressure to an already anxious and nervous teen.
Many children have to have learning support and do drop subjects if the workload is too much for them. There is no shame in it but Isabelle's peer group may not be as understanding. Plus we here have said for months, Isabelle is not given anytime to complete homework or it's rushed last minute late at night. I don't think Isabelle has learning struggles, she just has parents who are too wrapped up in making money for the now they're sacrificing their daughters future in the process by not supporting her education.
Money doesn't buy a good education Sarah, good education needs support and encouragement at home aswell as in the classroom.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Impleo

VIP Member
Just looked at the google reviews of Shortle, she's still not upped the customer service game. Chose this one as it was recent and by someone that looks genuine

Screenshot 2020-01-16 at 17.49.07.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

thegreencow

VIP Member
Wow, such BS with the house. The truth is probably that they are looking but so many estate agents have rejected them as they failed credit checks etc. They are probably behind on so many mortgage repayments.

EDIT: I think I found the private gated property. It has at least 6 large bedrooms and definitely has Disneyesque windows.:ROFLMAO:

ufbudfejn.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Zelda18

VIP Member
Why did they all have to go watch cats anyway? If I’m not mistaken It seemed like it was only Esme who expressed an interest In it.
Since Chris is only into Disney or movies with teen girls in then why didn’t he stay home and look after Jace
It’s ludicrous to take such a young baby to the cinema anyway.
Sarah could easily have taken Esme or perhaps Isabelle could have sat in with her to save themselves some money.
Why do they always insist on doing everything together even when it’s clear they may sometimes have different Interests.

Reactions: 59

karenjet

VIP Member
Sarah on last nights vlog said that everyone thinks Jace is an easy baby because they never film him crying because who would do that. Few minutes later she's filming Isla who is ill 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
No they won’t film him crying, but struggling to breathe with croup they have no problem with!

• Angry
Reactions: 58
I liked how Lazy and Isabelle discussed doing a language and decided on Spanish due to lots of countries speaking that whereas German and French are only spoken in Germany and France. God help those children with that idiot as a mother.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

piedoll93

Chatty Member
house saga - long story short. They pretended to have found the perfect house but then the builder sold it to his pal. They have a cash buyer for their house. So unless the perfect replica - sorry representation imaginary house comes along then they’ll have to rent! Quelle surprise 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

KateESJ

VIP Member
They act like it's their job but if I was 20+ minutes late for work everyday, I'd get the sack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

tillymilo

How the fuck does Isabelle get a A* in drama, she's as wooden as... a plank of wood

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Forky

Me too !!! I'm only on page 10 out of 18, I truly hope I don't have to scroll past another 8 pages of GCSE talk 😴😴😴😴😴😴
It literally seemed like there was 98 pages of it! If any Tattler mentions GCSE choices and the merits of them ever again, I'm going to push them BACKWARDS down a hill in a wheelchair of dreams....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is called Isabelle is going on an amazing trip abroad!

Sarah starts the vlog from inside the car. She’s using her inside voice because Jace is asleep in the car seat. She‘s off to see nana because she’s not seen her since before Christmas. They‘re off to to the white rose shopping centre. Sarah mentions that she loves the sales in January.

Creepy is in the living room talking about the weather. He walks upstairs and mentions chores and getting the house packed up because they have to be out of the house very soon because they’re handing it over to the new buyers. Changing joovets is also on his list if he gets time. 😴

Sarah and nana have Arrived at the white rose. Nana is pushing Jace while sarah talks about the fleece nighty she got in the sale the other day.

They’re in river island now. Sarah likes some boots for Jace but can’t decide if they’re for boys or girls. She puts them back and continues looking in the girls section. She looks at some baby wet look trousers and a pink frilled sassy top. In her head I’m sure Sarah still thinks she’s shopping for baby isla. 🙄

She’s in the boys section now and looking at the boots but they’re not in the sale and Jace isn’t walking yet so she puts them back. In primark she likes some attitude lounge sets for isla when she goes to glee and says Esme will like it too.

In Claire’s accessories she‘s found a Christmas tutu and 3 sequin elf skirts and matching headbands for the girls for next Christmas.

Creepy and Isla are at home. They’re off to get Esme from school because Izzy is staying out for tea. Chris mentions he’s done 4 hours of sorting and tidying. 😴

Sarah has now dropped nana back home. Jace is screaming so she sings twinkle twinkle little star. I can’t see Jace but I’m guessing he’s looking for his ear defenders. She’s off to meet Chris so they can do a Morrisons shop. 😴 It’s super, duper windy so creepy runs to get in the car incase his beanie blows off and flips up the comb over.

In Morrisons and Chris mentions the weather again and Isla skates across the isle. 😴

Still in Morrisons and Chris is wondering who names storms and then wooohooo‘s because cream eggs are back in stock. 🙄 Chris says they’re doing a week/few days shop because they usually spend a fortune by shopping daily Sarah butts in and says she usually spends £30 a day and then wonders if that’s a lot. 😴

creepy puts a whole box full of cream eggs in the trolley. Sarah says “No way! No way!” and puts them back on the shelf. She‘ll probably go back for them when the camera is off. Chris is now drooling over a Cadbury cream egg cook book. Just stop it creepy. I doubt Cadbury are going to be sending you any freebies. Those days are gone.

Back home and Sarah is saying that the big shop was a lot more expensive than the £30 a day one but they needed toiletries for the 3 bathrooms “eckcetra eckcetra” 😴 She‘s bought Jace two bottles of SMA formula milk because she’s not had more than two hours sleep in nine months and she’s desperate for sleep. 🙄 She says he woke up sixteen times in the night.

Sarah is surprising Isla with a new dress that nana has bought for her. Isla screeches and jumps up and down. Sarah is now surprising her with the outfit she bought her from primark. Sarah notices this is Esmes outfit because she must have left Islas in the car. Esme is now sitting on the floor while Sarah surprises her with the same outfits as Isla. She also gets a onesie that Sarah found in the sale.

Isabelle is sat in bed on her laptop. Sarah says she comes bearing very good news for her. She tells her she managed to change trips and Isabelle is now going on the ski trip with school. Isabelle explains what happened and that she would rather go on the ski trip instead of the history trip (sarah joins in and mentions that Isabelle still loves history though.) Isabelle mentions that I bet the teachers think she’s a pain so Sarah says “no dad thinks you’re a pain because the ski trip deposit is the price of the history trip. Sarah goes on about the history trip being half the price of the ski trip. Creepy still controlling all the money his children are earning I see. I notice he has no problems treating himself to things. 🙄

Sarah’s lay on Isabelles bed saying she and Isabelle have been working on some ideas for teen and me. It’s something that’s not a blanket. They show a sneak peek and I can’t make out what is is but it looks like a bum bag. (fanny pack.) or a bag with teen and me written on it the front. I’m guessing all the ‘adult’ ifam will be rushing out to buy that. 👀🙄

Isabelle shows a book she’s reading about the holocaust.

They slag of cats again and Sarah mentions all the ifam have said it’s ‘mega loud.’ So Sarah will be emailing the cinema to complain. She ends the vlog cackling. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50