The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah talking about leaning support
‘She’s worried about what other people might think’
.... good job making a video about it and putting it on line for e wet one to know then 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Might just be the way I took it up but when Sarah was talking about learning support, it just sounded like cop out so Sarah can say Izzy’s done all her homework and revising in school and then justify dragging her here, there and everywhere after school and on needless holidays 😡

Mind you it wouldn’t surprise me if she actually needed the support and if so I bloody hope (but doubt) this is the wake up call Sarah needs to stop pissing about with Izzy’s education.
My thoughts exactly. get the homework done in school so they can duck off to Majorca for the 10th time in a year.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
A* doesn’t even exist anymore GCSEs are graded 1 -9 now so her school should be giving these grades
A 9 is an A** and an 8 is an A* if I remember rightly, so she could have got one of those but translated it into letters as that’s easier to understand?🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Learning Support smells fishy to me, I bet it’s a room full of all sorts being supervised by any teacher available. All it does is ease timetabling and allow the school to boast about lower class sizes.

Izzy should have stuck to her guns and chosen a fourth GCSE as most people do. The reality is the really tip universities will look down on her for it. Imagine doing something so young that makes Oxbridge a pipe dream.

Reactions: 7
I cant get over that hair cut. I just cant get my head around it. It's like hes just had half a hair cut
Chris walks into the salon and shows the hairdresser a photo of a style he likes. The hairdresser looks at the photo, looks at the thinning and poorly-dyed ginger mess in front of him and bravely takes on the challenge.
"Leave the fringe 'til the end, mate. I am not sure exactly how I want it yet.", Chris says as he momentarily lifts his head up from his phone where he is constantly refreshing a certain tattle website.
The hairdresser regrets taking on this client. She should have had an early lunch or smoke break. She blinks back tears and breathes through her mouth to try to survive the foul odour which seems to grow in strength the more she moves the hairs around.
"No. Hell no! This isn't what I wanted at all!", Chris suddenly says once the back of his hair has been cut.
"Shall I.... What can I do to fix..." the hairdresser starts to say but she is rudely interrupted.
"HELL NO! I ain't payin' for this, foo! You'll be hearing from my lawyers at Levi's if you think you can charge me for this! They're the best in the country!"
The hairdresser sighs but is secretly relieved. She could insist on some sort of payment or offer to fix the man's hair but by this stage her fingers are slipping from the grease and she cannot even hold her scissors properly. The smell has permeated the entire salon and both clients and staff are making excuses to leave. Further down the street there are cats crying, people are walking on the other side of the road and old ladies are dropping like flies.
"I'm sorry you feel that way. Of course you do not have to pay for anything.", The hairdresser says as she retains all levels of professionalism.
Chris jumps out of his seat and exits the salon quickly, barely stopping as he shoves a grotty beanie on his head. A calmness sets in at the salon as the smells moves further away and becomes a horrible memory.

Boom. Free haircut. Boom. Free HALF haircut.
There's a reason he didn't vlog it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Is that vlog a joke? FFS Sarah your wasting your money on a private education hen if Issy needs to drop 1 GCSE and take learning support then she’s clearly struggling somewhere. The clue is in the title of the subject L-E-A-R-N-I-N-G S-U-P-P-O-R-T which means she needs extra support in the preparing to sit the exams in the subjects she’s taken if it means she will pass. To me it’s just a nice way of saying for all those who miss a lot of school they will help you make it through. Also I think you’ll find that German and French are spoken outside of those countries exclusively you pair of dumbfucks 🤯 And why does everything have to be turned around to you Sarah no one actually gives a duck if you did A Level Drama talk about
Living your life vicariously through your kids eh.

Reactions: 24
Chris walks into the salon and shows the hairdresser a photo of a style he likes. The hairdresser looks at the photo, looks at the thinning and poorly-dyed ginger mess in front of him and bravely takes on the challenge.
"Leave the fringe 'til the end, mate. I am not sure exactly how I want it yet.", Chris says as he momentarily lifts his head up from his phone where he is constantly refreshing a certain tattle website.
The hairdresser regrets taking on this client. She should have had an early lunch or smoke break. She blinks back tears and breathes through her mouth to try to survive the foul odour which seems to grow in strength the more she moves the hairs around.
"No. Hell no! This isn't what I wanted at all!", Chris suddenly says once the back of his hair has been cut.
"Shall I.... What can I do to fix..." the hairdresser starts to say but she is rudely interrupted.
"HELL NO! I ain't payin' for this, foo! You'll be hearing from my lawyers at Levi's if you think you can charge me for this! They're the best in the country!"
The hairdresser sighs but is secretly relieved. She could insist on some sort of payment or offer to fix the man's hair but by this stage her fingers are slipping from the grease and she cannot even hold her scissors properly. The smell has permeated the entire salon and both clients and staff are making excuses to leave. Further down the street there are cats crying, people are walking on the other side of the road and old ladies are dropping like flies.
"I'm sorry you feel that way. Of course you do not have to pay for anything.", The hairdresser says as she retains all levels of professionalism.
Chris jumps out of his seat and exits the salon quickly, barely stopping as he shoves a grotty beanie on his head. A calmness sets in at the salon as the smells moves further away and becomes a horrible memory.

Boom. Free haircut. Boom. Free HALF haircut.
There's a reason he didn't vlog it!
Haha.

Honestly I'm noticing a pattern with them moaning about things to get it for free.

I watched a vlog a couple of years old and they took prinny for a groom. They said they've had a word with the groomers as they weren't happy with how it was last time. Bet that was to get money off too.

Anyone remember all the times they would go places that only accepted cash and they only had card so they got freebies.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Why did they all have to go watch cats anyway? If I’m not mistaken It seemed like it was only Esme who expressed an interest In it.
Since Chris is only into Disney or movies with teen girls in then why didn’t he stay home and look after Jace
It’s ludicrous to take such a young baby to the cinema anyway.
Sarah could easily have taken Esme or perhaps Isabelle could have sat in with her to save themselves some money.
Why do they always insist on doing everything together even when it’s clear they may sometimes have different Interests.
Because theyre a cult who have to do everything together.

Ive not watched the vlog but I thought Izzy was doing an art GCSE?

Reactions: 3
I heard my girls HOWLING LAUGHING in the dining room tonight. They rushed in and said they were watching the vlog* and Sarah was killing them.
Apparently Lazy quoted
WHERETHOR ART THOU
😎😎😎

*Invidious

((Have they still ditched the intro?))

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
No such things as A* now and hasn’t been for a few years. Not sure why the school is grading on an old system. Can’t be that great a school
Is that new for this year? As my son got an A* in history last year. They don’t grade it that way anymore as they do numbers but you can still work out the letter grade through the number

Not watched but scanned through because as a teacher myself im intrigued. The while but law’ you have to choose from 4 Blocks is a load of rubbish!!!! And as for the A* rubbish...why is that school still marking on an old system. Plus...is her written work strong enough to gain her the top grade Sarah thinks? Drama is no longer wholly practical so she’d have her work cut out. And as for the amount of school missed...what other kids would want to work with her in groups with the amount she misses.
Yea most university’s won’t except grades in ‘soft’ subjects like drama and business. They want hard subjects like history and science etc. I found often those most educationally struggling would go for the easy options and then a few who really wanted to go to act etc

Reactions: 2
Is that new for this year? As my son got an A* in history last year. They don’t grade it that way anymore as they do numbers but you can still work out the letter grade through the number

Yea most university’s won’t except grades in ‘soft’ subjects like drama and business. They want hard subjects like history and science etc. I found often those most educationally struggling would go for the easy options and then a few who really wanted to go to act etc
A couple of years ago the numbering started with just Maths and English. They then gradually started using it on other subjects and I now believe it's now a letter grading system across the board. I don't know why they changed it to be honest.

Reactions: 2
They can’t be so thick to think that YouTube is enough to secure their children’s futures can they?? I mean even if I was a millionaire I would still want my children to achieve their full potential and have a good education. I didn’t do very well in school due to behaviour but my eldest two children have excelled with support and encouragement. No forcing nor expecting to much of them. Just giving them the best chance by making sure they were in school as much as possible, helping with homework if needed and from a young age explaining the importance of working hard at a school so they can get a good job in the future. Surely that what all parents should want for their child?? No matter what they say all this time off will have a negative effect on all the kids. Not only will they fall behind educationally and emotionally they will also see school as something that is not important as their parents don’t show them that it is when they take them out for holidays all the time! Now Isabelle is struggling. Esme was struggling a long time ago and I bet that hasn’t improved. Isla is still in the young years of school where it’s harder to see any issues but once she reaches year 5/6 they will most likely see her begin to struggle. All
Because they don’t care about their children’s educational and emotional needs. It should be classed as child abuse.

Reactions: 13
I heard my girls HOWLING LAUGHING in the dining room tonight. They rushed in and said they were watching the vlog* and Sarah was killing them.
Apparently Lazy quoted
WHERETHOR ART THOU
😎😎😎

*Invidious

((Have they still ditched the intro?))
I don't watch that often any more, but honestly I had to look at this (on invidious of course). It's such a shame it's too early for a new title or I'd be putting the subtitle of 'aware thought art thou and all that' as my entry 😂
Capture.JPG

Also Sarah's put on accent seems to be slipping and she was sounding more and more like Katrina as this video went on. Oh, and Creepy's haircut, is even funnier than in the still pictures 😂 His barber must really hate him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A couple of years ago the numbering started with just Maths and English. They then gradually started using it on other subjects and I now believe it's now a letter grading system across the board. I don't know why they changed it to be honest.
No I don’t know why either as most people just convert it to the letter grade anyway! I think they wasted time really but then my son told me it’s harder to gain the grades now than when it was just letters. So maybe that’s why?

Reactions: 3
Learning support no offence intended learning support works for some teens however not ones who attend a top private school. Given the fees if I noticed learning support as a GCSE option I’d be very annoyed.
It is offered only to kids that are struggling as the schools know the grades will be low and truth is that looks very poor in any league tables especially one asking a bloody fortune to get in!
This vlog is quite possibly the worst I’ve seen, mother manipulating her daughter choosing her future for her.
Ok well German only spoke in Germany! Wtf Germany is one of the most advanced countries in the world not to mention the heart of Europe. Spanish spoken everywhere hmm ok Sarah so Spanish Drama Art, Business and learning support. I’m struggling to see a future career on instagram! Maybe a painter who vlogs in some far away country that speaks Spanish, scripted of course yet limited “business”company registered in UK.
I’m sorry but to drop a GCSE to give time on study? Is that not what time management is for revision each night. My son went to a school who insisted on 1 hour revision each night Isabelle is spending an hour making bloody planners! The idea of a planner is to plan! Not design them, cue book sale!
This is your Daughters future dumb idiot not a comment down below session. Should never have be filmed but that said it was scripted so best not waste Sarah’s fab use of her A level.
I noticed Sarah had no clue about levels grades etc. She just said she’s getting As all the time. They don’t work like that now it’s all numbers Isabelle should by now be getting 6-7 at least moving up a level a term that would put her at a 9 top grade by exam time. Private school huge fees a year, Sarah I’d fully expect level 9 ready to move onto 6th form.
These arse wipes should be ashamed of themselves.
German and French not spoken anywhere else WTF lol
She needs Spanish for her traveling life ahead of her cagzy van and everything 😍🤣😱
I’m sorry if I have offended anyone with the learning support I just feel in that school it really should not be an option the school has an entrance exam and expects a certain level of input from students.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.